Amanda Seales joins Shannon Sharpe at Club Shay Shay

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I have a cousin who has a very Amanda Seales personality.

Thinks she smarter than everybody in the room, toxic, consistently is angry etc..

She has never been in a long term relationship, she’s in her 30’s, no kids, she’s attractive, but she is a lot to deal with.

I avoid her ass at all cost.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I got a little more respect for Amanda. I’m almost willing to for give the fuxk shit with Myron Rolle. I have a few questions about Issa tho. If some comes to you about you about your employee (publicist), you, as the boss, gotta handle it. Either you co-sign or check it.

Nah, that Myron Rolle shit was just plain foul. No two ways about that.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Despite all my criticisms, I’d fuck smh. :lol:

I’m weak brothas. I’d need to test drive the pussy a couple of times.

Deal with the headache after.
Maaaan if Im going to deal with a headache from a chick its for damn sure not gonna be an old ass chick born during the REAGAN years. :smh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her body looks good for an old lady, but not headache worth. And also she has clear miles on her. That bunion in the last picture:smh::smh::smh:. I've seen better feet on women in the mountains of Ethiopia who walk miles in worn sandals

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
But he's kinda stuck something shiny in that mountain. Based on what I've seen of her... Its gonna be really difficult for her to find the balance required for a successful relationship. She comes off like she believes she's the smartest in the room... Even when she aint. It's hard to talk to those people because they're usually focused on trying to prove how much smarter they are. "Its kind warm tonight..." "Well actually there are 47 years in history where it was warmer than todays high. So it wasn't really that warm..." That type of mofo...

No, Gilbert is a moron, so do you think he's going to get with someone intelligent?

Plus they're talking about her not being married, when none of them are married and two of them have been in drama with the birds they've chosen :dunno:

It's way too much assuming.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No, Gilbert is a moron, so do you think he's going to get with someone intelligent?

Plus they're talking about her not being married, when none of them are married and two of them have been in drama with the birds they've chosen :dunno:

It's way too much assuming.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

That being said.. that broad is clearly problematic.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

She is NEVER in the wrong in her eyes.

@REDLINE @dik cashmere

She NEVER has a positive experience

It's always OTHER people fault.

And she NEVER GETS A LAWYER???

And I actually think that her beauty and intelligence can be used against her especially in the industry, real talk

But damn EVERY TIME AMANDA???!!

SIDEBAR...I'd wear her on my face every night like a sleep apnea mask

giphy.gif

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She is NEVER in the wrong in her eyes.

@REDLINE @dik cashmere

She NEVER has a positive experience

It's always OTHER people fault.

And she NEVER GETS A LAWYER???

And I actually think that her beauty and intelligence can be used against her especially in the industry, real talk

But damn EVERY TIME AMANDA???!!

SIDEBAR...I'd wear her on my face every night like a sleep apnea mask

It's ALWAYS someone else. :rolleyes2:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Seales and Godfrey were shitting on him, why is Shannon Sharpe catching strays from Isaac Hayes II? To offer up issues about tearing down Black people, but to flip and shoot at someone not even involved in the discussion is the pot calling the kettle black.

Is he trying to get Sharpe to podcast on his network? Is he trying to leverage Shay media onto Fan Base somehow?

Man just CALL HIM. I hate shit like this.

Sharpe is the most for Black media people , yesterday, today and gotdamn tomorrow we have.

I have never heard of FanBase but this ain't a great introduction :smh: :angry:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Despite all my criticisms, I’d fuck smh. :lol:

I’m weak brothas. I’d need to test drive the pussy a couple of times.

Deal with the headache after.

I would forgive all the bullshit to fuck her daily :hulksmash2:

If I could just get the hip hop head, pro Black side and you guarantee that her bipolar alter ego would never show up with some hot grits, I would wife this crazy bitch.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shannon is only going for these gossipy type guests that will shit on other people. I know he's not a real journalist, but this shit is getting silly. He just wants numbers and doesn't care about integrity. It is what is.......

This is what I'm starting to see with some of the stuff that he's doing now. I'm starting to think that Skip rubbed off on him a little more than we thought. He has said that he's trying to take his platform to another level this year. All this back and forth with Epps and these comedians...he knows what he doing.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what I'm starting to see with some of the stuff that he's doing now. I'm starting to think that Skip rubbed off on him a little more than we thought. He has said that he's trying to take his platform to another level this year. All this back and forth with Epps and these comedians...he knows what he doing.
The views and the money is what rubbed off on him. He saw what Katt did to his viewership and realized he needs more of that. It makes business sense and cents, but as mentioned, is this what you want to be known for? That’s on his conscience and not ours…..

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would forgive all the bullshit to fuck her daily :hulksmash2:

If I could just get the hip hop head, pro Black side and you guarantee that her bipolar alter ego would never show up with some hot grits, I would wife this crazy bitch.
Broad is mid and in her early 40s, her pussy ain’t wort the headache, she seems like the most bitter and annoying woman on the planet, you must not have no bad broads where you’re from…

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
she tried to sh!t on boldy james several times in that interview

boldy-james.jpg

according to her, he used to run dem pockets

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The views and the money is what rubbed off on him. He saw what Katt did to his viewership and realized he needs more of that. It makes business sense and cents, but as mentioned, is this what you want to be known for? That’s on his conscience and not ours…..
What is Shannon really known for? Let me rephrase the question: is there a difference between Shannon and Steve Harvey?