ADOS Official Website With Black Agenda (ados101.com)

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
admittedly haven’t had time to follow the reparations side of the stimulus but what is the general consensus? Are more of the coons stating to wake up to see the US had trillions to pass in a week to help a distressed people?
That democrats and republicans are the same as their top priority is to oppress the so-called black community?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Our ADOS brother made a post responding to a tik tok video that was posted on twitter. In the video was some Caribbean girls dancing along with a white girl to Caribbean music. He replies he dont wanna see no white girl co opting Caribbean culture, suddenly all the black Caribbeans are on his ass! @VAiz4hustlaz @xfactor @Soul On Ice
:roflmao2:

He even retweeted some of the responses :smh:

Responses to the responses....

@Mr. Met is Caribbean culture "Black" culture? :popcorn:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Our ADOS brother made a post responding to a tik tok video that was posted on twitter. In the video was some Caribbean girls dancing along with a white girl to Caribbean music. He replies he dont wanna see no white girl co opting Caribbean culture, suddenly all the black Caribbeans are on his ass! @VAiz4hustlaz @xfactor @Soul On Ice

Lol......u mad watching the reparations fantasy slip away during this pandemic? BTW, what does your inevitable 2020-2024 POTUS, the orange one feel about your “check”?:roflmao:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

This discussion could get interesting. You should make it a separate thread. I wonder if the Caribbean/West Indian members of BGOL will comment on this.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This discussion could get interesting. You should make it a separate thread. I wonder if the Caribbean/West Indian members of BGOL will comment on this.

I tagged Mr. Met cuz he's Jamaican and every one on the board sees how much of a CAC ass kisser he is. Nigga made a dedication thread to Kenny Rogers but disses ADOS. :lol: I dont think they all think like this, but too many West Indians love colonizers and want to prove to them they better than FBAs or that they the hardest working bootstrappiest nigras of the diaspora. Thats their whole schtick.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Lol......u mad watching the reparations fantasy slip away during this pandemic? BTW, what does your inevitable 2020-2024 POTUS, the orange one feel about your “check”?:roflmao:

Reparations fantasy slip away? If anything, the stimulus bill VALIDATED what many of us have argued; the government was able to generate and pass a $2 trillion bill for all Americans in a matter of two weeks, which included economic incentives for small businesses, cash payments, and student loan reprieves. Not much talk about "how will we work out the logistics of this" or "who it's not fair to".

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Reparations fantasy slip away? If anything, the stimulus bill VALIDATED what many of us have argued; the government was able to generate and pass a $2 trillion bill for all Americans in a matter of two weeks, which included economic incentives for small businesses, cash payments, and student loan reprieves. Not much talk about "how will we work out the logistics of this" or "who it's not fair to".

Notice his cac lovin ass and his ilk arent clowning CACs begging for money right now. CACs on twitter pleading for help and refusing to pay rent but he doesnt clown them. Mr.Met and his ilk love white people, its in their blood. Hell he named himself after a white mascot. :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I tagged Mr. Met cuz he's Jamaican and every one on the board sees how much of a CAC ass kisser he is. Nigga made a dedication thread to Kenny Rogers but disses ADOS. :lol: I dont think they all think like this, but too many West Indians love colonizers and want to prove to them they better than FBAs or that they the hardest working bootstrappiest nigras of the diaspora. Thats their whole schtick.

Not only a dedication thread but one of the mods made it a sticky! Interesting indeed. Check this out:

You're huge in Jamaica. Why do you think that is?
I didn't know anything about it until I went there. We just assumed it was a show, until we got on the road and it took us four hours to get from our hotel to the concert venue because so many people were walking to the venue. I think they were all stoned, because they were walking real slow. Anyway, it was quite an experience out there. I got up there – and I never assume people know my music, the minute you assume that you're in trouble – and they knew every word. One of the most fun performances I've ever done. Jamaicans live music, they don't just listen to it. It was wonderful.​

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Go ahead with that goofy ADOS rhetoric during a pandemic. That money was to save corporations and postpone poor CACs from inevitably tearing the country apart. What do you think they’re flooding the gun shops for?

Go ahead and demand money from the government while white folk are unemployed and damn near homeless......lol.

