Aaron Hall singer is out of control lolololololo

Blue-sky

Potential Star
Registered
Wow :smh:, I like(d) his jams. Talented dude. With his style I always thought he was a classy dude (at least back in the day).
I also think he may be on drugs. :yes:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
JohnCalipariWhaaaaaaatFace.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sad to watch a legend go out like this.

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
THis dude still training dogs? His alpha male schtick is kind of tired his big resume filler is getting Gloria velez to tattoo his name i give him props for that and the baby but come on dog she didnt stop hoeing after fuckin you.....since GLoria what big name have you taken down old man.....old ass nikka having a meltdown

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
Sometimes folks just don't get it.

Aaron Hall knows what he is doing by what he is saying.

Hey ain't talking to you dudes in this thread.

He is talking to a bunch of random chicks that want to fuck with a singer or celebrity or shit talker or a confident dude like him.

This is a commercial. This is bait.

It is probably working like a charm when he goes out.

K

kwazdog

Sometimes folks just don't get it.

Aaron Hall knows what he is doing by what he is saying.

Hey ain't talking to you dudes in this thread.

He is talking to a bunch of random chicks that want to fuck with a singer or celebrity or shit talker or a confident dude like him.

This is a commercial. This is bait.

It is probably working like a charm when he goes out.

This nigga ain't confident, on the real confident niggas don't need oceans or mountains of pussy or external validation for that matter. He could be trolling for press, he doesn't seem like he is in the video. I don't know him tho, so you never know.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is the most relevant dude has been in 20 years

I was at the gym and this shit was on TMZ yesterday

GhostofMarcus

Star
Registered
This is the most relevant dude has been in 20 years

I was at the gym and this shit was on TMZ yesterday

Of course TMZ is going to broadcast this bullshit to the world, It's putting ignorant blacks out front and they love doing that. I hate that show with their slick shit.

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
:smh: He was dressed up but sounded like a washed up alcoholic. He sound like one of them dudes in front of the liquor store reminiscing about how shit used to be.

You've just summarized his entire concert performance.:smh:

I went to see him when Slick Rick, SWV, Dru Hill, and Keith Sweat came to the Hampton Coliseum here in VA (the billing said "Guy," but it was really just Aaron Hall, one of his non-singing cousins, and some other guy.) After grabbing himself, talking about his dick, and singing the same songs from the mid 90's (trust me, they don't sound anything like the record without some decent backup), the audience was glad to see him go. The dudes outside near the concession stand were talking about "Guy? More like one old guy. He needs to let it go..."

The thing that got me was that in the MIDDLE of Keith Sweat's performance, THIS n#@@$ starts walking around and taking pictures with the women in the audience and his "entourage." It was EXTREMELY disrespectful and desperate on his part.

This video is Aaron Hall. No doubt.

HARLEMONYOMIND

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I looking at this from 2 angles
Him talking about puff and jamie, thinking he was the big Guy star(A list) attracting all the bitches back in the day. Now its the other way.

Or he talking about some straight gay shit about them. both have been questionable. jamie since him and LL got into it on that movie set.

That keith sweat shit sound like a back stage beef. let me fuck up his set by getting these bitches attn. 2 old fools talking about who get more bitches. we know sweat got him with the money easy

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
Is it me or it is strange to hear the woman there laughing like shit was funny, interview was disturbing and she laughing. Chicks today, this generation have no standards, dude in a way the whole interview degraded women and she laughs. "I pick her off the street and fucked her for three days straight so my name is on the pussy and it's three different colors" ... and a woman laughs at this. Dude said "bitch, I'm fucking you up" and she laughs.