Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This week's episode of Solo Leveling will be a recap...
rage-mad.gif

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Decided to watch it with the family then dude strung a guy upside down and start stabbing him with a knife. What great fun :lol:

Just finished episode 2 and Jesus I’m not going to able to do weekly episodes for this Fiyah.. I’m coming back when the season is done.
I created a thread cause this anime
Was going to be too crazy and spoilers will fly.

But @850credit already made one

keone

International Member
This is a weekly airing show with no manga, after a day or two we are past spoiler territory.
Im talking about the anime.
Not everybody got the same time.
Also discussing a show with 20 other in same thread shit will get lost. But do u.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Which other manhwa was hyped like it? When it came out every manga reviewer were covering it.

Solo Leveling
Tower of God
The God of High School
Noblese

Those titles are considered the big four in the manhwa industry because they made the crossover from South Korea and they are were a huge hit in the United States. More people are reading manhwas more than mangas because;manhwas are at least 150+ pages per chapter versus 13-45 pages in mangas,manhwas are in color versus black & white.

The thing that's holding manhwas back is that you have a lot of series copying those four titles in some way(for the most part). Granted, people didn't pay attention to manhwas outside of South Korea until ten years ago.

keone

International Member
Solo Leveling
Tower of God
The God of High School
Noblese

Those titles are considered the big four in the manhwa industry because they made the crossover from South Korea and they are were a huge hit in the United States. More people are reading manhwas more than mangas because;manhwas are at least 150+ pages per chapter versus 13-45 pages in mangas,manhwas are in color versus black & white.

The thing that's holding manhwas back is that you have a lot of series copying those four titles in some way(for the most part). Granted, people didn't pay attention to manhwas outside of South Korea until ten years ago.
Yeah even I heard about toner of God years before they made anime

keone

International Member
For sure, I remember having to buy dvd box sets at comic shops and specialty import stores as recent as the beginning of Naruto. Now with streaming it's a button press away.

Crazy how fast shit changes.
yeah it kinda did.
the funny part is the dvds for some are still hard to get.