Y’all wasted all this energy attacking foreign blacks while East Indians, Asians, CACs....you know, the folks who are actually oppressive your ass attain more power in your community.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Notice his cac lovin ass and his ilk arent clowning CACs begging for money right now. CACs on twitter pleading for help and refusing to pay rent but he doesnt clown them. Mr.Met and his ilk love white people, its in their blood. Hell he named himself after a white mascot. :lol:

Well, those people are innocent victims of a terrible virus. We're lazy American Blacks who fail to take advantage of the wonderful bounty this country has bestowed on us. :rolleyes2:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Go ahead with that goofy ADOS rhetoric during a pandemic. That money was to save corporations and postpone poor CACs from inevitably tearing the country apart. What do you think they’re flooding the gun shops for?

Go ahead and demand money from the government while white folk are unemployed and damn near homeless......lol.

Y’all wasted all this energy attacking foreign blacks while East Indians, Asians, CACs....you know, the folks who are actually oppressive your ass attain more power in your community.

So discussing reparations and the racial wealth gap is "goofy ADOS rhetoric" to you?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Not only a dedication thread but one of the mods made it a sticky! Interesting indeed. Check this out:

You're huge in Jamaica. Why do you think that is?
I didn't know anything about it until I went there. We just assumed it was a show, until we got on the road and it took us four hours to get from our hotel to the concert venue because so many people were walking to the venue. I think they were all stoned, because they were walking real slow. Anyway, it was quite an experience out there. I got up there – and I never assume people know my music, the minute you assume that you're in trouble – and they knew every word. One of the most fun performances I've ever done. Jamaicans live music, they don't just listen to it. It was wonderful.​
What dedication thread? I acknowledged he died. But this is what ADOS/FBAis reduced to.....lol

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Nobody loves CACs and hates black folk more than ya boy.

EP4DmeR.jpg

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

I also said this. But keep using Queen Taharqa's lame methods if it makes you feel better.

You "also" said that, which amounts to "it's so out of reach that black people should forget about it". You also said "we" but I will leave that alone, since it's the elephant-in-the-room issue for you.

And you also said "It can't be $$$$. We've been proven that we can't handle it" and "Black folk ain't prepared or ready for reparations". Care to elaborate on this?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
You "also" said that, which amounts to "it's so out of reach that black people should forget about it". You also said "we" but I will leave that alone, since it's the elephant-in-the-room issue for you.

And you also said "It can't be $$$$. We've been proven that we can't handle it" and "Black folk ain't prepared or ready for reparations". Care to elaborate on this?
It was obvious in the 'quadrillions' post. Reparations should be given in property and land over a long extended period of time.

Your fearless leader told you herself that it takes longer to heal a wound than to inflict it.

500 years would take 1000+ years to heal. Min. quadrillion to max. sextillion, separated with your own states would help 'make you whole.

Interestingly enough, they all spoke against this because the goal is to integrate back with CACs. How has that worked in the past?:idea:

What sense does it make to get the check only to put it back into the economy of your oppressor?

Name one group that received reparations that has done that.

But that's exactly what the lesbo, fatboy, the homo mack and no face are proposing.

There is NO reparations without SEPERATION AND BLOODSHED. NONE.

CACs are setting up to kill you AND me ( a non Fuck Boy/Adios, like they make a distinction stupid ) because of this pandemic.

What do you think they're going to do if there's a serious push before Congress?

Forget the homo and the phantom, but have Tone or Yvette warned you to strap up?

Who's gaming who here?:dunno:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
It was obvious in the 'quadrillions' post. Reparations should be given in property and land over a long extended period of time.

Your fearless leader told you herself that it takes longer to heal a wound than to inflict it.

500 years would take 1000+ years to heal. Min. quadrillion to max. sextillion, separated with your own states would help 'make you whole.

From where or who or how are you calculating these numbers?

Interestingly enough, they all spoke against this because the goal is to integrate back with CACs. How has that worked in the past?:idea:

Integrate "back"? When were we ever integrated to begin with? And when has Yvette Carnell or Antonio Moore spoke to a need for racial integration as a solution?

What sense does it make to get the check only to put it back into the economy of your oppressor?

Who had said it's only about getting a check? The ADOS 101 website spells out that it's way more than about getting "a check".

There is NO reparations without SEPERATION AND BLOODSHED. NONE.

