A collection of #ADOS Tweets from @KingTahara that no one cares about

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
yes we need to unite.

but we need to unite around taking over our local governments and getting representation at the local level. once the grassroots have been developed we can continue growing the change up.

pouting and not voting unless we get out way is not the correct strategy.

I vote every election that's not the problem

The problem is we're the parents of all minorities they're all our children
We're like no we gotta make sure our kids (Latin,Asian etc) eat with us or first
And those groups NEVER pass up a meal because there's none for us.

Ever.

When Wells Fargo said we're giving Hispanic businesses billions in loans
They didn't say what about our black brothers?

And then it comes out that they paid those billions by illegally opening shit in our name
Illegally over draft
Predatory loans
All sorts of stuff they just paid a fine on

So we funded shit for them they gave 0 fucks about us benefitting from
But also if it were reversed a lot of us would say well cut some funding from us to spread around with the rest of the minorities

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
#ados #tangibles2020
51yb.gif

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
For me it just depends on how they do it. The folks behind this were also behind the Don't Vote movements of years previous. That's the con game.

Look at how the Tea Party navigated their movement. They turned the Republican Party inside out by running candidates. They didn't make demands and say "we're not voting if you don't implement these policies". They knew that Democratic Power would be worse. They coalesced around candidates and took over the party through primary challenges. This movement is trying to do the opposite. Demanding things then threatening to not vote, thus putting Republicans in power. This in addition to the xenophobic rhetoric meant to divide and thus weaken alliances across the Diaspora, I can definitely see Republicans putting money behind this. It's hard for me to trust this given how they are moving and things the leaders have said and done in the past. It doesn't help that they are bigging up Reagan, Bush, and Trump and throwing shade at Obama on the website. That further makes me skeptical.
Agenda itself isn't xenophobic...some of the people pushing it are but the agenda itself is fine to my non ADOS eyes...bot thing is interesting....if one presents this agenda to all the candidates, wouldn't it be as simple a thing as going with who is most in agreement (I am oversimplifying)?...if they (candidates) all boycott the agenda, threatening to bring down the house of cards by not voting is a fine response in my eyes....can't get something for nothing...you want the vote, this is what I want...Black America has a right to get something out of this...I see the no vote thing as a last resort thing that would only be employed in the face of extreme disrespect...bots could be in the mix but people are aware this time and just need to use common sense (and I know common sense aint that common but the bot element of surprise is gone)

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This is agent talk
White suprenacists infiltrated Black message boards just like they did law enforcement

You have hella posts in this thread and all you’re doing is acting as a roadblock

If you are Black, you should offf yourself
Dude is in this post in real time

Trying to tell Black people

That this grassroots movement

That is very specific in its origins

And intents

That we should NOT support it

Because its orchestrated by Russians

Is he insane?!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think if black people want this we need to get ourselves ready for it. Ready to take advantage to get ahead.

Most certainly.

One thing I’m not sure of is the education we are receiving behind the mechanics of politics and how widespread 13% of us are scattered throughout the country.

We are very disconnected on how we want to approach our agendas. The Civil Rights era had a common enemy that was much more contemporaneous than it is today. Without unification, most blacks will continue to be a product of their environment where whites still hold financial and political power in their respected district.

Cities with a high black population will have to be the illustration on how this works. Even then, it’s going to take courage to emphatically address our demands in a diplomatic way that “other groups” will understand.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I vote every election that's not the problem

The problem is we're the parents of all minorities they're all our children
We're like no we gotta make sure our kids (Latin,Asian etc) eat with us or first
And those groups NEVER pass up a meal because there's none for us.

Ever.

When Wells Fargo said we're giving Hispanic businesses billions in loans
They didn't say what about our black brothers?

