A collection of #ADOS Tweets from @KingTahara that no one cares about

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
this ados site is also not secure. a tell/tell sign that it is not hosted with a reputable company.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Nope, the goal is to make people RESPECT your vote. There's a lot of us on this forum who have voted here and haven't seen shit change and if you look at some of my older posts you'll see I'm a big advocate for local elections but at this juncture with Dems pushing the LGBT and Immigration policies if we arent' careful we're about to be a permanent lower class. Sooooo that's why people are pushing back on just voting for anyone just for the sake of it.

So you'll not be voting In ANY national elections? Nor for congressional seats?
We're less than 13% of the population with almost 70% of that number not voting already.
Yeah...that'll show 'em.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
http://ados101.com

It’s highly suspect to me that in the agenda they went out their way to throw shade at Obama twice while bigging up Reagan and George W. Bush, and then said Trump was right about "What do blacks have to lose?" in the About DOS section.

I'm sorry, but I don't trust these people, something is strange about this. I bet this turns into another Don’t Vote campaign leading up to 2020

I went through the website ados101 and I didn't find the "dont vote" section.. am I missing something?

So you're mad at the data they presented?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
What conscious black person in the USA composes sentences giving 45 any props?

"President Trump’s assertion during the 2016 Presidential campaign that Black Americans “have nothing to lose” was met with defiance by those on the Left, but the data supported the statement."

Where is the supporting documentation that supports these numbers and conclusions?

"Black businesses only received 1.7% of business of the $23.09 billion in total SBA loans under President Obama’s SBA (Small Business Administration), after having previously received 8.2% under President George W. Bush. Succeeding as an entrepreneur requires capital, so our agenda demands that 15% of SBA loans be distributed to ADOS businesses."

"Former President Ronald Reagan committed to “strengthen the capacity of historically Black colleges and universities to provide quality education” in Executive Order 12320. President Obama undermined that commitment with changes to the PLUS Loan requirements. We call for legislation to triple the current federal allotment to HBCUs. Schools like Georgetown, built by slaves, have an endowment of over a billion dollars. This is a transfer of wealth from ADOS to whites."

There is much more to this than these simple arguments.

I am all for black achievement and progress. But let's not immediately run to the fresh new thing without vetting the sources and people/organizations behind it.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ip bans? Verification? :confused: On who? Posters in this thread? People been saying this shit for years. Get something for our vote. We constantly beat back by the fucking democrat shills with that... :eek: "what's the alternative, republican?' Then for years we been posting black agendas and cats been ignoring them saying 'what's the agenda?"

Now we finally have a site to point to and a rising movement. So seriously, what is the problem? Why in the fuck is there any back and forth in this thread?

Make them respect our fucking vote for once. I'm sick of seeing the community being directed down the path by politicians who have sold their soul to party-first politics. Sick of seeing shills parroting talking points that white hippies can afford to worry about and put first.

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope, the goal is to make people RESPECT your vote. There's a lot of us on this forum who have voted here and haven't seen shit change and if you look at some of my older posts you'll see I'm a big advocate for local elections but at this juncture with Dems pushing the LGBT and Immigration policies if we arent' careful we're about to be a permanent lower class.

Sooooo that's why people are pushing back on just voting for anyone just for the sake of it. People are tired of the vote shaming ...
I don’t know how holding your breath and sitting in the corner helps YOUR cause. I clearly see how it helps others. To say you haven’t seen shit goes against historical facts. If you want more, SAY WHAT YOU WANT! Sitting back and asking candidates about their black agenda is nonsense. Tell them want you want, those who agree, you fund their campaign. But to sit back and say “no that’s not it” is weak sauce. At least this website offers up a starting point for a platform.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"President Trump’s assertion during the 2016 Presidential campaign that Black Americans “have nothing to lose” was met with defiance by those on the Left, but the data supported the statement."

Where is the supporting documentation that supports these numbers and conclusions?

"Black businesses only received 1.7% of business of the $23.09 billion in total SBA loans under President Obama’s SBA (Small Business Administration), after having previously received 8.2% under President George W. Bush. Succeeding as an entrepreneur requires capital, so our agenda demands that 15% of SBA loans be distributed to ADOS businesses."

