Anthony Davis wants out......where will he go

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AD tired of playing on a team wit a dude using a t shirt sleeve for a headband lol.

Don’t think Lakers offer a package with Kuzma in it for him no matter what

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
AD tired of playing on a team wit a dude using a t shirt sleeve for a headband lol.

Don’t think Lakers offer a package with Kuzma in it for him no matter what

Kuzma been balling lately... Pelicans pretty much want the entire starting lineup except for Lebron... do they make the move now instead of waiting on the Celtics? Celtics have much more to offer but they can't offer anything anytime soon

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He coming back home to the Chicago Bulls. Gonna surprise everyone just like Kahlil Mack trade. And will have excellent chance for Zion Williamson since we're tanking. :yes:
The Bulls would have to be willing to trade that 1st round pick that could potentially be Zion Williamson to the Pelicans if they want Anthony Davis.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Celtics cannot trade for the Brow without including Kyrie Irving in the deal, and they can blame Derrick Rose. The “Rose Rule,” instituted in the 2011 CBA, was intended to reward young stars, allowing them to cash in even more coming off their rookie contracts, with max extensions rising from 25 percent of the salary cap to 30 percent.

I thought Kyrie would be included in a deal the first place.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kuzma been balling lately... Pelicans pretty much want the entire starting lineup except for Lebron... do they make the move now instead of waiting on the Celtics? Celtics have much more to offer but they can't offer anything anytime soon
Reports saying he want to play out the season but I think he’s saying that to not let the front office know where he really wants to go

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

They can wait cause ad can't go anywhere until 2020 lol
Pelicans have the leverage until after this draft
Then ad has the leverage

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean idk
Bad coaching can mess things up
But the team itself isn't loaded
And he's always hurt

I'm just surprised usually the general public isn't as forgiving or rational of superstars and they been giving AD a while lot of leeway.

But in Your opinion if the lakers give up EVERYTHING for AD?

Is that a GOOD trade?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm just surprised usually the general public isn't as forgiving or rational of superstars and they been giving AD a while lot of leeway.

But in Your opinion if the lakers give up EVERYTHING for AD?

Is that a GOOD trade?

He isn't hates yet cause ppl don't care about him yet nationally

And idk if that's a good trade
They still need stuff

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Shit I was telling these cats at work that Jrue is cold blooded, they wasn’t feeling me, I told them “you’re ass don’t know basketball”

Rondo leaving, Boogie feeling played, Payton getting hurt early in this year, NM getting hurt...AD getting hurt as usual ...all been bad breaks for Nola

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He coming back home to the Chicago Bulls. Gonna surprise everyone just like Kahlil Mack trade. And will have excellent chance for Zion Williamson since we're tanking. :yes:

Tanking ummmm he ain’t bout that tanking shit

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Shit I was telling these cats at work that Jrue is cold blooded, they wasn’t feeling me, I told them “you’re ass don’t know basketball”

Rondo leaving, Boogie feeling played, Payton getting hurt early in this year, NM getting hurt...AD getting hurt as usual ...all been bad breaks for Nola

As it relates to those injuries, the Pelicans are still using doctors who misdiagnosed Delvin Breaux's leg.

Breaux is now in the CFL and while he makes $200k (which is big money by CFL standards) his NFL years are probably done and so is that NFL check. I know that word has been passed around to the NBA guys.

This rebuild has to start with everybody under Gayle Benson... No more double duty for Mickey Loomis, hell some of this shit is on his head because he is the one pushed for the Pelicans to win-now instead of developing young talent... Gayle is going to have be willing to pay for basketball specific execs. Having Loomis as head of basketball operations is about as effective as having Sean Payton coach both franchises.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
DyB5pQ8X4AAQqyM.jpg:large