AOC can get it.

her and Illhan

i would convert for her

muslim-congresswoman-ilhan-omar-makes-history-by-wearing-hijab.jpg

ilhan.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is completely unwarranted though. If you have to dislike someone simply because your team says so, what type of sheepish puppet are you?

They're GOP sheep. This one white chick I asked why don't you like her she couldn't even give me a valid reason she was like shes rude and always has a mean look :roflmao2::smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
her and Illhan

i would convert for her

muslim-congresswoman-ilhan-omar-makes-history-by-wearing-hijab.jpg

ilhan.jpg

Her pretty self is catching all types of Hell right now from the Dems and Repugs. she made a comment about Israel and people lost it. You can say shit about Jews or their country even if the criticism is warranted. These fuckers have too much power. But she is very pretty.

And the right is terrified of AOC. She is growing on me as a grood politician. NY got a good one. Y’all hold on to her.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Republicans are so terrified of this woman I have some GOP coworkers on my snap and Facebook and they be having venom for this woman

Lol. I just commented on the same thing before I read you comment. They are scare to death of her. She is very bright and thorough. The ONLY reason the right dislike her is a faux narrative the right media is putting her. When I hear her speak, she has the best interest of the common folk.