"Former President Ronald Reagan committed to “strengthen the capacity of historically Black colleges and universities to provide quality education” in Executive Order 12320. President Obama undermined that commitment with changes to the PLUS Loan requirements. We call for legislation to triple the current federal allotment to HBCUs. Schools like Georgetown, built by slaves, have an endowment of over a billion dollars. This is a transfer of wealth from ADOS to whites."

I am all for black achievement and progress. But let's not immediately run to the fresh new thing without vetting the sources and people/organizations behind it.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I went through the website ados101 and I didn't find the "dont vote" section.. am I missing something?

stop interjecting emotion where it is not necessary.

the entire thought process behind this movement is to with hold your vote unless you get something for it. which i totally support in a way.

but it is being advertised as don't vote unless you get something for your vote. what this movement should be is get off your ass, educate yourself and run for office and make policy to get what you want like all these other groups of people.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

You dont believe the message because of the messenger?

I know the BGOL community is 95% ballers who turn away heaux badder than Bria and Rhianna, but look around. Look at the data. Its tucked up in our communities.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

So you're mad at the data they presented?

Bush eliminated the 'Minority Fast Track Program' that gave me my loan 26 years ago under Clinton. Without that SBA guarantee, I'd of never been in business.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i trust this dude on this subject matter. people fail to understand that even if he organization started organically it is being used as a tool to keep black america and america as a whole in disarray.

everything this dude has forecast has come true.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
They’re going to get push back from a few levels. Looks like this guy is gonna dedicate his channel to smacking this movement and has gotten personal. Expect more.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
‘Digital Blackface’: Pro-Trump Trolls Are Impersonating Black People on Twitter

https://www.thedailybeast.com/digit...s-are-impersonating-black-people-on-twitter-9

The tweet had more than a thousand shares in the hours after President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday. “I am a black trans woman and after this amazing speech tonight I proudly say I support Donald Trump my President,” user “BlackTransQween” wrote, using a profile picture of a black transgender woman. “We need to get behind this man.”

“BlackTransQween” also tweeted against immigration and gender options on driver licenses. When the profile disappeared this week, conservatives cried censorship. But in reality, the account had been suspended for breaking Twitter’s rules against impersonation, after writer Gabe Gonzalez revealed the account was using a picture of Charlene Arcila-Ecks, a transgender health advocate who died in 2015. The theft was the latest in a trend of people stealing African-Americans’ photos to push right-wing causes online. And with the 2020 elections looming, the identity theft is ramping up.

“It’s a concerted effort to put on basically a digital blackface,” Shireen Mitchell, founder of Stop Online Violence Against Women told The Daily Beast.

Mitchell said she’s been observing these impostor accounts since 2013, long before Trump’s ascendancy. That’s when trolls launched a campaign called “Stop Black Girls” to counteract an event called “Black Girls Rock.” Impostors would lift stock images or social media photos to pose as black women and make inflammatory statements, Mitchell said.

“There was this ongoing campaign of pretending to be black women and make everybody angry because we were ‘angry black women.’ That’s the norm, the stereotype. No one would stop and say ‘that looks wrong’ because the assumption and the stereotype,” she said. “You use the stereotype to project that all black women are angry, so that anything we say or do becomes part of a disinformation and dismissal campaign.”

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
stop interjecting emotion where it is not necessary.

the entire thought process behind this movement is to with hold your vote unless you get something for it. which i totally support in a way.

but it is being advertised as don't vote unless you get something for your vote. what this movement should be is get off your ass, educate yourself and run for office and make policy to get what you want like all these other groups of people.
You literally made up a counter to a position that isn't there. And you call me the emotional one ? Lol

You said it yourself that you take it personal that people didn't vote the last few election cycles.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You literally made up a counter to a position that isn't there. And you call me the emotional one ? Lol

You said it yourself that you take it personal that people didn't vote the last few election cycles.

i am not calling anyone out of their name or telling them that they are not black.

you also edited your post after i checked you about your emotional tone.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
i don't disagree with getting something for our vote.

this site and movement that you speak of needs to be vetted in light of the NYT article that i posted. and some of the opinions on that site are suspect.
We can vet it. This is a movement from the ground up.

Also, I know all about the Russians. But the fact remains the democrats been pulling our pants down for 40+ years. When did the Russians start? 2016? Truth is we need to do more vetting of our politicians than worrying about Russians.

