Adrian Griffin FIRED as Bucks Head Coach

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Didn't have anything to do with color, had to do with his team not believing in and turning on him a la David Blatt
I'm just saying how these coaches get fired quickly which the majority of them being black when they do a poor job even though the team was doing alright.

So, yeah, it at times have to do with color and players seem to play different under a white coach compared to a black coach.

Also, the bucks haven't learned shit about rivers being a failure and he's gonna run that team the same way he did my sixers being ISO heavy with his players because he doesn't draw up plays. He gonna want giannis to do all the work and try to make dame into a pg feeding giannis everytime like how he did with embiid and harden.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Look at the poll and the 3rd post in that thread.
That dude should never be allowed to talk basketball ever again wanting to include pop on that list when he's the greatest coach of all time with the most wins and coached the spurs to 5 championships and pop can retire right now if he wants.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I'm just saying how these coaches get fired quickly which the majority of them being black when they do a poor job even though the team was doing alright.

So, yeah, it at times have to do with color and players seem to play different under a white coach compared to a black coach.

Also, the bucks haven't learned shit about rivers being a failure and he's gonna run that team the same way he did my sixers being ISO heavy with his players because he doesn't draw up plays. He gonna want giannis to do all the work and try to make dame into a pg feeding giannis everytime like how he did with embiid and harden.

You know of another experienced coach available right now?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You know of another experienced coach available right now?
Didn't they have 2 other coaches next to rivers at the time? He's just a popular figure and name that no matter how many times he fail as a coach another team will hire him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Didn't they have 2 other coaches next to rivers at the time? He's just a popular figure and name that no matter how many times he fail as a coach another team will hire him.

No, Stotts quit because of Griffin

and the other guy Prunty hasn't been a head coach. They didn't like Griffin's system.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Griffin's son can't get off the bench in Atlanta. I don't understand it. He was playing well last year

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should have moved middleton years ago, too slow for the 3, too injury prone

but move Jrue who is the best permiter defender by far and bring in dame who can't play D at all...

So of course they'll be worse

Still running a 35 year old center

and Giannis is too vocal and is a bitch dude

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They should have moved middleton years ago, too slow for the 3, too injury prone

but move Jrue who is the best permiter defender by far and bring in dame who can't play D at all...

So of course they'll be worse

Still running a 35 year old center

and Giannis is too vocal and is a bitch dude
Well that's great news for my sixers.

But everything you said is facts. The bucks will be just as worst with rivers as the captain.

Giannis talks too much shit for a guy who only got 1 ring.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
They pretty much have the 2nd best record in the NBA.

I’d like to see what the players have to say about this.

Let’s see if Giannis bitch a$$ throws him under the bus.

I like Giannis….but something tells me he’s a lil bitch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Carry on…….
Yup. You know he got that man fired.

KatIzk.jpg

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Well that's great news for my sixers.

But everything you said is facts. The bucks will be just as worst with rivers as the captain.

Giannis talks too much shit for a guy who only got 1 ring.
And Embiid scores too many points not to have any. U Philly dudes need to worry about your own organization. Aint had a chip since Doctor J sitting up here talking bout the Bucks:hmm:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Now this is one negro that’s making an argument against only CACs failing up. Sheesh, you ain’t never see a man with more all-stars and less rings than Doc.
Time to change that then. This will be his last coaching job if he fails. Im excited to see.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm loving the energy in this thread.

giphy.gif

:pain:Please let my 2nd Rounders and the Bucks meet up in the playoffs. I honestly can say I want to see Doc lose another game 7 even more than I want my squad to finally make at least the ECF.

Doc and the whole 08 Celtic team has been living on that one championship for damn near 20 year. You would think that Celtic team ran the league for 6 seasons and a movie with the way they still run their mouths.

Don't let me down Doc. I know you got one more 3-1 collapse in you.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Players behind the scenes were saying they were winning games not because of him but in spite of him. He was too authoritarian and they wanted him gone. Once you lose the locker room you lose your job. Rivers despite winning the chip only once knows how to relate to players and if hired the Bucks will probably see him as a welcome change to Griffin's "my way or the highway" approach. :hmm: