A collection of #ADOS Tweets from @KingTahara that no one cares about

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
http://ados101.com

It’s highly suspect to me that in the agenda they went out their way to throw shade at Obama twice while bigging up Reagan and George W. Bush, and then said Trump was right about "What do blacks have to lose?" in the About DOS section.

I'm sorry, but I don't trust these people, something is strange about this. I bet this turns into another Don’t Vote campaign leading up to 2020

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I’m totally out the loop on what this ADOS and DOS stuff I’ve been seeing around here lately.

One BGOL member told what the acronym stands for, but what is this stuff about.

Is this important for me to know or be concerned with?
Seems like they trying to rally black voters born here to get something for voting. I briefly glanced at the agenda on the page, glad they brought up H-1B(even though they got it H1-B). They also calling out how all non-white men been benefitting from programs that were supposedly created for black people.

People are going to hate this shit. :eek: Bots.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seems like they trying to rally black voters born here to get something for voting. I briefly glanced at the agenda on the page, glad they brought up H-1B(even though they got it H1-B). They also calling out how all non-white men been benefitting from programs that were supposedly created for black people.

People are going to hate this shit. :eek: Bots.

I’m going to read up on it on the website. I’m trying to understand the angle.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
It’s highly suspect to me that in the agenda they went out their way to throw shade at Obama twice while bigging up Reagan and George W. Bush, and then said Trump was right about "What do blacks have to lose?" in the About DOS section.

I'm sorry, but I don't trust these people, something is strange about this. I bet this turns into another Don’t Vote campaign leading up to 2020

u already know. and they got an early start this time.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I’m totally out the loop on what this ADOS and DOS stuff I’ve been seeing around here lately.

just understand that well informed people with expertise and authority in the area have already told us that this is the work of a russian misinformation campaign.

they have gotten even more sophisticated since 2016.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It’s basically a base movement for Black Americans getting what we deserve

Too many groups come up off of our backs while we get nothing.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I’m going to read up on it on the website. I’m trying to understand the angle.
They laid it out, but the shills for democrats will be highly offended that they are organizing and demanding something for the black vote. We finally have a link for all the shills that constantly troll with the :eek: "what exactly is it that black America wants?"

They must lurk here because I been talking about that H-1B shit for the longest and I don't recall anyone really touching on it as it directly affecting black America.

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
When Obama was in office folks were saying black people didn't demand anything but as soon as we demand something we're bots....

We're the only people in this country that never get anything specifically and we're the ones who built this country on free labor...

For me it just depends on how they do it. The folks behind this were also behind the Don't Vote movements of years previous. That's the con game.

Look at how the Tea Party navigated their movement. They turned the Republican Party inside out by running candidates. They didn't make demands and say "we're not voting if you don't implement these policies". They knew that Democratic Power would be worse. They coalesced around candidates and took over the party through primary challenges. This movement is trying to do the opposite. Demanding things then threatening to not vote, thus putting Republicans in power. This in addition to the xenophobic rhetoric meant to divide and thus weaken alliances across the Diaspora, I can definitely see Republicans putting money behind this. It's hard for me to trust this given how they are moving and things the leaders have said and done in the past. It doesn't help that they are bigging up Reagan, Bush, and Trump and throwing shade at Obama on the website. That further makes me skeptical.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
This man right here is either an idiot, or a non black American

Watch this fool....

my reputation here on bgol is not consistent with your post.

i will leave it at that about my blackness and intelligence.

1. the russian counter intelligence campaign of 2016 is on going. they have learned from their mistakes in 2016. if you just read what the OP posted in the first post you will see that they have their fingerprints all over this.

2. people with expertise and knowledge on this subject matter have already told us what this is about.

3. just like in 2016 they have attached themselves to legitimate causes to gain credibility. please dig a little deeper and stop looking at the candy in the window.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One thing is certain, the Black American is well studied in comparison to groups. But I’m interested to see how this agenda pans out. It’s highly political and no politician seems to have the courage to meets some of our demands. At the same time, the lack of unification plays an important role here.

just understand that well informed people with expertise and authority in the area have already told us that this is the work of a russian misinformation campaign.

they have gotten even more sophisticated since 2016.