But when we do vet shit candidates like Kamala and Cory, we told we're haters. I'm more worried about the white hippie operatives shilling for the party and poisoning black minds than fucking Russians. These white hipsters got cats worried about everything but themselves. :smh:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is the other thing this ADOS movement does. Gets black folks to fight amongst themselves. Ya'll are being played and you can't even see it.
You're talking stupid my G.
Before this #ADOS movement, there was no type of Black prosperity movement that was trying to stake a claim for us to get what we are owed
Like every forward moving faction, there is always going to be conflict. If you look at world history, that's normal

I'm on the side of Black Americans getting what we are due, based on what our ancestors had to go through
On the other hand, your boy is actively trying to talk us out of looking out for our own interests
Any normal person would buck back

Every movement has to cleanse itself from within before moving forward. The Haitian Revolution is the best example to look at from the Black perspective.
Your people are actually making moves. Don't be scared now homie

At first I really thought he was some kind of anti-Black troll
But then I remembered the other thread where that Camille chick was grabbing so tight to other races
The fact of the matter is, we have alot of slave minded niggas in our race
They have the same mindset as the slaves who told massa about plantation rebellions and escape
Shit is insane. Niggas actively fight against those who want things to change. Crabs in a barrel

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
also, try to look up the domain for yourselves.

if you find the information please post who is responsible for this site.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
But when we do vet shit candidates like Kamala and Cory, we told we're haters. I'm more worried about the white hippie operatives shilling for the party and poisoning black minds than fucking Russians. These white hipsters got cats worried about everything but themselves. :smh:

for the record i am good on kamala, cory and the hippies.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Alot of you fools are posting about ADOS, Black Panther, or Pan Africanism. I did some digging and learned a great deal. Africans actually protested against the abolition of slavery.

This is absolutely the best of times to talk about the African participation in slavery. This is absolutely the worst of times to talk about the African participation in slavery.

There is strong preference for uncomfortable truths about the matter to be kept out of sight. But this is a good time to undertake a disinterment.

The great early 20th-Century black writer of the Harlem Renaissance, Zora Neale Hurston, bitterly complained that "the white people held my people in slavery here in America. They had bought us, it is true, and exploited us.

But the inescapable fact that stuck in my craw was: My people had sold me ... . My own people had exterminated whole nations and torn families apart for a profit before the strangers got their chance at a cut. It was a sobering thought. It impressed upon me the universal nature of greed." And we might add, the universal nature of slavery.

African kings were willing to provide a steady flow of captives, who they said were criminals or prisoners of war doomed for execution. Many were not, but this did not prevent traders posing as philanthropists who were rescuing the Africans from death and offering them a better and more productive life.

When France and Britain outlawed slavery in their territories in the early 19th Century, African chiefs who had grown rich and powerful off the slave trade sent protest delegations to Paris and London. Britain abolished the slave trade and slavery itself against fierce opposition from West African and Arab trader.

According to Basil Davidson, celebrated scholar of African history, in his book The African Slave Trade: "The notion that Europe altogether imposed the slave trade on Africa is without any foundation in history ... . Those Africans who were involved in the trade were seldom the helpless victims of a commerce they did not understand: On the contrary, they responded to its challenge. They exploited its opportunities."

Until the 18th Century, very few Europeans had any moral reservations about slavery, which contradicted no important social value for most people around the world. In the Arab world, which was the first to import large numbers of slaves from Africa, the slave traffic was cosmopolitan. Slaves of all types were sold in open bazaars. The Arabs played an important role as middlemen in the trans-atlantic slave trade, and research data suggest that between the 7th and the 19th centuries, they transported more than 14 million black slaves across the Sahara and the Red Sea, as many or more than were shipped to the Americas, depending on the estimates for the transatlantic slave trade.

Tunde Obadina, a director of Africa Business Information Services, has acknowledged the importance of Britain, and other Western countries, in ending the slave trade. "When Britain abolished the slave trade in 1807," he has written, "it not only had to contend with opposition from white slavers, but also from African rulers who had become accustomed to wealth gained from selling slaves or from taxes collected on slaves passed through their domain. African slave-trading classes were greatly distressed by the news that legislators sitting in Parliament in London had decided to end their source of livelihood. But for as long as there was demand from the Americas for slaves, the lucrative business continued."

