Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
All,I have say that flashforward at the beginning of episode one is universally considered the best arc in the series....

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

Yes,I read the manhwa...

I wonder if the other characters would have completed the test, would they have gotten the same abilities or was it always intended for only one person to survive.

I can't confirm the episode count for Solo Leveling. Some sources are saying 12 episodes and another is saying two cores of 12.

They must be planning for more episodes because the arc I mentioned above is towards the end of the manhwa. And,you can't just outright skip other arcs before it unless they're willing to do them in one or two episodes.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes,I read the manhwa...

They must be planning for more episodes because the arc I mentioned above is towards the end of the manhwa. And,you can't just outright skip other arcs before it unless they're willing to do them in one or two episodes.

You mean as in finishing the series in general?

I'm sure they assumed it would be popular or a hit based on the response over the years from the manhwa. I don't look at them previewing later events as a large sign of guaranteed continuation of the series as much as doing similar to how Naruto tends to show case some future events in the first episode like team 7 meeting back up with Sasuke in Shippunden for the first time.

The reason I'm bringing up the length of the season is the pacing. Story wise the pace is fine, but how much Story can you tell at this pace with 12odd episodes. To me, pacing likely due to limited episodes was the issue with the other manhwa series. They cut alot to fit the episode order.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You mean as in finishing the series in general?

I'm sure they assumed it would be popular or a hit based on the response over the years from the manhwa. I don't look at them previewing later events as a large sign of guaranteed continuation of the series as much as doing similar to how Naruto tends to show case some future events in the first episode like team 7 meeting back up with Sasuke in Shippunden for the first time.

The reason I'm bringing up the length of the season is the pacing. Story wise the pace is fine, but how much Story can you tell at this pace with 12odd episodes. To me, pacing likely due to limited episodes was the issue with the other manhwa series. They cut alot to fit the episode order.

I'm assuming there will be a season two since the second half of season one comes out later in the year. I don't understand,why they're splitting seasons up all of a sudden.

It kinda fucks up the flow of the series...imo

And,plus the manhwa only has 220+ chapters,so it will probably have 3 maybe 4 seasons.

For every one or two episodes,I'll say it covers an arc from the manhwa. I do think they'll stretch out the main arcs just a little bit.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
it felt rush
he went from strong to god level in 12 ep

It felt rushed because Crunchyroll,for whatever reason,skipped a lot of shit from the manhwa.

For whatever reason, Crunchyroll butcher's a lot of shit from the manhwa but somewhat keep the anime as close to the manga as possible.

I understand, people are starting to read more manhwas than mangas but at least give the same treatment to manhwas adaptation as manga adaptations.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Some cool looking series are dropping soon, looking forward to the LAZARUS anime from the creators behind "Cowboy Bebop" and "John Wick". Still holding out for news on the "AKIRA" sequels even though its been 5 years since they were announced.:dunno:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Aye......this one right here might be one of them ones.

Yes fucking yes!

Good animation, good music, good choreography. The story is not original, just your typical revenge plot. The only thing missing now is the hot blonde female who only wears mini skirts.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

If,anyone wants to know the slight difference between the light novel, manhwa and anime of Solo Leveling(episode 6)

It's not that big of a difference what the anime did from the manhwa and light novel...imo