Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
7 minutes in & I can't take anymore. Nigga there is a risk just like any other investment cacs advertise & ask you to put your hard earn dollar in. If Jay is conning folks, that shit will eventually come to light but dam & least let the paint dry on this project.

We make the white mans job so easy criticizing every negro that tries to start something that has potential to be great.

For the record, I'm not saying this shit can't backfire & turn into some bullshit but I hope the best for this project & I hope Jay follows through with returns for everyone.

And listening to Yvette's voice causes impotence. My shit started back working after I stopped listening to her.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth hurts.

Again, I’m not going on this dude just to be doing it, but the same shit he trying to sell you is for free on this very board. Niggas ON THIS BOARD have been doing this shit for years. If Mr. Morrison was a member of the business board he wouldn’t last 2 weeks. Shit just don’t check out.
Did your popcorn burn?

No?

Look clearly you are a drama seeker. That' cool, kinda femine, but cool...
Do you.

It is just super predictable that when ever there's an attempt to do ANY THING of this nature it' quickly snuffed out.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I watched the video and I will say this, I always thought Jay Morrison was on too much of a "let's keep it hip-hop" vibe. I get it, he wants us to do us and not lose our black identity while coming up, but as my man stated in the video sometimes that shit comes off as just unnecessary flossing. Having said that, dude in the video sounds like a half-hater. He's talking down on the fund as if it was being billed as a no lose situation and any different from other financial investments that can and do lose money. It's essentially a REIT, but the investments are focused on the Black community so it has appeal for Black people.
how can someone or a group collectively invest less than 0.125% in a venture but expect to reap 50% of gross profits?

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pulling out 50% of the profit with less than 15% of the investment sounds like a hustle.

Plus from the SEC filing I heard more ways to loose than ways to make a profit.
Now this is a legitimate analysis. Tone has great historical analysis, but it’s not relevant in discussing THIS investment offering.
My major complaint with Tone and Yvette is that there are no person strategy offered. Yes, government engagement is critical, but you can’t sit in your hand waiting.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did your popcorn burn?

No?

Look clearly you are a drama seeker. That' cool, kinda femine, but cool...
Do you.

It is just super predictable that when ever there's an attempt to do ANY THING of this nature it' quickly snuffed out.
It's not snuffed out brotha, it's fleshed out. There are sooooo many businesses that have been started from this board. Vlad. BSO. A couple of other that I shall not name. If the shit is legit on BGOL you gonna win. If not, God bless you. We done seen every scam in the book.

Shoutout to Chase Bannon and Mousey Maddoff.:cheers:

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how can someone or a group collectively invest less than 1% in a venture but expect to reap 50% of gross profits?
Because they, thought of it and invested the time and research to get it registered. Something anyone with the will and know how can do. I'm not saying it's the best investment out there, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because they, thought of it and invested the time and research to get it registered. Something anyone with the will and know how can do.
where else have you seen this done in business?
that someone with no skin in the game is able to get other investors to agree to award the lion's share of returns to them

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Pulling out 50% of the profit with less than 15% of the investment sounds like a hustle.

Plus from the SEC filing I heard more ways to loose than ways to make a profit.
$15k invested with a 1st round projection of $10 million

so its really approximately o.125%

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
. Sounds like Jay is covering his ass with the risk of losing everything just as any other business man would.
you dont "cover your ass" especially with the money of the people you claim to be helping.

The reason any enterprenuer is rich and what people forget when they hate rich people is the RISK they put in. Andnonnthe flipside there are tons of people who risked and didn't win , but there are no pretty poems and memes about them. He was already supposedly doing well on real estate according to his IG, when he's buying new cars for his fiance and buying expensive engagement rings. Notice how lavish his wedding will be now that he's got all these peoples money.

Also I notice he lists himself as the first community organizer/activist to do this since Marcus Garvey. This explains his emergence as an "activist" in Atlanta, a town he just moved to, "boycotting" Houston's and waffle house- all on social media so he can qualify himself as an activist. I notice TI who was his partner in crime on the boycott, hasn't listed the program on his stuff , and probably isn't investing. I wonder if Boyce is putting any of his own money in.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
unreal returns for "small" investments

isnt that a ponzi scheme?

or with the amount of investors required,
is that not a pyramid?
not in this case - the high return is only for Jay n Co.
but with 50% of returns flowing to Jay n Co. it could quickly and easily become a ponzi if there is a bad year and they are trying to pull in more investors

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
What I love about today is that all these guys who purport to be "for the people" all have social media and they can all announce who they're gonna support ot not. Tariq has voiced suport for this guy in the past, let's see if he'll have him on, and let's see how long that support will last. Smart as TI and all the other rappers and entertainers whos whole schtick is that theyre "for us". If this is such a fool proof scheme , surely all of them will not only entertain and promote it, but also out their own cash in. And watch it closely "for us". Breakfast club too. Let's see

Boyce Watkins went in first, in his attempt to be down as always.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
you dont "cover your ass" especially with the money of the people you claim to be helping.

