Adrian Griffin FIRED as Bucks Head Coach

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'm so happy Glenn is with them. @TooTrilla bout ta fuck around and find out what we know. :giggle:

f6YF6x.jpg
It amazes me how that idiot keeps getting a coaching job but at least he isn't our sixers problems no more.

He'll be saying " c'mon guys"

:lol:

Last edited:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Players behind the scenes were saying they were winning games not because of him but in spite of him. He was too authoritarian and they wanted him gone. Once you lose the locker room you lose your job. Rivers despite winning the chip only once knows how to relate to players and if hired the Bucks will probably see him as a welcome change to Griffin's "my way or the highway" approach. :hmm:
Doc knows how to work with star players .... mostly :dunno:
He doesn't know shit about developing young players. I don't know the Bucks whole squad, but anyone under age 25 is about to take a minutes hit.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They play no defense now, maybe Doc can help them improve defensively.
The sixers were the worst defensive team under rivers and that shit isn't gonna change since he's on the bucks now. There only choice is to play defense or they would look bad again with the players being the problem.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
BTW, did we forget about this? I wonder…..

Controversyedit

In August 2020, Griffin was publicly accused of domestic abuse by his former wife, Audrey Sterling.[18] The Raptors did not take any action against Griffin or conduct any investigation in regards to the allegations.[19][20][21] Griffin filed a defamation suit against Sterling in 2021, which was settled in 2022.[22][23]

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

“Now, defensively, we have to have a plan,” Antetokounmpo said after a 112–108 loss to the Houston Rockets on Jan. 6. “What is our strategy? Are we going to give a lot of open threes? Are we going to let them get in the paint?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It may become one very soon. Did the Bucks try to get out of the way of something?

EkkqFc.jpg

Cuzzo....

That's the million dollar question

Cause imagine this going viral during the all star game or playoffs?

if any if this remotely accurate?

Damn right I'm firing him. Or suspending him pending league investigation

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, WHAT!!!!?

oSQb7j.jpg
Apparently that’s his son’s baby moms. His grandson died at his house a few weeks before he got hired.

She’s mad because they left the kid alone in the basement of their house where he died un supervised and didn’t call 911 when they found him unconscious.

She also said he didn’t even atttend his grandsons funeral. She’s saying the firing is get back or karma.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Apparently that’s his son’s baby moms. His grandson died at his house a few weeks before he got hired.

She’s mad because they left the kid alone in the basement of their house where he died un supervised and didn’t call 911 when they found him unconscious.

She also said he didn’t even atttend his grandsons funeral. She’s saying the firing is get back or karma.
Goddam. That's crazy as hell. I didn't know about that.

wFAgBS.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Cuzzo....

That's the million dollar question

Cause imagine this going viral during the all star game or playoffs?

if any if this remotely accurate?

Damn right I'm firing him. Or suspending him pending league investigation
Yeah that's too random not to have at least some smoke. This or Giannis got him fired is the only two things that make any knid of sense. Could be the possibility of both as well.

pXVElG.jpg