Akon on Black Americans' View of Slavery: 'You Just Gotta Let It Go'

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever?? Where did your family tell you where your from?? Do you know what black means??

dont waste your time..

first he says.. we come from west africa, so I say where the Fuck does he think Morocco is, north WEST AFRICA....

of course he ignores facts and just gets even more brain dead.

I already proved we were the Ancient Berbers... I shut vaiz4hustlers down with that info..

He aint even touch it and tries to skate over it, its the South Carolina Law that without a doubt states the so called black or negro WERE THE ANCIENT BERBERS aka THE MOORS...

bruh he aint been the fuckin same since......

Once they called us negros and blacks, that was the ax the cut us off from who we were

and as long as you continue calling yourself a crayon color, and NOT from a Nation. You will continued to be robbed.

Does a Man from china call himself pale yellow man? Why not,

because he is from China a NATION.

only here where cacs have no culture, they try to reduce us to a people with no culture some fictional bullshit call negro/ african american etc...

fuckin africans from africa dont even call themselves african...

only when they get here they talk that caucazoid crap...

Once you realize who you are, History WILL all start making sense!!

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
dont waste your time..

first he says.. we come from west africa, so I say where the Fuck does he think Morocco is, north WEST AFRICA....

I already proved we were the Ancient Berbers... I shut vaiz4hustlers down with that info..

He aint even touch it and tries to skate over it, its the South Carolina Law that without a doubt states the so called black or negro WERE THE ANCIENT BERBERS aka THE MOORS...

bruh he aint been the fuckin same since......

Once they called us negros and blacks, that was the ax the cut us off from who we were

and as long as you continue calling yourself a crayon color, and NOT from a Nation. You will continued to be robbed.

Does a Man from china call himself pale yellow man? Why not,

because he is from China a NATION.

only here where cacs have no culture, they try to reduce us to a people with no culture some fictional bullshit call negro/ african american etc...

fuckin africans from africa dont even call themselves african...

only when they get here they talk that caucazoid crap...

Once you realize who you are, History WILL all start making sense!!

Bruh, I'll be back to reply.. That's sum good gems you dropped!!

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Whatever?? Where did your family tell you where your from?? Do you know what black means??

My family (like most BLACK people from the South) can't trace their bloodline past mid 1800's GA/SC

But, thanks to modern science and over a hundred of years of research from respected, award winning BLACK historians I know my ancestors come from West Africa, where, funny enough, there was a thriving slave trade.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
dont waste your time..

Where do the "FACTS" begin? NO ONE refers to Morocco as part of West Africa

"West Africa or Western Africa is the westernmost region of Africa. The United Nations defines Western Africa as the 16 countries of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo, as well as the United Kingdom Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha.[8]"

Africa-countries-WAFU-UFOA.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where do the "FACTS" begin? NO ONE refers to Morocco as part of West Africa

"West Africa or Western Africa is the westernmost region of Africa. The United Nations defines Western Africa as the 16 countries of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo, as well as the United Kingdom Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha.[8]"

Africa-countries-WAFU-UFOA.png

Ok fine, you showed me cracker mind fuckery,.

Now get off your lazy slowtard ass and try looking at

a fuckin Map.... and tell me what part of Africa

Morocco is....

un fuckin beliveable this guy

Morocco is located in northwestern Africa. Morocco is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Alboran Sea, Algeria to the east, Western Sahara to the south, and Spain (Ceuta and Melilla) to the north.

you silly fucktard..

NORTHWEST

IS STILL THE FUCKIN WEST.. ITS THE NORTHERN PART....

see how fuckin SLOW you are

SLOWTARD

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Ok fine, you showed me cracker mind fuckery,.

Now get off your lazy slowtard ass and try looking at

a fuckin Map.... and tell me what part of Africa

Morocco is....

Stay with me here...

I posted a map....of Africa....with the green highlighting West African countries......and Morocco was on the map.....and...

it wasn't green

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stay with me here...

