So Amazin
BGOL Investor
JohnCalipariWhaaaaaaatFace.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sad to watch a legend go out like this.

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
THis dude still training dogs? His alpha male schtick is kind of tired his big resume filler is getting Gloria velez to tattoo his name i give him props for that and the baby but come on dog she didnt stop hoeing after fuckin you.....since GLoria what big name have you taken down old man.....old ass nikka having a meltdown

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
Sometimes folks just don't get it.

Aaron Hall knows what he is doing by what he is saying.

Hey ain't talking to you dudes in this thread.

He is talking to a bunch of random chicks that want to fuck with a singer or celebrity or shit talker or a confident dude like him.

This is a commercial. This is bait.

It is probably working like a charm when he goes out.

K

kwazdog

He is talking to a bunch of random chicks that want to fuck with a singer or celebrity or shit talker or a confident dude like him.

This nigga ain't confident, on the real confident niggas don't need oceans or mountains of pussy or external validation for that matter. He could be trolling for press, he doesn't seem like he is in the video. I don't know him tho, so you never know.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol::lol::lol::lol: yo i had drop some gems in the other vlad thread..i didn't even seen this interview until rite now..like i said if this nig was smart he'd get his own channel or online radio show and juss spit what's on his own mind and people will watch..nigs be marketable and don't even kno it

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Man gtfoh. Dude is in a room full of men, talking to a man, eliciting dick co-signs from other men and name drops numerous men as references on the matter. Nothing about this comes off as a commercial directed toward women. Nothing.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Aaron Hall's music with Guy and his solo shit have a certain sophistication and class to them. Those records still stand the test of time to this day.

But in these vids this cat sound like DMX, he talkin more like your local pimp and street thug than a famous R&B singer. :smh:

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sad to watch a legend go out like this.

:lol::lol::smh:

THis dude still training dogs? His alpha male schtick is kind of tired his big resume filler is getting Gloria velez to tattoo his name i give him props for that and the baby but come on dog she didnt stop hoeing after fuckin you.....since GLoria what big name have you taken down old man.....old ass nikka having a meltdown

:lol::lol:

You're kidding right? :rolleyes::rolleyes::smh:

Dude keep name droppin Gloria Velez, she was a bad bitch and all, but when he hooked her he was still a star and she was a broke ass underaged stripper. He acting like he pulled Halle Berry in her prime.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Right exactly. :smh:

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Man wtf...!?
:lol:

Ol' obey your thirst ass ninjas always subconsciously putting pussy on a pedestal. There's so much more to life than just fucking.

:smh:

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered
Dude keep name droppin Gloria Velez, she was a bad bitch and all, but when he hooked her he was still a star and she was a broke ass underaged stripper. He acting like he pulled Halle Berry in her prime.

Listen to this fool. an underaged girl, and he putting all her business out there and bragging like he conquered the world. And u knw he beating women. U just fucking know it.

Last edited:

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don Juan is agreeing with his babble but saying to himself "This Negro!"
:smh:
Every real pimp knows that the secret to holding and molding these women is mind control.
Fuck her mind and the body will follow.
Anyway, It sounds like Aaron is auditioning for Don Juan to get an honorary membership into
the Pimp Hall of Fame.

1280x720-KtD.jpg

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
I was expecting him to be a sophisticated OG spitting wisdom in that video....I was very wrong...:lol::smh:

"If niggas cant handle me then you cant get my last name"....Niggas?...Thats a super red flag

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

That might be bait for other men, not other women...

Why would a man want other men to watch him fuck?

Last edited: