Am i the only one that stays in on NYE ...?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
man i dont think i have been out 4 new yrs eve in 4ever ...

too much shit can go wrong ... i leave that shit to the YN`s ..

anyway ... how y`all bringing in y`all new year ...?


anyway be safe BGOL ... we knocked another down ... HAPPY NEW YR !!!!



:money:
 
How do people do it..


sheep-herding.gif
 
last year was the first time in 15 years that i actually went out to celebrate New Years.
at the last moment, i decided to drive down to Houston and bring in the New Year some place other than Dallas.
Other than that....i'd just stay at home, have a cookout,...watch the fireworks from my deck.
Not sure what i'm gonna do tonight.
 
Stayed inside 2000 cause didn’t know wtf was gonna go on with that y2k shit… outside of that maybe a few times cause weather was extra bad and one time had to calm my older bro down so we chilled at my crib for the night… I been to strip parties, went down town to slide broads from where the ball drops, house parties, club hopping, etc..

This yr about 4 diff chicks had plans for me( already seen 1 earlier), another driving to the state now so I can take pics/ vids of her for various shit( she throwing me bread) , another chick ran into some money supposed to throw a lil change at me and suck me off, another chick her bday on news yr so she want me to chill either tonight/ tomorrow… I might fuck around and go to the casino b4 it closes at 6 am tonight not sure yet
 
This year I'm staying home and listening to folks make this subdivision sound like Iraq.

:lol:
That's what i don't miss about Arizona...dating all the way back to my crazy CAC neighbor from the area i lived growing up

Mofo was a 'Nam vet :smh: whenever people were setting off fireworks in the park down the street(then occasionally firing guns into the air),this fool saw the roman candles going back and forth,that was enough to set him off..dipped back to his house,came back w/ his Ruger(looked like the gun that The A-Team always used) and started busting shots every which way screaming "CHARLIE INCOMING,GET DOWNNN!!! :gun01:"KILL THEM OL' SNEAKY GOOKS!!!!" etc :smh: People stopped having 4th of July and NYE celebrations there cause of it
 
Since my late twenties I have been enjoying New Years parties with family friends from state to state. Prior to that from my late teens through twenties I was in Clubs like The Palladium, The Tunnel, Kilimanjaro, a lounge on the corner of Nostrand Av/Atlantic Av that started with the letter G & Bently's, for New Years. There is always somewhere to go. Albeit since I have a gang of children and family I have been more than content to spend the New Years with. I'm going to play some Nat King Cole tonight.
 
Since you can smoke dope laegally on the NYC streets, I've been out here drinking Macallan 18 and puffing away in public not giving one small measley fuck about that collection of faggots known as NYPD and it will be fuck them again in the incoming year.
Smelling it at various areas here at Harbourfront Center...

*Don Lemon voice*"The smell of marijuana is VERY strong in the air right now... " :lol:
 
Since you can smoke dope laegally on the NYC streets, I've been out here drinking Macallan 18 and puffing away in public not giving one small measley fuck about that collection of faggots known as NYPD and it will be fuck them again in the incoming year.

My cousin came through with 3 grams of that funky stuff. I'm about to roll three spliffs.

 
I stopped going out years ago. Riding around in Milwaukee on New Year's Eve is like driving between the front lines of Russia and Ukraine. :smh:
Word. Way too much going on in the DMV after midnight. In DC the robbers are out. In Maryland the police are waiting for your ass right off New York Ave and 295. In Fairfax they handing out Field Sobriety tests like candy on Halloween. If you are not at a party in a hotel and staying their overnight it's not worth the risks. One year I went to a party at The Hamilton, it was all good until 12:01 when everyone was trying to take an Uber home. Their where at best 10 ubers available for every 50 people. It was chaos and cold as fuck. One year I went to a party at the Gaylord and stayed overnight. Shit was magnificent.
 
I did this new years eve it was dead on!!!

PSA: If you hit play on “In The Air Tonight” by Phil Collins at 11:56:20PM this New Year’s Eve, the drum fill will welcome you into 2026. Start the year the right way.
 
Back
Top