7 Ways To Get Rid of the Overload of Body Toxins

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
no problem, thanx, and merry xmas to you and urs also

fam...you been motivating a WHOLE LOT of people on here to get they hustle on. To actually get up and DO something.

You can't put a price on that.

Just want to let you know we listening and keep it up.

and I'm not just saying that cause I want you to throw me one of your legendary parties next year

:cool:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
fam...you been motivating a WHOLE LOT of people on here to get they hustle on. To actually get up and DO something.

You can't put a price on that.

Just want to let you know we listening and keep it up.

and I'm not just saying that cause I want you to throw me one of your legendary parties next year

lol..thanx man.. i try my best i like seeing people progress and use their talents..i like to see people happy.. so if my words has done that or encourage people to do that than i'm thankful and happy i did my job.. my work is still isn't finish there's more people to motivate and i will not stop until my soul leaves this earth

DVS X

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What exactly is a toxin, anyway? Has anybody ever seen a toxin?

People refer to toxins in a generic sense and just toss it around without really knowing what they are referring to. Its referring to anything that contaminates the blood. The two that I can think of that fits this description would be Sugar and Alcohol when in excess. It becomes a toxin that ruins the liver, kidney, and pancreas when it tries to filter it in addition to thickening the blood which the heart begins to struggle to pump it. The liver doesnt know what to do with it so it stores it as fat inside the liver and decreases in efficiency and becomes insulin resistant. Inefficient filtering of the blood will cause a massive amount of health issues and diseases. You could probably classify smoke as a toxin as it takes up space in the blood and organs that should contain oxygen.

A note on organic foods. If you cant afford them, dont have excess to them or simply don't want to, eating conventional fruits and veggies are perfectly okay because the nutritional benefits would still greatly outweigh the negatives of the pesticides and/or not eating them at all! The important thing is that you're eating food that has a nutritional value a majority of the time rather than loading up on filler food like pasta that doesnt have a high nutritional value and hard to digest. Nutrition first, satisfaction second.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People refer to toxins in a generic sense and just toss it around without really knowing what they are referring to. Its referring to anything that contaminates the blood. The two that I can think of that fits this description would be Sugar and Alcohol when in excess. It becomes a toxin that ruins the liver, kidney, and pancreas when it tries to filter it in addition to thickening the blood which the heart begins to struggle to pump it. The liver doesnt know what to do with it so it stores it as fat inside the liver and decreases in efficiency and becomes insulin resistant. Inefficient filtering of the blood will cause a massive amount of health issues and diseases. You could probably classify smoke as a toxin as it takes up space in the blood and organs that should contain oxygen.

A note on organic foods. If you cant afford them, dont have excess to them or simply don't want to, eating conventional fruits and veggies are perfectly okay because the nutritional benefits would still greatly outweigh the negatives of the pesticides and/or not eating them at all! The important thing is that you're eating food that has a nutritional value a majority of the time rather than loading up on filler food like pasta that doesnt have a high nutritional value and hard to digest. Nutrition first, satisfaction second.

so is pasta something we should try completely remove from our diet?

DVS X

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so is pasta something we should try completely remove from our diet?

Im not a doctor so I suggest everyone do their own research. I'll share with you my own research, and Ive done a lot of it with changing eating habits every few month, pasta really doesn't have anything beneficial that you cant get in a better form elsewhere. It makes me tired and groggy and my own person view is that if food is making you tired, then its not really all that good for your body, so don't get addicted to it. My mind just wants it because I use to be a huge pasta lover. The only reason to really eat it is for the pure satisfaction you get from eating it.

Anything beneficial found in it got there from the enriching process and anything made with flour is gonna gum up your digestive track. It becomes like a paste and since quite a few pastas go hand and hand with cheese, it becomes this big, sticky ball that is hard to break down and pass through the digestive tract when eaten without vegetables.

I'm not saying to never eat it, because i have it when i get a craving so that would make me a hypocrite, but I treat it the same as meat. Its not that eating meat is bad, but it should only be eaten when coupled with vegetable. Vegetables not only break down faster than any other food, but also aids in passing the food through the digestive tract. The point of your digestive system is to break down the food, suck the energy(vitamins/minerals) from it, and expel the waste as quickly as possible. If its leading to constipation and not expelled the same day or next day, your digestion is suffering and you need to take a long hiatus.

Ive done a lot of different diets and changes eating habits a lot, and I can definitely tell the difference in my energy when limiting pasta. Biggest change was when I gave up diary. So, no cheese, meant that I was eating a lot less lasagna, ravioli, mostaccioli and tortellini. Ive taken an alternative Asian route and cook with a lot more Asian rice noodles to avoid flour, but there are other alternatives like spinach noodles or spiralizing zucchini.

If youre eating "ready made pasta" from a box, then just forget it. First, because its an insult to good satisfying Italian food. Secondly, Partially and Fully Hydrogenated food is what is the real cause behind heart attacks and strokes that have been blamed on saturated fat, and thirdly ingredients like Modified Corn Starch and Emulsifiers are bad news for your digestive system.

Italians get away with it because they don't bastardize their traditional food. They use real ingredients from scratch or other Italians will make fun of them, so have that as the very least of your standards.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im not a doctor so I suggest everyone do their own research. I'll share with you my own research, and Ive done a lot of it with changing eating habits every few month, pasta really doesn't have anything beneficial that you cant get in a better form elsewhere. It makes me tired and groggy and my own person view is that if food is making you tired, then its not really all that good for your body, so don't get addicted to it. My mind just wants it because I use to be a huge pasta lover. The only reason to really eat it is for the pure satisfaction you get from eating it.