With so much misinformation as bots it's hard to tell who will push these things

However the criteria they laid out can't be disputed

We are the only group who never got shit and still specifically don't get shit

When Obama was in office folks were saying black people didn't demand anything but as soon as we demand something we're bots....

We're the only people in this country that never get anything specifically and we're the ones who built this country on free labor...

They laid it out, but the shills for democrats will be highly offended that they are organizing and demanding something for the black vote. We finally have a link for all the shills that constantly troll with the :eek: "what exactly is it that black America wants?"

They must lurk here because I been talking about that H-1B shit for the longest and I don't recall anyone really touching on it as it directly affecting black America.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

i can't argue with what you have stated about black people demanding something in return for their votes. just understand that their is official documentation that the is an organized russian effort to use legitimate black causes to depress the black voter turnout.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
One thing is certain, the Black American is well studied in comparison to groups. But I’m interested to see how this agenda pans out. It’s highly political and no politician seems to have the courage to meets some of our demands. At the same time, the lack of unification plays an important role here.

We have to unite about this
But we wont because we're conditioned to be caretakers for everyone else smh

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
For me it just depends on how they do it. The folks behind this were also behind the Don't Vote movements of years previous. That's the con game.

Look at how the Tea Party navigated their movement. They turned the Republican Party inside out by running candidates. They didn't make demands and say "we're not voting if you don't implement these policies". They knew that Democratic Power would be worse. They coalesced around candidates and took over the party through primary challenges. This movement is trying to do the opposite. Demanding things then threatening to not vote, thus putting Republicans in power. This in addition to the xenophobic rhetoric meant to divide and thus weaken alliances across the Diaspora, I can definitely see Republicans putting money behind this. It's hard for me to trust this given how they are moving and things the leaders have said and done in the past. It doesn't help that they are bigging up Reagan, Bush, and Trump and throwing shade at Obama on the website. That further makes me skeptical.

this man gets it.

this is not about saying that the wants are not valid. its the don't vote bullshit that gives this all away.

get involved in the process. run for you own local seats. saying don't vote if we don't get what we want is not the right way.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
We have to unite about this
But we wont because we're conditioned to be caretakers for everyone else smh

yes we need to unite.

but we need to unite around taking over our local governments and getting representation at the local level. once the grassroots have been developed we can continue growing the change up.

pouting and not voting unless we get out way is not the correct strategy.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
and i dare anyone to find a post from me that is on some cooning shit. you won't find one.

i am all about black empowerment. but sitting on your hands and holding your breath is not power. its cowardly.

do what you can in your own communities to grow the change we need up. failing to vote is going to get us a supreme court worse than the one we already have. and that is the game right now.

there is a master plan in action right now that people are not paying attention to. all of the nonsense with trump is a distraction. i just watched the movie Vice last weekend. it laid out that what is happening now has been in the works for decades. literally since the 1970's. the shit is scary.

and all of this don't vote shit is playing right into the plan to make us more powerless.

don't fall for this shit.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes we need to unite.

but we need to unite around taking over our local governments and getting representation at the local level. once the grassroots have been developed we can continue growing the change up.

pouting and not voting unless we get out way is not the correct strategy.
This is agent talk
White suprenacists infiltrated Black message boards just like they did law enforcement

You have hella posts in this thread and all you’re doing is acting as a roadblock

If you are Black, you should offf yourself

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
This is agent talk
White suprenacists infiltrated Black message boards just like they did law enforcement

You have hella posts in this thread and all you’re doing is acting as a roadblock

If you are Black, you should offf yourself

yeah, i am black.

telling people to vote and get active in their local communities is agent talk and a road block???

gtfohwtbs.

the real agent talk is telling people not to vote.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

I think if black people want this we need to get ourselves ready for it. Ready to take advantage to get ahead.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

That's to show that shit ain't been working out. Giving away votes hasn't accomplished a damn thing.

And ain't no damn xenophobia going on with this. People need to leave that term in 2015. Pre-trump when people weren't just throwing it around. Ain't nothing wrong with taking care of home first.