7 Ways To Get Rid of the Overload of Body Toxins

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

If you are not an energized and vibrant person, you may have a lot of health problems even if you think you don’t. Irritations, stomach aches, headaches and such are all signs that are dragging you down. All these problems may make you feel like you are getting old but actually you are not, you just have too many toxins in your body. Here are 7 signs to show your high toxin levels and ways to get rid of them.

8. Fatigue

fatigue.jpg

If you are experiencing constant fatigue even if you are sleeping well, your body is working too hard to fight those toxins that you have poured into your body. If you drink coffee to energize yourself to get through the day, you are making the situation worse.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
7. Weight Gain

weight-gain.jpg

Losing weight may be tough. When you see no positive results even after exercising and cutting back on calories, you may have hormonal problems that are actually making you gain weight. Our natural hormonal functions can be highly affected by the toxins that come from the food we eat. So you may perhaps need a an entire detox process rather than just working out.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
6. Bad Breath

bad-breathe.jpg

You do all that is required in attempt to keep your breath fresh but does not seem to help much. Bad breath is often related to digestive problems where at the same time it can also mean that your liver is fighting to get rid of the toxins in your body. So, until you go down deep to deal with the problem from its original source, your bad breath won’t go away.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
5. Constipation

constipation.jpg

If you are consuming a lot of processed food that are filled with chemicals, pesticides and preservatives, your digestive system will be overload with toxins which your intestine will find a hard time to get rid of. The result is constipation and thus creating a whole lot of other health problems such as headaches, pain, and fatigue and so on.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
4. Scents Sensitivity

scent-sensitivity1.jpg

Facing strong reaction to scents mean you are being sensitive to the chemicals that are present in scents. This further means your body is fighting hard with the overload of toxins in the system. If you get stomach upsets and suffer headaches simple from scents, your toxin levels are too high.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
3. Muscle Aches

muscle-aches.jpg

If you suffer constant pain in your muscle and joints after workouts at the gym, the toxins in your system is playing an active role. If the pain becomes more regular, toxins are getting higher in your body.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
2. Skin Reactions

skin-reactions.jpg

Acne, rashes, and other skin problems are a major signal that shows toxin overload in the system. The skin care products may carry a lot of toxins which causes acne. Other than that, puffy eyes and eczema outbreaks are also illustrates very high toxin levels.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
1. Solutions

Image Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/243898136040131544/

Drink dandelion tea, parsley, and cilantro and milk thistle to support your liver.
Drink as much water as possible since it easily flushes toxins out from the body
Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes. It helps to stabilize blood circulation which is essential to move the toxins out.
Digestion supportive probiotics are good for removing toxins which are found in kefir, yogurt, kombucha tea, miso soup, tempeh and Kim chi.
Brushing your tongue can help
Practicing deep breathing is a very useful way since most of the toxins are present in our lungs.
Use natural skincare products that are free from all sorts of bad chemicals
Consume clean, whole and organic food whenever possible
So, use these tips to remove toxins from your body and lead a healthy and disease free life!

modified

Rising Star
Registered
Hot lemon water 2/3 slices first thing in the morning cleanses the liver/ blood. Organic loose tea and bags are available at most health food stores. Cheaper and better product in most cases. Other supplemental items to look into matcha green tea, black seed tea, ceylon cinnamon, raw local honey, spirulina and organic beets. Beets are great for the digestive tract baked or steamed. Hit up your local farmers market for local in season produce. Add plants to your home that produce oxygen and clean the air of toxins.

http://www.secrets-of-longevity-in-humans.com/oxygen-producing-plants.html

A physical cleanse goes hand in hand with mental and spiritual cleanses. Inventory your home and get rid of excess items. Examine your mind for negative thoughts or patterns. Let go through meditation and music if that helps. I like the source vibrations channel on YouTube. If work is stressful maybe it's time for a change or some time off. Taking time out your week to be outdoors on a trail and/ or at a city/ state/ national park is great. Ground your self being barefoot outdoors. So much information gotten from here and available when we search for whatever is on our mind. Peace.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Learn the wisdom
diamond-sutra-quote-arouse-the-mind-without-resting-it-on-anything.jpg

Guard your heart against excesses of which greed
and so forth are the source.

