ADOS Official Website With Black Agenda (ados101.com)

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The same is done here on BGOL. Immigrants will chastise ADOS for recognizing our specific lineage then go in a Buju Banton thread and big up Jamaicans. We can only conclude these people see Black Americans as "cultureless" and "inferior" as they eat off our plate.

See the same on BGOL. Immigrants and non ADOS BULLY and talk shit about Black Americans while taking pride in their own and have an affinity for White Americans. You dont see ADOS or FBA on BGOL insulting other blacks cultures or oppression the way the whites colonized them to do us here.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've never read about this conversation taking place between Booker T. Washington and Madam C.J. Walker and now Twitter is going crazy talking about Black men haven't changed in 100 years.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kneegrows still on this ignorance sporting American flags like Jews flying Swastikas :smh:
RBG All day! The funny thing is all the history you posting to me is Pan African I claim and represent all of that. Sad part is fools are using cac talking points and trying to apply a black slant to it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kneegrows still on this ignorance sporting American flags like Jews flying Swastikas :smh:
RBG All day! The funny thing is all the history you posting to me is Pan African I claim and represent all of that. Sad part is fools are using cac talking points and trying to apply a black slant to it.

Pan Afrikans are controlled opposition of the Queen of England. None of her flags get yall riled up. Most pan afrikans wave their Jamaican and Nigerian flag before the RBG. :yes: Yall allegiance is with Elizabeth, not ADOS.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That madam CJ walker and booker t washington convo never took place.

hoth actors should be ashamed.

and I expected that light skin nigga to along with it too

he been a bitch since KONY

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That madam CJ walker and booker t washington convo never took place.

hoth actors should be ashamed.

and I expected that light skin nigga to along with it too

he been a bitch since KONY

I aint watch it. The same feminist bitch that directed it directed that Harriet bullshit. She the same light skinned bitch Candyman killed in Cabrini Green. So you know she always gonna make us look bad. Bron and Maverick gotta hold this L.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pan Afrikans are controlled opposition of the Queen of England. None of her flags get yall riled up. Most pan afrikans wave their Jamaican and Nigerian flag before the RBG. :yes: Yall allegiance is with Elizabeth, not ADOS.
The pro-whites have fully exposed themselves now.

not only are they begging for the $1k check but they are fully locked into the hype of the Coronavirus fall out because they have no skills to make money other than to depend on the caucasian to save them.

the same posters begging for that $1k and upset that “old white boomers are dying” are the same posters that said reparations for descendants of America slavery are bots or a joke.

:roflmao3:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The pro-whites have fully exposed themselves now.

not only are they begging for the $1k check but they are fully locked into the hype of the Coronavirus fall out because they have no skills to make money other than to depend on the caucasian to save them.

the same posters begging for that $1k and upset that “old white boomers are dying” are the same posters that said reparations for descendants of America slavery are bots or a joke.

:roflmao3:

This time last year cats had all the smoke for us. This year Corona and cacs dying has humbled them. Wheres Watcher? Camille? The intersectionalist have gone silent during this pandemic.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This time last year cats had all the smoke for us. This year Corona and cacs dying has humbled them. Wheres Watcher? Camille? The intersectionalist have gone silent during this pandemic.
They are begging for the Republicans to save them.

It is sad and shows how much honor they lack. No code, no scruples.

Not surprised by it at all because they are $2 hoes for the democrats :lol:

@Camille @Watcher where ya’ll at?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

You and Queen T can keep me out your font. I don't know how long it will last, but thankfully, I'm currently able to work from home. It might not last tho.

The only comments I've made at all is that if the money was available I'd take it.

Do I want to see others provided for? Yes. I don't live in the best of neighborhoods, but the first and only time I ever had an issue with crime was when the 2008 recession hit. My car was broken into twice in less than a month. During the same time a neighbor was robbed and assaulted in the backyard coming home from work. So even if I'm managing, I don't want to see friends, neighbors or others in my community struggle, starve or become incompetent criminals out of desperation. You should always want a safety net for yourself and others.

You're the one who wants to see the system crash. Congrats. We'll see if it's you or Steve Bannon who is right about who comes out on top when all the dust settles.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You and Queen T can keep me out your font. I don't know how long it will last, but thankfully, I'm currently able to work from home. It might not last tho.

The only comments I've made at all is that if the money was available I'd take it.

Do I want to see others provided for? Yes. I don't live in the best of neighborhoods, but the first and only time I ever had an issue with crime was when the 2008 recession hit. My car was broken into twice in less than a month. During the same time a neighbor was robbed and assaulted in the backyard coming home from work. So even if I'm managing, I don't want to see friends, neighbors or others in my community struggle, starve or become incompetent criminals out of desperation. You should always want a safety net for yourself and others.

You're the one who wants to see the system crash. Congrats. We'll see if it's you or Steve Bannon who is right about who comes out on top when all the dust settles.

Baby are you OK? Now is not the time for insults, now is the time you need that ADOS male in your life to tend to you Camille. I want you to be safe out here people are catching the monster left and right and passing. Its too dangerous to get gas or go to Publix Camille. And I just know none of your feminist friends are gonna look out for you like a Black American man would right now. That feminism bullshit will leave women ill equipped in these times. :yes:

And you need to be slamming white America like you slammed ADOS. All these white people begging for handouts and want help, I bet you they didnt vote last election. You should be wagging your finger at them and telling them to shut up and vote no? Biden is the answer right?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As a former or current? Republican supporter, tell me what Bannon said. I don’t follow or listen to white nationalists.

the answer to me is obvious. What group has been oppressed and attacked relentlessly, everyday, for over 500 years and still here?

let me know how other societies faired in history under those circumstances

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I have stated numerous times 2016 was the year to take a stand and now it’s too late. Republicans aren’t giving up power.

Debating with you two now is just for fun.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

This stupid ass Jamaican just fucked his business up. These coons be so confident white folks got they back that they can spit on ADOS as they try to sell product to ADOS. :smh: