Akon on Black Americans' View of Slavery: 'You Just Gotta Let It Go'

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm gonna make this article a separate thread just so people will run from it:

Slaves of history
If you descend from slaves in Senegal, your shame is an open secret and your life limited by stigma and disrespect

So Akon is even wrong in regards to his own people....so pure ignorance all around...looks like he did indeed come from money in Senegal as some are saying

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fuck that means?
That means he isn’t one of us. All so-called blacks are not the same.

the only thing that matters is ethnicity and nationality not made up colors. Akon is a supporter of the white power structure and that is why he said what he said. Us so-called Black Niiji aren’t looking to Africa because that isn’t our home.

He said what he said because he doesn’t respect us for our people getting usurped by the colonists. Many have said this privately. You should know being an immigrant.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
That means he isn’t one of us. All so-called blacks are not the same.

the only thing that matters is ethnicity and nationality not made up colors. Akon is a supporter of the white power structure and that is why he said what he said. Us so-called Black Niiji aren’t looking to Africa because that isn’t our home.

He said what he said because he doesn’t respect us for our people getting usurped by the colonists. Many have said this privately. You should know being an immigrant.

Is Terry Crews one of us?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Jews are the god race. They come from Abraham issac jacob
The Hebrews are the chosen people, descended from Judah’s seed, which produced King David and the Messiah. The lineage is all in the Bible. Those people claiming to be Jews are Khazars from the caucas mountains and they converted to the Judaism religion in the 8th century as their empire in Turkey begin to fall.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It be one thing if they actually gave us 40 acres and a mule, then did a public apology, add to that they didn't put confederate flags and statues all across the country and did everything in their power to educate the whole country on how bad slavery truly was but they've done none of that, they have done the complete opposite of that. They have put up every roadblock possible in order for us not to succeed but yet you have niggas like this who want us to forget... NEVER! Not as long as they continue their oppression.

KD’s Burner Account

Potential Star
Registered
The Hebrews are the chosen people, descended from Judah’s seed, which produced King David and the Messiah. The lineage is all in the Bible. Those people claiming to be Jews are Khazars from the caucas mountains and they converted to the Judaism religion in the 8th century as their empire in Turkey begin to fall.
Proof

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, yes (“us” meaning indigenous Niiji of turtle island). He is also a MK asset, which programming occurs at Western Michigan University (Antonio Brown being another)

McGuyver isnt Black American. He's a Caribbean immigrant from NYC. He grew up in an enclave. He's being facetious.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
he doesnt get it because he never had the black american experience. he never experienced the lingering and persistent effects of white supremacy.

i agree that they will never give us what we want. we need to leave this abusive relationship and fake promises because we are being treated like a bitch. I am taking this partner for its money and then divorcing when I have enough saved up to live elsewhere. america's capitalist ass is only good to make money. after that, fuck you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In America, non-orthodox, regular jews are culturally AMERICAN. I live in NYC and know many jews. They don't speak hebrew.

Funny you of all people pointing out being prevented from reading, considering you frequently ignore FACTS from history scholars.

Thanks for low key admitting my points were too much to fuck with, by avoiding every single one of them..

and throwing around your red herrings and blatant straw man arguments....

somethings dont change...

your weak ass debating skills and weaker concept of reality, being

front and center.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Proof? A Hungarian Jew wrote a book about it:

ORIGINAL EDITION. Koestler advances the thesis that Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from the historical Israelites of antiquity, but from Khazars, a Turkic people originating in and populating an empire north of and between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea. Koestler's hypothesis is that the Khazars - who converted to Judaism in the 8th century - migrated westwards into current Eastern Europe (primarily Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Lithuania, Hungary and Germany) in the 12th and 13th centuries when the Khazar Empire was collapsing.

Amazon product ASIN 0945001428

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I think he has a point

but you can't compare it to his country.