Based on whose experience? The Haitians separated from the French with bloodshed...............and France still forced them to pay reparations.

CACs are setting up to kill you AND me ( a non Fuck Boy/Adios, like they make a distinction stupid ) because of this pandemic.

What do you think they're going to do if there's a serious push before Congress?

Forget the homo and the phantom, but have Tone or Yvette warned you to strap up?

Who's gaming who here?:dunno:

So, in essence, you're scared the White Man's gonna kill you, so you keep your head down and shuffle your feet?!?

If they're gunning for us anyway, we may as well try to get ours. Would you tell a little island like Jamaica to not try to get reparations from Britain?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Integrate "back"? When were we ever integrated to begin with? And when has Yvette Carnell or Antonio Moore spoke to a need for racial integration as a solution?

Who had said it's only about getting a check? The ADOS 101 website spells out that it's way more than about getting "a check".

Based on whose experience? The Haitians separated from the French with bloodshed...............and France still forced them to pay reparations.

So, in essence, you're scared the White Man's gonna kill you, so you keep your head down and shuffle your feet?!?

If they're gunning for us anyway, we may as well try to get ours. Would you tell a little island like Jamaica to not try to get reparations from Britain?
Why should foreign blacks give their lives for people that disparaged them and made them the main villain in the plight for reparations?

This is YOUR shit.

And you need to go back and listen to Yvette's shows. This was all about integrating.

And after all the zenophobic rhetoric where the fuck do you think bussy boy is going once he 'gets the check'. :rolleyes:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Why should foreign blacks give their lives for people that disparaged them and made them the main villain in the plight for reparations?

So they should keep their heads down and shuffle their feet then? We made a distinction; one which many of them would acknowledge in any other context. They made themselves villains when they attacked ADOS.

This is YOUR shit.

Thanks for acknowledging this........finally.

And you need to go back and listen to Yvette's shows. This was all about integrating.

Evidently you listen to her more than I ever have. If it's all about integrating, then post a couple of her podcasts as confirmation of this.

And after all the zenophobic rhetoric where the fuck do you think bussy boy is going once he 'gets the check'. :rolleyes:

I dunno. I don't follow Tariq. But I'll add "zenophobic" to the BGOL dictionary. As for the rest of my questions, I'll try again:

1. From where or who or how are you calculating these numbers?
  2. Integrate "back"? When were we ever integrated to begin with? And when has Yvette Carnell or Antonio Moore spoke to a need for racial integration as a solution?
  3. Who had said it's only about getting a check? The ADOS 101 website spells out that it's way more than about getting "a check".
  4. Based on whose experience? The Haitians separated from the French with bloodshed...............and France still forced them to pay reparations.
  5. If they're gunning for us anyway, we may as well try to get ours. Would you tell a little island like Jamaica to not try to get reparations from Britain?
:crickets:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

At the end of the day Met would never ever demand something from a white person. He been in NYC getting bullied and pushed around by "white immigrants" his whole life. I been up there, they got shit on lock. So the idea of us telling whitey he gotta pay rubs him the wrong way. That colonialism kicked in and he claims reparations isnt possible or he acts totally pessimistic to it. But Kenny Rogers gets heartfelt tributes tho. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So they should keep their heads down and shuffle their feet then? We made a distinction; one which many of them would acknowledge in any other context. They made themselves villains when they attacked ADOS.

And its clear as day. Black immigrants on this board have "attacked" and made fun of ADOS far more on this board the last year than the opposite. Our identity isnt rooted in proving to white people we should be allowed to be here or that we're "harder working" than the diaspora.

Its also clear they dont have the same smoke for white Americans and support whatever white liberals promote.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why don’t any of the alleged pro blacks that are the judge of blackness (based on their authority to judge who is a coon or cac) never participants in these threads?

this thread and the social programming thread by @roots69 should be a sticky.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why don’t any of the alleged pro blacks that are the judge of blackness (based on their authority to judge who is a coon or cac) never participants in these threads?

this thread and the social programming thread by @roots69 should be a sticky.

Because some of the board adminstrators and long time posters are not ADOS. This Corona shit done exposed how in tune the board is with white peoples needs and handouts that benefit them. No clowning, no trolling, Faglantan still taking shots at us. I love BGOL, but this aint a b1 board, it has b1 members but the board itself aint.