Aaron Hall singer is out of control lolololololo

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is a big ayoooooo

Why does it seem like some of these dudes are having mid life crisis with these cameras

SKATTA

International
International Member
These dudes just playing into that faggit vlad instigating bullshit.
that mofo like woody woodpecker.

how can they not see it.

:smh:

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's funny, but he's too old to act like that. Really, that he acts like that publicly a few seconds from age 50 is pitiful to me.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

how can they not see it.

This^^^ Vlad you fucking devil I hope someone smashes you in the face with a standard NYC project brick.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered

how can they not see it.

I know Vlad is an old BGOL head but this is one smart dude. He knows how to get these dudes to say some outrageous things and to capture that AND to somehow make the thing go viral. And unlike Tommy S since he actually doesn't say anything himself he can seem to get away with it unscathed and Scott free.

I haven't even clicked play yet but see his name is automatically attached.

Dude is good. I gots to give dude his props.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude is a fool he don't realize how ignorant he sound. Some younger dudes think this is what it's all about :smh:

SKATTA

International
International Member
I know Vlad is an old BGOL head but this is one smart dude. He knows how to get these dudes to say some outrageous things and to capture that AND to somehow make the thing go viral. And unlike Tommy S since he actually doesn't say anything himself he can seem to get away with it unscathed and Scott free.

I haven't even clicked play yet but see his name is automatically attached.

Dude is good. I gots to give dude his props.

Vlad is the only kat i have on my bgol block list.
if i remember correctly.

as for him being smart,its more like the people he is interviewing being dumb as shyt or going through some emotional shyt in their lives.
either way most of these kats are dummies,just listen to the level of conversation for supposed grown men like aaron hall.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Vlad is the only kat i have on my bgol block list.
if i remember correctly.

as for him being smart,its more like the people he is interviewing being dumb as shyt or going through some emotional shyt in their lives.
either way most of these kats are dummies,just listen to the level of conversation for supposed grown men like aaron hall.

He spots it.

He stokes the flames.

He exploits it.

He maintains an innocent appearance as a hapless bystander.

He promotes it virally.

He profits in the end from the views and the YouTube ad revenue.

He ain't dumb to do all that over and over again consistently and it ain't all by accident. It's clearly by design.

K

kwazdog

Ok what I gathered.

1. Manchidish

2. Ok you got a big dick, "whoot tee doo" (Welcome to the club negro)

3. Pause on all the homo subliminals you dropped liked "If niggas cant handle my dick!" :)eek::lol::confused:) "Puff" etc "been to my house and seen me fuck!!" (Ummm, What!!??)

4. Why you trying so hard fam?:clown:

2cents.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
if this is really aaron hall...i know teddy riley somewhere shaking his head :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I know he's a little dude(pause) and these small dudes have that napoleon complex thing going on, so he's trying to mask his insecurities. Plus he's 50 and his career is washed up.

I'm just confused why does dude think it's a prize to brag about fuckin an underage chick :confused:

Damn, that's your lifes accomplishment, fuckin a 16 year old and getting her to tattoo your name?

I guess R Kelly really did copy dude :smh:

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
so duke was a r&b singer when he was locked up,

but got out the joint a pimp? :confused:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:smh::lol:

first Vlad got rappers on there talking about the "Eat A Booty Gang" now comes Aaron Hall w/ this homo shit..

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Assist.....

JohnCalipariWhaaaaaaatFace.gif

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Back in the day, I usedto think old ninjas that talked like this were funny and cool. Now it's funny & sad lol. I'm so glad I'm not gonna grow 2 be this kinda dude.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"he said them lil dick niggas ask puffy"

da fuck?,

yall can have that life I dont want anywhere

near those psycho fucks

and yes

cocaine is STILL a helluva drug!!

I bet vlad be getting them drunk, blunted, or coked up

before an interview..

and vlad is mad gay for not changing the subject!

fat jolly fag!!

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered
That's funny, but he's too old to act like that. Really, that he acts like that publicly a few seconds from age 50 is pitiful to me.
:smh: He was dressed up but sounded like a washed up alcoholic. He sound like one of them dudes in front of the liquor store reminiscing about how shit used to be.

Yo, I always suspected that these "bitches aint shit" type negros were flaming faggots... Dude fits that description. That shit was defcon 5 Homo son. :smh::eek:
:lol:
Yup.