www.earthcam.com
That's what i don't miss about Arizona...dating all the way back to my crazy CAC neighbor from the area i lived growing upThis year I'm staying home and listening to folks make this subdivision sound like Iraq.
![]()
whenever people were setting off fireworks in the park down the street(then occasionally firing guns into the air),this fool saw the roman candles going back and forth,that was enough to set him off..dipped back to his house,came back w/ his Ruger(looked like the gun that The A-Team always used) and started busting shots every which way screaming "CHARLIE INCOMING,GET DOWNNN!!!
"KILL THEM OL' SNEAKY GOOKS!!!!" etc
People stopped having 4th of July and NYE celebrations there cause of it
www.earthcam.com

Smelling it at various areas here at Harbourfront Center...Since you can smoke dope laegally on the NYC streets, I've been out here drinking Macallan 18 and puffing away in public not giving one small measley fuck about that collection of faggots known as NYPD and it will be fuck them again in the incoming year.

Since you can smoke dope laegally on the NYC streets, I've been out here drinking Macallan 18 and puffing away in public not giving one small measley fuck about that collection of faggots known as NYPD and it will be fuck them again in the incoming year.

Facts. Wife was sleep at 11 and I fell out at bout 1205. Ain’t nothing out there for me anymore.A few of the last nye's I not only didn't go out, but I didn't even stay awake until midnight
Word. Way too much going on in the DMV after midnight. In DC the robbers are out. In Maryland the police are waiting for your ass right off New York Ave and 295. In Fairfax they handing out Field Sobriety tests like candy on Halloween. If you are not at a party in a hotel and staying their overnight it's not worth the risks. One year I went to a party at The Hamilton, it was all good until 12:01 when everyone was trying to take an Uber home. Their where at best 10 ubers available for every 50 people. It was chaos and cold as fuck. One year I went to a party at the Gaylord and stayed overnight. Shit was magnificent.I stopped going out years ago. Riding around in Milwaukee on New Year's Eve is like driving between the front lines of Russia and Ukraine.![]()