Anything beneficial found in it got there from the enriching process and anything made with flour is gonna gum up your digestive track. It becomes like a paste and since quite a few pastas go hand and hand with cheese, it becomes this big, sticky ball that is hard to break down and pass through the digestive tract when eaten without vegetables.

I'm not saying to never eat it, because i have it when i get a craving so that would make me a hypocrite, but I treat it the same as meat. Its not that eating meat is bad, but it should only be eaten when coupled with vegetable. Vegetables not only break down faster than any other food, but also aids in passing the food through the digestive tract. The point of your digestive system is to break down the food, suck the energy(vitamins/minerals) from it, and expel the waste as quickly as possible. If its leading to constipation and not expelled the same day or next day, your digestion is suffering and you need to take a long hiatus.

Ive done a lot of different diets and changes eating habits a lot, and I can definitely tell the difference in my energy when limiting pasta. Biggest change was when I gave up diary. So, no cheese, meant that I was eating a lot less lasagna, ravioli, mostaccioli and tortellini. Ive taken an alternative Asian route and cook with a lot more Asian rice noodles to avoid flour, but there are other alternatives like spinach noodles or spiralizing zucchini.

If youre eating "ready made pasta" from a box, then just forget it. First, because its an insult to good satisfying Italian food. Secondly, Partially and Fully Hydrogenated food is what is the real cause behind heart attacks and strokes that have been blamed on saturated fat, and thirdly ingredients like Modified Corn Starch and Emulsifiers are bad news for your digestive system.

Italians get away with it because they don't bastardize their traditional food. They use real ingredients from scratch or other Italians will make fun of them, so have that as the very least of your standards.

really appreciate this!

DVS X

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hot lemon water 2/3 slices first thing in the morning cleanses the liver/ blood. Organic loose tea and bags are available at most health food stores. Cheaper and better product in most cases. Other supplemental items to look into matcha green tea, black seed tea, ceylon cinnamon, raw local honey, spirulina and organic beets. Beets are great for the digestive tract baked or steamed. Hit up your local farmers market for local in season produce. Add plants to your home that produce oxygen and clean the air of toxins.

http://www.secrets-of-longevity-in-humans.com/oxygen-producing-plants.html

A physical cleanse goes hand in hand with mental and spiritual cleanses. Inventory your home and get rid of excess items. Examine your mind for negative thoughts or patterns. Let go through meditation and music if that helps. I like the source vibrations channel on YouTube. If work is stressful maybe it's time for a change or some time off. Taking time out your week to be outdoors on a trail and/ or at a city/ state/ national park is great. Ground your self being barefoot outdoors. So much information gotten from here and available when we search for whatever is on our mind. Peace.

Great article and completely agree with you about finding time to ground yourself. My girl's mom gave me a book on it. I originally took it as pseudo science but I tried it when I was unemployed for a few month. The thing that I noticed immediately was that it stabilized my sleep patterns. I slept through the night(I usually wake up at least twice), I actually had dreams(when im stressed or worried I usually dont) and I felt like it was a deep sleep and woke up not feeling like I needed more.

modified

Rising Star
Registered
The whole detox shit is a scam. The body removes "toxins" via the liver naturally. All that other shit is fugazi money making shit for these homeopathic con men.

I'm glad you've said this the detox hustlas, Dr. Dre's, are out there preying on our inability to look into various stated claims. Gotta balance common sense with our desire to get healthy. Buying pills vitamins or cleanses wont correct bad habits. Almost all of those products ingredients are already in the food available to us.

Finding a diet optimized to our bodies is a trial and error process. It wont remove our genetic predisposition to certain diseases but helps more than inaction. If all of our discussions and contributions spur one of our members to research and find something that works and improves their health we are all better for it.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
my bro has been on this natural mix for like 3-4 weeks everyday that has given him next level boost of energy plus it has kept his soreness down to either nothing or a lil bit.. my bro literally be taking 5-7 mile walks like 3 times a week now cause of this new energy boost and lack of soreness..he hates walking but not anymore.. the mix 1-2 tlbs of raw organic honey, 1-2 tlbs braggs apple cidar vinegar, 8 ounces of warm water..mix it and drink.. he says drink it twice a day, in the morning b4 u eat anything and at nite immediately b4 you go to sleep.. dude is like a new man with this new energy booster..by the way he's almost 50

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got dehydrated today trying to run 4 miles. I ran 3 miles yesterday and clocked in my best time, so today I wanted to try for 4.

Well, it was apparent today that I did not replenish my electrolytes and hydration by not drinking enough water today. It was very humid today. I tanked out on the 3.5 miles as I started feeling nauseous.

Then I became very bloated. My stomach was tight. That was about 4 hours ago and I have been non-stop belching since. So it looks like I'm going to have to take a day off tomorrow.

So this thread bump was right on time.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
The whole detox shit is a scam. The body removes "toxins" via the liver naturally. All that other shit is fugazi money making shit for these homeopathic con men.

how many niggas on this board died listening to this?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I gone Asian, Indian and African based foods. I have cut red meat completely but I eat a lot less than I use to. All my foods are spicey because if the improvements of my sinuses and increased combatants to potential colds.

Fish is my main protein, especially salmon. Since I run a lot, I have to keep my carbs up. I don’t look to acquire muscle mass.

Fruits is an everyday part of my diet. Blue berries, raspberries, apples, grapes, plums, pineapples, nectarines, pears, strawberries and so forth. It all really depends on the season, but I eat berries everyday.

I cut sodas down to once or twice a week. I can’t help the cravings I get sometimes.

My veggies are usually broccoli, zucchini and cabbage. Those are my main, but I also eat others. Grilled veggies are my favorite. I can grill the hell out of veggies.

My diet is more of illness preventative measures. Hence the spices and fruits.