We have oppressors who continued to oppress long after slavery. Slavery was only one part.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys don't even seem to realize that akon is making the suge Knight argument why be over there with them niggas come over here come to deathrow

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See my other post bro. I made is clear I am not allying with them just yet. Cause they are player haters.

I dont hate Black American people. Hate is a strong word. I am not checking for them like that to hate them.

I just cannot relate to them and have never had a friendship with any of them.
There was no opportunity or interest on either side.
I am a nice guy. I would say Black Americans hate me. But I am fine with it.

Time will tell. Maybe I will change my mind? I do not have a problem changing my mind.

don't you usually shit on black Americans? It's like a Nazi criticizing an kkk member on their views on black people.. Both ya nigs hate black people when it's all said and done

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I saw this clip and it made me think of Akoon.

Respect to our Trini brother and ancestor Kwame Ture.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Wait, you calling a Trini your brother? Wasn't it you that told me we are not all the same and emphasized a wall between black cultures and regions?

You can't even stay in character.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wait, you calling a Trini your brother? Wasn't it you that told me we are not all the same and emphasized a wall between black cultures and regions?

You can't even stay in character.

I merely stated my lineage. If you not being able to lineage theft it on paperwork in NYC pisses you off that bad brother thats not my problem. Trini's have a beautiful culture and heritage, you'll find no post of me disparaging it like you routinely do mine. Shit, I still wanna fuck Inga Marchand!!! :yes: And yes Kwame is our brother. He got alot of game from ADOS at the HBCU he attended. He wasnt a bigot like yourself.

Now run along enclave slumlord, grown folks talkin.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You ain't Black American and you dont know shit about the South. I know that much.

You don't know shit you dumb bastid. I lived in the south for 3yrs and often travel there. Now I don't give a fuck where you come from or your personal life. I don't need it to prove you are an agent and a divisive piece of shit. Stay focused chump.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You don't know shit you dumb bastid. I lived in the south for 3yrs and often travel there. Now I don't give a fuck where you come from or your personal life. I don't need it to prove you are an agent and a divisive piece of shit. Stay focused chump.

Wow you lived there 3 years in a dorm at one of our HBCUs. You sure are knowledgeable about Black American culture. I doubt you know 3 of us in real life. At least that TENT dude is honest. I can respect that.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wow you lived there 3 years in a dorm at one of our HBCUs. You sure are knowledgeable about Black American culture. I doubt you know 3 of us in real life. At least that TENT dude is honest. I can respect that.

Listen dude I have no need to validate anything with you.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I merely stated my lineage. If you not being able to lineage theft it on paperwork in NYC pisses you off that bad brother thats not my problem. Trini's have a beautiful culture and heritage, you'll find no post of me disparaging it like you routinely do mine. Shit, I still wanna fuck Inga Marchand!!! :yes: And yes Kwame is our brother. He got alot of game from ADOS at the HBCU he attended. He wasnt a bigot like yourself.

Now run along enclave slumlord, grown folks talkin.

So you have no problem with Trini's but you do with African and Caribbean immigrants. What about Trini immigrants?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I am gonna copy this so that you can never deny you posted this

Please do. I love this speech. Thanks for putting me on to it.

See my other post bro. I made is clear I am not allying with them just yet. Cause they are player haters.

I dont hate Black American people. Hate is a strong word. I am not checking for them like that to hate them.

I just cannot relate to them and have never had a friendship with any of them.
There was no opportunity or interest on either side.
I am a nice guy. I would say Black Americans hate me. But I am fine with it.

Time will tell. Maybe I will change my mind? I do not have a problem changing my mind.

So why are you on this board?

Well, he's actually in no position to talk considering the family he lived with: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/enslaved-girl-guinea-16-years.html

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Hardawayz is a cac I been telling y’all

Oh no doubt. I remember that fucka years ago posting that xfaggot(xfactor) Pro-White racist bullshit all day everyday. Which is why I always believe their are racists with many usernames on here that post daily. One racist posts then he/she cosigns their own posts with their other username. They think we can't see that shit but it's so transparent.