And then it comes out that they paid those billions by illegally opening shit in our name
Illegally over draft
Predatory loans
All sorts of stuff they just paid a fine on

So we funded shit for them they gave 0 fucks about us benefitting from
But also if it were reversed a lot of us would say well cut some funding from us to spread around with the rest of the minorities

how does this point invalidate anything that i said?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

And intents

Is he insane?!

that is not what i am saying.

what i am saying is why can't we walk and chew gum?

why can't we run for our local offices and put these things in place? and vote for ourselves.

ya'll are right about not giving away votes for nothing. but if people with the agenda you want or you run yourself that invalidates the entire don't vote shenanigans.

keeping it real anyone loses me the second they say don't vote. full stop period.

if you don't see the agenda you want then run for office yourself. don't just sit back and say don't vote.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
him, mangobob, and alluniverse or whatever have all been acting insane since the grassroots movement kicked off!

nigga u crazy. i am all for the grassroots movement. i am just not for failing to vote.

and i personally don't see this as a grassroots movement.

i completely identify and agree with the points of getting something for our vote.

i am vehemently against not going to vote. if one feels that strongly about their representation then they need to vote them out and encourage others that can implement their policy to run. or they need to run themselves and VOTE!

and fuck yeah imma go insane on niggas talking about don't vote. every fucking time. we got 45, kavanaugh, gorsuch and a gang of other lifetime appointed extreme right judges because niggas stayed home and didn't vote.

IMMA GO FUCKING CRAZY EVERYTIME!!!

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And intents

Is he insane?!
He knows what he’s doing.
He’s either African, Caribbean or non Black

Notice he keeps talking about voting, even though neither party has a plan to produce tangibles for us. Trump and has boys havent done shit to us. Meanwhile Kamala has a record of locking up Black men AND women. Booker took millions that were supposed to go to schools filled with Black children

He has to be an agent. Flooding threads with posts is a classic troll strategy, intended to spread confusion and stop the flow of discourse
He’s definitely posting with an agenda

Last edited:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nigga u crazy. i am all for the grassroots movement. i am just not for failing to vote.

and i personally don't see this as a grassroots movement.

i completely identify and agree with the points of getting something for our vote.

i am vehemently against not going to vote. if one feels that strongly about their representation then they need to vote them out and encourage others that can implement their policy to run. or they need to run themselves and VOTE!

and fuck yeah imma go insane on niggas talking about don't vote. every fucking time. we got 45, kavanaugh, gorsuch and a gang of other lifetime appointed extreme right judges because niggas stayed home and didn't vote.

IMMA GO FUCKING CRAZY EVERYTIME!!!

yup you are compromised go listen to Claude and learn something

Economics have to be first, voting and votes are a separate discussion.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
He know what he’s doing.
He’s either African, Caribbean or non Black

Notice he keeps talking about voting, even though neither party has a plan to produce tangibles for us. Trump and has boys have done shit to us. Meanwhile Kamalanhad a record of locking up Black men AND women. Booker took millions that were supposed to go to schools filled with Black children

He has to be an agent. Flooding threads with posts is a classic troll strategy, intended to spread confusion and stop the flow of discourse
He’s definitely posting with an agenda

i am an american black man. both my parents were real life registered black panthers.

i know what i am talking about.

i said black people need to run. explain to me what the problem is with black people representing their own interests and getting put in positions to make it happen.

if anything you are the agent by telling people to do nothing until something is handed to you. that is a slave mentality.

don't get it twisted. the first rule of discrediting someone is to call them crazy then to go after their reputation. if anything you are definitely showing the cards of an agent.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
yup you are compromised go listen to Claude and learn something

Economics have to be first, voting and votes are a separate discussion.

again black people can walk and chew gum at the same time. economics are first. but no one else is gonna give us shit.

we can both represent our interests and vote ourselves into positions of power and influence and earn economic freedom at the same time. this "either / or" bullshit is why we are arguing in the first place.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
the only thing that i am disagreeing with you all about is i don't support the don't vote movement. i agree with most of the other ADOS points.

but yall are all up in here calling me names and trying to make me be less than black. you will find no cooning posts from me ever. all you will ever see is me saying you must vote.

ya'll are showing your true colors.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i am an american black man. both my parents were real life registered black panthers.