The reason any enterprenuer is rich and what people forget when they hate rich people is the RISK they put in. Andnonnthe flipside there are tons of people who risked and didn't win , but there are no pretty poems and memes about them. He was already supposedly doing well on real estate according to his IG, when he's buying new cars for his fiance and buying expensive engagement rings. Notice how lavish his wedding will be now that he's got all these peoples money.

Also I notice he lists himself as the first community organizer/activist to do this since Marcus Garvey. This explains his emergence as an "activist" in Atlanta, a town he just moved to, "boycotting" Houston's and waffle house- all on social media so he can qualify himself as an activist. I notice TI who was his partner in crime on the boycott, hasn't listed the program on his stuff , and probably isn't investing. I wonder if Boyce is putting any of his own money in.

Do not underestimate the spell/effect his soon to be activist wife has over him.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What I love about today is that all these guys who purport to be "for the people" all have social media and they can all announce who they're gonna support ot not. Tariq has voiced suport for this guy in the past, let's see if he'll have him on, and let's see how long that support will last. Smart as TI and all the other rappers and entertainers whos whole schtick is that theyre "for us". If this is such a fool proof scheme , surely all of them will not only entertain and promote it, but also out their own cash in. And watch it closely "for us". Breakfast club too. Let's see

Boyce Watkins went in first, in his attempt to be down as always.
my memory is foggy - but isn't Boyce the guy that got exposed on a teleconference by chinese social marketer?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I prolly agree with Tone on this one but if you notice he's getting fatter and more miserable by the day. He needs to take better care of himself.

:confused:

when this dude hashtagged himself and his broad

egzRIhI.png

:itsawrap:

foh

:cool:

:lol:

It's not snuffed out brotha, it's fleshed out. There are sooooo many businesses that have been started from this board. Vlad. BSO. A couple of other that I shall not name. If the shit is legit on BGOL you gonna win. If not, God bless you. We done seen every scam in the book.

Shoutout to Chase Bannon and Mousey Maddoff.:cheers:

Mousey Maddoff! :roflmao:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where else have you seen this done in business?
that someone with no skin in the game is able to get other investors to agree to award the lion's share of returns to them
I don't know of any off top, but I've also never seen a fund like this that is geared toward direct invest back into the black community . Again, there's nothing guaranteed, but I am always willing to give Black investment more leeway for better or worse. Maybe Jay Morrison's fund doesn't succeed in the long rung, but it plants the seed for a better organized/operated funds that benefits the Black community. If for nothing else it shows the potential of what someone can do.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not wishing the man fails because he'll take a lot of black investors down with him......but something just doesn't seem right.

Might be seeing dude on an upcoming episode of American Greed in the not so near future. He is playing fast and loose with other people's millions.

Vicious , Jagu, Peterlongshort, Exiledking, and others raise some damn good questions and transparency concerns.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't know of any off top, but I've also never seen a fund like this that is geared toward direct invest back into the black community . Again, there's nothing guaranteed, but I am always willing to give Black investment more leeway for better or worse. Maybe Jay Morrison's fund doesn't succeed in the long rung, but it plants the seed for a better organized/operated funds that benefits the Black community. If for nothing else it shows the potential of what someone can do.
Lol HOW? If anything everyone will remember the time they all got fleeced and never do it again. Which IS a good thing. The outlets for anyone to invest already exist. Especially if you live in the country where everyone is trying to get into.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol HOW? If anything everyone will remember the time they all got fleeced and never do it again. Which IS a good thing. The outlets for anyone to invest already exist. Especially if you live in the country where everyone is trying to get into.
Tell that to the church. Traditional outlets to do anything is already out there, question is how do you get Black people to invest in those outlets and in a way that keeps the money in the community? You tell me?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Tell that to the church. Traditional outlets to do anything is already out there, question is how do you get Black people to invest in those outlets and in a way that keeps the money in the community? You tell me?
I guess you want me to pretend to know and fleece everybody like this guy is doing lol.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If a house is built on sand it doesn't matter what neighborhood it is in...

People invest with an eye on the bottom line - the amount and time frame for profits

That starts with 2 questions:
How is this a sustainable business model? How likely is it that I will make a return on this investment?

In this thread you have bgol members: a real estate attorney and others that work in various areas within finance and/or have direct investment experience warning that the first question is not being answered fully - and there are other glaring red flags.

Look everything in your post here is based on sentimental reasoning - People make donations based on compassion and sentiment not investments.

“Sentimentality, the ostentatious parading of excessive and spurious emotion, is the mark of dishonesty...”

James Baldwin

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Shits depressing.

How we supposed to win?

How are we supposed to win playing fair.

Thanks for posting this haven't watched him in a while.
There is no winning behind enemy lines until we can killed them or make our escape.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
7 minutes in & I can't take anymore. Nigga there is a risk just like any other investment cacs advertise & ask you to put your hard earn dollar in. If Jay is conning folks, that shit will eventually come to light but dam & least let the paint dry on this project.

We make the white mans job so easy criticizing every negro that tries to start something that has potential to be great.

For the record, I'm not saying this shit can't backfire & turn into some bullshit but I hope the best for this project & I hope Jay follows through with returns for everyone.
Negroes can't get pass their programming.