Adrian Griffin FIRED as Bucks Head Coach

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dino-vournas-11-12-97-review-sports-13-13-warrior-guard-latrell-sprewell-was-benched-to.jpg
sure

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Thanasis made the call to let him go.

Jk

WTF!!! They ain’t even let him get the full 82 games his first season. The Bucks are currently 2nd in the Eastern Conference….he must’ve tried to Ime Udoka a bitch for him to get fired so swiftly

They pretty much have the 2nd best record in the NBA.

I’d like to see what the players have to say about this.

Let’s see if Giannis bitch a$$ throws him under the bus.

I like Giannis….but something tells me he’s a lil bitch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Carry on…….

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Black coaches always be the ones to get fired quickly while them CACs coaches get more chances. Seems like black players play better under a white coach compared to a black one.

Didn't have anything to do with color, had to do with his team not believing in and turning on him a la David Blatt

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
There has to be more details to this firing because this doesn’t make any sense unless he did some shady shit behind-the-scenes, but I didn’t hear anything yet

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Writing was on the wall after Terry Stotts

Then they brought in Doc as an advisor to talk to him during the year because he was in over his head

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
There has to be more details to this firing because this doesn’t make any sense unless he did some shady shit behind-the-scenes, but I didn’t hear anything yet

Star player and team knows you're in over your head and don't know what you're doing.

It's pretty simple :dunno:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The team is in the 20's on defense.

Griffin continues playing Malik Beasley who along with Dame gives you the worst defensive back court in the league.

They already had to tell him to get away from the defense he was trying at the beginning of the season and go back to how they played last year.

Failure on the front office for hiring him with no head coaching experience.

Their record is what it is because of how good Dame and Giannis are. They're not trying to waste a year at Dame's age.