I posted a map....of Africa....with the green highlighting West African countries......and Morocco was on the map.....and...

it wasn't green

Ok stay with me here, YOU are SLOW AS FUCK...

so because its fucking not colored green by some cac,

Means its not in the Western part of Africa?

bruh they mind fuckin you with colors, you dont have fuckin eyes and

a gotdam brain to see..

MOROCCO IS STILL WEST AFRICA...

a fuckin mazing!!

you really living up to your name slowtard....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
morocco-location-on-the-africa-map.jpg

Its right above the GOTDAM WESTERN SAHARA...

arent you and your merry band of idiots tired of getting

slapped around by mrfreddygoodbud..

I chased exiled queen off the fuckin block......

dont be next...

slowtard

@hardawayz16

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The natives were the copper color people!!
Search who were the americans in the 1800s.. And then share that with us??

Every thing these colonist have as far as culture in this colony was stolen from t the copper color people!! It's unbelievable a lot of people think these folks that got kicked out or homeless or trash from europe came here and invented every damn thing!! Ask your grand or great grandparents where you come from?? Or better yet go start at the first census and see who were here!! And then go back to that time period and search who those people were or are!! Then go research the $5 indians and see happened...

If your folks were the 2 or 5% of those africans that came here(92k or 300k came in a 300ry period and the last came in 1807 or so) !!

You didnt answer any of my questions. They are legitimate questions so please answer them.

Lets start with the basics.

What was their name?

What was their language and how did they lose it?

What was their culture and how did they lose that?

What records do we have of their history?

How did they come to be enslaved?

Thank you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Yes, I'm sure some random CAC purposely didn't include Morocco as a country in West Africa.

You're pathetic.

Who said anything bout a "random cac" you just create your OWN arguments

so you can be right about something..

your kind calling me Pathetic is a compliment!

Morocco is NOT north africa, its not central africa, its not east africa and its not south africa...

so what does that leave you ignorant cocksucker.....LOL

and dont take the name calling seriously its just the bgol way!!!

but when it comes to REAL HISTORY

you are slow as fuck tho...

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This coming from a dude who made his millions of African American culture, starting with a debut track called LOCKED UP, and then relies on Chinese funding to uplift his people in Senegal. OK, Akon... fuck outta here, b.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Who said anything bout a "random cac" you just create your OWN arguments

so you can be right about something..

your kind calling me Pathetic is a compliment!

Morocco is NOT north africa, its not central africa, its not east africa and its not south africa...

so what does that leave you ignorant cocksucker.....LOL

and dont take the name calling seriously its just the bgol way!!!

but when it comes to REAL HISTORY

you are slow as fuck tho...

You brought up CACs, to discredit common knowledge.

It's sad that you're still hanging on to this. But expected. You've never had an issue with making yourself look foolish spouting your "REAL" history.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Ok stay with me here, YOU are SLOW AS FUCK...

so because its fucking not colored green by some cac,

Means its not in the Western part of Africa?

bruh they mind fuckin you with colors, you dont have fuckin eyes and

a gotdam brain to see..

MOROCCO IS STILL WEST AFRICA...

a fuckin mazing!!

you really living up to your name slowtard....

SUM of these Kats are deep under the colonist trance!! They believe everything those white pigs say and then repeat it word for word!! It never dawns on them, it works in the colonist best interest if our people buy into their miseducation!! Let's just let them sleep and defend the pilgrims!!

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
You didnt answer any of my questions. They are legitimate questions so please answer them.

Lets start with the basics.

What was their name?

What was their language and how did they lose it?

What was their culture and how did they lose that?

What records do we have of their history?

How did they come to be enslaved?

Thank you.

