Amanda Seales joins Shannon Sharpe at Club Shay Shay

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a cousin who has a very Amanda Seales personality.

Thinks she smarter than everybody in the room, toxic, consistently is angry etc..

She has never been in a long term relationship, she’s in her 30’s, no kids, she’s attractive, but she is a lot to deal with.

I avoid her ass at all cost.
She in Texas? Asking for a friend?

I didn’t realize she went online talking shit about Shannon after. I was actually on her said most of that interview, but she seems to really be the perpetual victim. A quality I really dislike in people.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

even-a-broken-clock-is-right-twice-a-day-gif.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

She is NEVER in the wrong in her eyes.

@REDLINE @dik cashmere

She NEVER has a positive experience

It's always OTHER people fault.

And she NEVER GETS A LAWYER???

And I actually think that her beauty and intelligence can be used against her especially in the industry, real talk

But damn EVERY TIME AMANDA???!!

SIDEBAR...I'd wear her on my face every night like a sleep apnea mask

giphy.gif

Why did she name drop Lupe and Pusha T unnecessarily :confused:

and it seems like instead of just someone not liking her, because that would require some accountability and self reflection it becomes they don't like me because I'm black or a woman.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Amanda calls Shannon the n word (multiple times) before asking if he doesn't mind?

Why would the MAKE YOU A PART OF THE GROUP TO IMMEDIATELY WANT TO DROP YOU?

so your hurt is always MISINTERPRETED as anger. So that's everyone else's fault?

Notice that every person that actually reaches out to help her she has to make a loud confirmation first that the person doesn't even like her but STILL did her a kindness

Does Amanda not see the TREND? And the irony?

She wants to be treated like she treats people. WTF? Amanda? Your a horrible person by your own description.

I still want to lick her up and down till she says stop.

Her manager sent her on tour without a contact?

Yes Amanda if you can answer emails like an asshole and make people fire you. Being smart and light skin doesn't mean you don't have to be friendly civil and appreciative.

This women weaponized passive aggression to a john Wick level.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's how I feel about Drink Champs. I find it hard to devote 3 and 4 hours to something.

^^^^

It has to be an exceptional back and forth. And when it's good it's great.

And it rarely is.

But even a complete meltdown like Benzino is a fascinating watch.

But I just watch the clips most of the time

And Amanda out here saying she want the Snyder cut released. It ain't gonna do what she thinks.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been digesting in microdoses because this level of crazy narcotic is worse than fentanyl

But I can't quit her

“It kills your brain cells, son. It kills your brain cells.”

CcQdQlqUcAA-dhf.jpg

That's how I feel about Drink Champs. I find it hard to devote 3 and 4 hours to something.

That’s how much time I spend teaching MWF. Lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@17:30

"So know finally understand me? It took us a little bit but you here"

B*tch what???!!! She sprinkled these little jabs throughout. Shannon just took them. Respect

The sex would be earth shattering but imma need armed security to keep her away from me if she start popping off like that. @ViCiouS was right

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Good lawd she is insane

@22:00

She JUST SAID 3 MINUTES PRIOR SHE REFUSES TO CONFORM BUT THEN DID EXACTLY THAT WITH FLOETRY AND THEN CLAIMS SHE DOES THAT ALL THE TIME AFTER GIVING NUMEROUS EXAMPLES OF HOW SHE REFUSED TO CONFORM TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT!!!@?????

Shannon was right...

And it soured her soul to admit she was wrong and contradicted herself

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Good lord she is petty as f**k

@26:00

Someone like her never willing to forgive but always wants to be understood and forgiven.

She keeps saying she is who is but doesn't seem to want to know anyone else.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Sidebar... Shannon is improving as an interviewer

Strongly disagree. If anything it exposed how weak he is in interviewing and not being well versed.

She mimicked her moms accent several times and said she was from Grenada, and he still asked if she was white. I'm like do you know where Grenada is? Have you been paying attention? She has you this discombobulated?

She said when she was young she cared more about gymnastics than acting and he wanted to scold her, to say well you weren't getting paid for that. She's a grown ass woman and is speaking on her attitude as a child. As an athlete he should have understood. It was combative and unnecessary for no reason. I found myself agreeing with her a lot, because of his interviewing skills with his questions.

I think that's why she said I studied and have an advanced degree, so he would stop questioning everything she was saying. It was really weird and not making for a good interview. Besides looking like he has a cape on for white people. I commented earlier about him defending the white kids. It was unnecessary and the shit happen to her. Obviously, they know the shit was wrong or they wouldn't have been saying it to try and hurt her feelings. As a nine and ten year old you know words can hurt and you have a concept of bullying. It was like saying, it's not that bad, because it's really the parents. As a ten year old who is going to think that?

Also, he didn't seem to know what the fuck Floetry was. You got up there and did poetry?

It was like a boxer boxing someone not on their level intellectually. She even did football analogies for him. He tried gotcha at the wrong time. She's just well versed at interviews and dealing with the press to keep the interview going.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Women on Lipstick Alley would say this or something similar about Insecure and would even go so far as to state that Cali niggas would never fuck with women like Issa or Molly

When I brought the topic here, niggas didn't wanna touch it and urged me to delete it.
1. we never care about lipstick ally opinions

2. y'all should delete this...

:lol:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Strongly disagree. If anything it exposed how weak he is in interviewing and not being well versed.

She mimicked her moms accent several times and said she was from Grenada, and he still asked if she was white. I'm like do you know where Grenada is? Have you been paying attention? She has you this discombobulated?

She said when she was young she cared more about gymnastics than acting and he wanted to scold her, to say well you weren't getting paid for that. She's a grown ass woman and is speaking on her attitude as a child. As an athlete he should have understood. It was combative and unnecessary for no reason. I found myself agreeing with her a lot, because of his interviewing skills with his questions.

I think that's why she said I studied and have an advanced degree, so he would stop questioning everything she was saying. It was really weird and not making for a good interview. Besides looking like he has a cape on for white people. I commented earlier about him defending the white kids. It was unnecessary and the shit happen to her. Obviously, they know the shit was wrong or they wouldn't have been saying it to try and hurt her feelings. As a nine and ten year old you know words can hurt and you have a concept of bullying. It was like saying, it's not that bad, because it's really the parents. As a ten year old who is going to think that?

Also, he didn't seem to know what the fuck Floetry was. You got up there and did poetry?

It was like a boxer boxing someone not on their level intellectually. She even did football analogies for him. He tried gotcha at the wrong time. She's just well versed at interviews and dealing with the press to keep the interview going.
i agree he needed to choose when to push back
him defending or trying to push another perspective
cac teacher and kids was strange

Last edited: