Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez dancing

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DwBbpPoUUAAYFNS.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: The rookie congresswoman challenging the Democratic establishment

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has "IT".

First time I heard Obama speak at the DNC, I KNEW he would be potus one day...without a doubt.

AOC has the chance to go way up the chain....there's a lot that could happen, by the time she's old enough to run for president, but if I had to bet, I'd say she could win it all.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
She has "IT".

First time I heard Obama speak at the DNC, I KNEW he would be potus one day...without a doubt.

AOC has the chance to go way up the chain....there's a lot that could happen, by the time she's old enough to run for president, but if I had to bet, I'd say she could win it all.

as long as she avoids scandal she may very well go all the way.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didnt someone get arrested for supposedly getting a creepshot of her..?

No, it's people trying to put extra on the tweet that Eddie Scarry made of her walking down the hall and claiming that she's lying about struggling for money. Someone on twitter called it a creepshot and the internet went with it.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
DwLOdqWUcAAn0Yb.jpg

Their fuckery is astounding.

Also how is her fighting spirit any different from when the Tea Party came in with their obstructionist energy against Obama? The GOP don't like it when the Dems play the same way. Kinda like the rabbit having the gun scenario.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The GOP hates her. She’s been catching a lot of heat and she claps back with the hypocrisy of the GOP. With all the attention she’s getting and if she stays bold on her policies. She’ll fuck around and become very popular with the Dems. I definitely don’t hate her.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why does she purposely do her makeup to make herself look older than she actually is....? its like she's trying to not look too attractive.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does she purposely do her makeup to make herself look older than she actually is....? its like she's trying to not look too attractive.

Think about who her opposition is.. If she truly dressed and appeared like a 29yr old Hispanic woman thats all faux news and the right would talk about. .. "she's clearly inexperienced," "she's just a child among adults," ... Etc

Hell how long did they talk about a damn brown suit?

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's arguably the second most powerful elected Democrat behind Pelosi. Love what she's doing..

And she get fucked, hard