i know what i am talking about.

i said black people need to run. explain to me what the problem is with black people representing their own interests and getting put in positions to make it happen.

if anything you are the agent by telling people to do nothing until something is handed to you. that is a slave mentality.

don't get it twisted. the first rule of discrediting someone is to call them crazy then to go after their reputation. if anything you are definitely showing the cards of an agent.
Stop spamming the thread CAC

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again black people can walk and chew gum at the same time. economics are first. but no one else is gonna give us shit.

we can both represent our interests and vote ourselves into positions of power and influence and earn economic freedom at the same time. this either or bullshit is why we are arguing in the first place.

You outta your mind and so I suppose our ancestors should've stayed on the plantation according to your logic :dunno:

everyone gets what they want but we have can't even begin to demand something?

Obama administration earmarks $12m for Holocaust survivors

The Obama administration has awarded $12 million for assistance to Holocaust survivors.

The allocation from the Department of Health and Human Services to the Jewish Federations of North America, to be disbursed over five years, is part of an initiative launched in late 2013 by Vice President Joe Biden to address the needs of survivors in the United States, a quarter of whom live below the poverty line.

Combined with matching private funds, the approximately $2.5 million per year over the five years “will support $4.1 million in programming annually for organizations that help Holocaust survivors,” the JFNA said. According to JFNA, the funds will be used to advance “innovations in person-centered, trauma-informed supportive services for Holocaust survivors.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-administration-earmarks-12m-for-holocaust-survivors/

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You outta your mind and so I suppose our ancestors should've stayed on the plantation according to your logic :dunno:

everyone gets what they want but we have can't even begin to demand something?

Obama administration earmarks $12m for Holocaust survivors

The Obama administration has awarded $12 million for assistance to Holocaust survivors.

The allocation from the Department of Health and Human Services to the Jewish Federations of North America, to be disbursed over five years, is part of an initiative launched in late 2013 by Vice President Joe Biden to address the needs of survivors in the United States, a quarter of whom live below the poverty line.

Combined with matching private funds, the approximately $2.5 million per year over the five years “will support $4.1 million in programming annually for organizations that help Holocaust survivors,” the JFNA said. According to JFNA, the funds will be used to advance “innovations in person-centered, trauma-informed supportive services for Holocaust survivors.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-administration-earmarks-12m-for-holocaust-survivors/

and this still doesn't invalidate my point that if you don't like the current representation then run yourself.

what is preventing you from running. or supporting someone that represents YOUR interests?

i agree that every other minority including the "not minority" white women have benefited from the struggles of blacks.

but what is preventing you from starting a campaign to change your elected officials to people that represent you?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
That seems like that's their main goal. To keep black people from voting. By any means necessary.

exactly. they are not going to shut me up. period.

we really need some ip address verification. then some ip bans.

out of everything i said that will definitely put black people in a better position they are going out of their way to go at me for suggesting that we run for ourselves and put ourselves in a better position. there is nothing to debate about that.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That seems like that's their main goal. To keep black people from voting. By any means necessary.

Nope, the goal is to make people RESPECT your vote. There's a lot of us on this forum who have voted here and haven't seen shit change and if you look at some of my older posts you'll see I'm a big advocate for local elections but at this juncture with Dems pushing the LGBT and Immigration policies if we arent' careful we're about to be a permanent lower class.

Sooooo that's why people are pushing back on just voting for anyone just for the sake of it. People are tired of the vote shaming ...

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
that is not what i am saying.

what i am saying is why can't we walk and chew gum?

why can't we run for our local offices and put these things in place? and vote for ourselves.

ya'll are right about not giving away votes for nothing. but if people with the agenda you want or you run yourself that invalidates the entire don't vote shenanigans.

keeping it real anyone loses me the second they say don't vote. full stop period.

if you don't see the agenda you want then run for office yourself. don't just sit back and say don't vote.
I get it.
You're mad that your girl didn't get voted in.