"Slave trading for export," Obadina notes, only "ended in Nigeria and elsewhere in West Africa after slavery ended in the Spanish colonies of Brazil and Cuba in 1880. A consequence of the ending of the slave trade was the expansion of domestic slavery as African businessmen replaced trade in human chattel with increased export of primary commodities. Labour was needed to cultivate the new source of wealth for the African elites. The ending of the obnoxious business had nothing to do with events in Africa. Rulers and traders there would have happily continued to sell humans for as long as there was demand for them."

Mali only legally abolished slavery in 1960 and hundreds of thousands of people are still enslaved there in 2015, despite the law.

As Thomas Sowell, a black conservative American scholar, has pointed out the efforts of the European nations to wipe out slavery have been virtually ignored. "Incredibly late in human history", he writes, "a mass moral revulsion finally set in against slavery - first in 18th-century England, and then during the 19th Century, throughout Western civilisation. But only in Western civilisation ... Africans, Arabs, and Asians continued to resist giving up their slaves. Only because Western power was at its peak in the 19th Century was Western imperialism able to impose the abolition of slavery around the world - as it imposed the rest of its beliefs and agendas, for good or evil."

The resistance put up by Africans, Asians and Arabs was monumental in defence of slavery and lasted for more than a century, Sowell writes. Only the overwhelming military power of the West enabled it to prevail on this issue, and only the moral outrage of Western peoples kept their Government's feet to the fire politically to maintain the pressure against slavery around the world.

Ghanaian politician and educator Samuel Sulemana Fuseini has acknowledged that his Asante ancestors accumulated their great wealth by abducting, capturing, and kidnapping Africans and selling them as slaves.

Ghanaian diplomat Kofi Awoonor has also written: "I believe there is a great psychic shadow over Africa, and it has much to do with our guilt and denial of our role in the slave trade. We, too, are blameworthy in what was essentially one of the most heinous crimes in human history."

In 2000, at an observance attended by delegates from several European countries and the United States, officials from Benin publicised President Mathieu Kerekou's apology for his country's role in "selling fellow Africans by the millions to white slave traders".

"We cry for forgiveness and reconciliation," said Luc Gnacadja, Benin's minister of environment and housing.

Cyrille Oguin, Benin's ambassador to the United States, acknowledged: "We share in the responsibility for this terrible human tragedy."

A year later, the president of Senegal, Abdoulaye Wade, who is himself the descendant of generations of slave-owning and slave-trading African kings, urged Europeans, Americans, and Africans to acknowledge publicly and teach openly about their shared responsibility for the Atlantic slave trade. Wade's remarks came shortly after the release of "the first African film to look at African involvement in the slave trade with the West" by Ivory Coast director Roger Gnoan M'bala.

"It's up to us," M'Bala declared, "to talk about slavery, open the wounds of what we've always hidden and stop being puerile when we put responsibility on others ... ."

"In our own oral tradition, slavery is left out purposefully because Africans are ashamed when we confront slavery. Let's wake up and look at ourselves through our own image."

But African slaveholders and slave traders didn't think of themselves or their slaves as 'Africans'. Instead, they thought of themselves in tribal terms and their slaves as foreigners or inferiors.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems like they trying to rally black voters born here to get something for voting. I briefly glanced at the agenda on the page, glad they brought up H-1B(even though they got it H1-B). They also calling out how all non-white men been benefitting from programs that were supposedly created for black people.

People are going to hate this shit. :eek: Bots.

Alot of black folks ain't happy low key about how life is going, most these dudes speak negatively about black folks like they do on white folks aados is just taking advantage of that anger and honestly it's good business.

It draws a line in the sand for who's who, coons and bougie niggas over there, real dudes looking for solutions over here.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
You are raising decent points Voyeur (I respect Malcolm Nance as well)...but there has to be a way to both push the agenda forward while avoiding Russian bot influence...one must also be wary of those who try to diminish a movement by claiming bot influence...I would say that all candidates should be forced to address the agenda...I dont agree with dont vote (election choices way too fucked up to go with that) but people need to say where they stand on Black issues...should Black folks still vote if all the candidates say fuck that agenda (agenda would have to be approved by consensus of Black folk)?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
funny that i can not find the company or person that registered http://ados101.com.

there is no listed company name or number... why is that? but it is listed on one and one.

for the record i am good on kamala, cory and the hippies.

So your main concern seems to be that the Russians(or someone) will use the truth to rile up black voters not to vote, correct?