If you think your folks are from sum other country!! If you have bought into the indoctrination you white colonist brainwashed you with!! That's your choice..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My family (like most BLACK people from the South) can't trace their bloodline past mid 1800's GA/SC

But, thanks to modern science and over a hundred of years of research from respected, award winning BLACK historians I know my ancestors come from West Africa, where, funny enough, there was a thriving slave trade.
Bruh - that could possibly be the case for YOU. But the majority of so-called black people here, in this USA, have been here long before Christopher Columbus’s great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents’ great-great-great-great-great grandparents’ were thought of.

There is a reason George Washington begged Morocco for permission to be able to engage in commerce in America. I’m sure you didn’t learn that from those “award winning black historians” though.

:smh:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh - that could possibly be the case for YOU. But the majority of so-called black people here, in this USA, have been here long before Christopher Columbus’s great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents’ great-great-great-great-great grandparents’ were thought of.

There is a reason George Washington begged Morocco for permission to be able to engage in commerce in America. I’m sure you didn’t learn that from those “award winning black historians” though.

:smh:

I'm only speaking for myself, as @roots69 asked.

If black people were here so long where is the proof of ancient civilizations?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SUM of these Kats are deep under the colonist trance!! They believe everything those white pigs say and then repeat it word for word!! It never dawns on them, it works in the colonist best interest if our people buy into their miseducation!! Let's just let them sleep and defend the pilgrims!!

Yea well you know for every one logical

Free thinkers..

There are like twenty five followers..

I ain't even mad at em...

It is what it is...

Some of us gonna graduate to a higher state of being

Some will just keep going till we get it right.

I ain't even mad at em...

I'll be mad at me if I'm so focused on

Shit I can't control...

And ignoring the many things I can..

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
they lied about EVERY FUCKING THING... and you still aint get that memo.

you simply aint ready, you are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind.....

If you think your folks are from sum other country!! If you have bought into the indoctrination you white colonist brainwashed you with!! That's your choice..

I don’t think @roots69 is avoiding his questions. He is trying to guide @AllUniverse17 to research and learn for himself like a grown man should.

These are the type of hoteppish responses you get when you ask for details or sources re: We wuz kangz/We were here first faux-militant rhetoric.

Easier to believe pretty lies than unglamorous truth :dunno:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These are the type of hoteppish responses you get when you ask for details or sources re: We wuz kangz/We were here first faux-militant rhetoric.

Easier to believe pretty lies than unglamorous truth :dunno:

Right same ol bullshit...

Same played out

Fucking 17th century tactic...

Attack the messenger

When you are incapable of debunking the message.....

You more played out then your worn out

Pun pun shorts...

I take no pleasure in saying this.

But you dumb as hell...

And just for the record we are not so much responding to you..

As much as we are responding for those

That are wise enough to know truth when they see it....

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Same played out

Fucking 17th century tactic...

Attack the messenger

When you are incapable of debunking the message.....

Your "message" takes wild leaps in logic, ignores geography & culture, and doesn't have any evidence of its proof.

All anyone has to do to debunk it is ask a few simple questions :lol:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

I knew you would run.

Im not even here to clown you, but I knew.

Have a good day though bruh.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
that is why you want to think your ancestors were captured in Africa and came over on slave ships :lol:

I think that from deeply researched, documented history.

None of you have provided a stitch of information to make me question that, and when probed, you say "research it yourself!".

So...yeah....

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t think @roots69 is avoiding his questions. He is trying to guide @AllUniverse17 to research and learn for himself like a grown man should.

Nah, he is just running.

This internet game of "i know the real history but i wont tell you" is played out. I saw it coming from far away.

If he could answer any of questions he would have. Same for you actually.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that from deeply researched, documented history.

None of you have provided a stitch of information to make me question that, and when probed, you say "research it yourself!".

So...yeah....
Do you need a book list you can pick up from Amazon? It is not hard to find out but most so-called blacks want to be perpetual victims and believe our history here only consists of chattel slavery.

How about starting with Christopher Columbus’s journal where he stated he “saw a land full of copper-colored people” or the 1828 addition of Webster’s dictionary and look up the word “American”.