Can you post where Tone and Yvette said dont vote?
Thanks in advance.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I believe the best thing that people like you and the Angela Rye's can do is not interfere with this movement.

Go do whatever yall been doing over there.
We good.

and the best thing that you can do is get educated about who and what you are following.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I get it.
You're mad that your girl didn't get voted in.

Can you post where Tone and Yvette said dont vote?
Thanks in advance.

i am not angry. your playbook is transparent.

this is from the OP. you need to read the entire site.

"It’s highly suspect to me that in the agenda they went out their way to throw shade at Obama twice while bigging up Reagan and George W. Bush, and then said Trump was right about "What do blacks have to lose?" in the About DOS section."

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
and are you telling me that you would rather have trump, gorsuch and kavanaugh in office than hillary???

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Russian 2016 Influence Operation Targeted African-Americans on Social Media

Dec. 17, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/17/us/politics/russia-2016-influence-campaign.html

The Russian influence campaign on social media in the 2016 election made an extraordinary effort to target African-Americans, used an array of tactics to try to suppress turnout among Democratic voters and unleashed a blizzard of activity on Instagram that rivaled or exceeded its posts on Facebook, according to a report produced for the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The report adds new details to the portrait that has emerged over the last two years of the energy and imagination of the Russian effort to sway American opinion and divide the country, which the authors said continues to this day.

Active and ongoing interference operations remain on several platforms,” says the report, produced by New Knowledge, a cybersecurity company based in Austin, Tex., along with researchers at Columbia University and Canfield Research LLC. One continuing Russian campaign, for instance, seeks to influence opinion on Syria by promoting Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president and a Russian ally in the brutal conflict there.

The New Knowledge report is one of two commissioned by the Senate committee on a bipartisan basis. They are based largely on data about the Russian operations provided to the Senate by Facebook, Twitter and the other companies whose platforms were used.

Creating accounts designed to pass as belonging to Americans, the Internet Research Agency spread its messages not only via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, which have drawn the most attention, but also on YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Vine and Google+, among other platforms. Its attack on the United States used almost exclusively high-tech tools created by American companies.

The Internet Research Agency also created a dozen websites disguised as African-American in origin, with names like blackmattersus.com, blacktivist.info, blacktolive.org and blacksoul.us. On YouTube, the largest share of Russian material covered the Black Lives Matter movement and police brutality, with channels called “Don’t Shoot” and “BlackToLive.”

^^^Sound Familiar^^^

stay woke...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
exactly. they are not going to shut me up. period.

we really need some ip address verification. then some ip bans.

out of everything i said that will definitely put black people in a better position they are going out of their way to go at me for suggesting that we run for ourselves and put ourselves in a better position. there is nothing to debate about that.
Ip bans? Verification? :confused: On who? Posters in this thread? People been saying this shit for years. Get something for our vote. We constantly beat back by the fucking democrat shills with that... :eek: "what's the alternative, republican?' Then for years we been posting black agendas and cats been ignoring them saying 'what's the agenda?"

Now we finally have a site to point to and a rising movement. So seriously, what is the problem? Why in the fuck is there any back and forth in this thread?

Make them respect our fucking vote for once. I'm sick of seeing the community being directed down the path by politicians who have sold their soul to party-first politics. Sick of seeing shills parroting talking points that white hippies can afford to worry about and put first.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Get something for our vote. We constantly beat back by the fucking democrat shills with that... :eek: "what's the alternative, republican?' Then for years we been posting black agendas and cats been ignoring them saying 'what's the agenda?"

Now we finally have a site to point to and a rising movement. So seriously, what is the problem? Why in the fuck is there any back and forth in this thread?

Make them respect our fucking vote for once. I'm sick of seeing the community being directed down the path by politicians who have sold their soul to party-first politics. Sick of seeing shills parroting talking points that white hippies can afford to worry about and put first.

i don't disagree with getting something for our vote.

this site and movement that you speak of needs to be vetted in light of the NYT article that i posted. and some of the opinions on that site are suspect.