When you eat, don’t stuff. Eat just enough, then stop.
Do not be greedy for more. Sickness enters through the mouth.
If you are too greedy, you get diarrhea. No matter how good
the food is, if you eat too much and there is no room for it in
your stomach, it will have to move out fast, and you will suffer
the illness which results from passing undigested food.

-Diamond Sutra

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
Hot lemon water 2/3 slices first thing in the morning cleanses the liver/ blood. Organic loose tea and bags are available at most health food stores. Cheaper and better product in most cases. Other supplemental items to look into matcha green tea, black seed tea, ceylon cinnamon, raw local honey, spirulina and organic beets. Beets are great for the digestive tract baked or steamed. Hit up your local farmers market for local in season produce. Add plants to your home that produce oxygen and clean the air of toxins.

A physical cleanse goes hand in hand with mental and spiritual cleanses. Inventory your home and get rid of excess items. Examine your mind for negative thoughts or patterns. Let go through meditation and music if that helps. I like the source vibrations channel on YouTube. If work is stressful maybe it's time for a change or some time off. Taking time out your week to be outdoors on a trail and/ or at a city/ state/ national park is great. Ground your self being barefoot outdoors. So much information gotten from here and available when we search for whatever is on our mind. Peace.

Gonna check out that Source Vibrations channel. (I do a lot of what's listed in the first paragraph already.) :cool:

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
The whole detox shit is a scam. The body removes "toxins" via the liver naturally. All that other shit is fugazi money making shit for these homeopathic con men.

Really? You think the liver removes everything that is toxic from your body? That just defies common sense.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered

"This adage also applies in an unexpected place – to broccoli, the luvvie of the high-street 'superfood' detox salad. Broccoli does help the liver out but, unlike the broad-shouldered, cape-wearing image that its superfood moniker suggests, it is no hero. Broccoli, as with all brassicas – sprouts, mustard plants, cabbages – contains cyanide. Eating it provides a tiny bit of poison that, like alcohol, primes the enzymes in your liver to deal better with any other poisons."

I would think that anything that aids the natural detox process would qualify as a detox agent. Also, the fact that the liver can be aided by brocolli, sprouts, mustard plants, cabbages and other agents contradicts the claim by Dr. Edzard Ernst that "There is no known way – certainly not through detox treatments – to make something that works perfectly well in a healthy body work better."

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
"This adage also applies in an unexpected place – to broccoli, the luvvie of the high-street 'superfood' detox salad. Broccoli does help the liver out but, unlike the broad-shouldered, cape-wearing image that its superfood moniker suggests, it is no hero. Broccoli, as with all brassicas – sprouts, mustard plants, cabbages – contains cyanide. Eating it provides a tiny bit of poison that, like alcohol, primes the enzymes in your liver to deal better with any other poisons."

I would think that anything that aids the natural detox process would qualify as a detox agent. Also, the fact that the liver can be aided by brocolli, sprouts, mustard plants, cabbages and other agents contradicts the claim by Dr. Edzard Ernst that "There is no known way – certainly not through detox treatments – to make something that works perfectly well in a healthy body work better."
Youre proving my point here.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
Youre proving my point here.

Your original post here claimed that any detox method that wasn't the liver doing it's natural thing was "fugazi money making shit for these homeopathic con men."

The fact that many dietary changes can aid the body in that process disproves your point.

Also, I'm not convinced that the liver is the only manner which toxins can be expelled from the body but I'm not invested in that stance and don't really care to research that point (at least not right now). I give you credit for supplementing your stance with a solid article.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks I do the lemon water thingy but I bet something as simple as drinking it hot makes a big difference..

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered

If you are not an energized and vibrant person, you may have a lot of health problems even if you think you don’t. Irritations, stomach aches, headaches and such are all signs that are dragging you down. All these problems may make you feel like you are getting old but actually you are not, you just have too many toxins in your body. Here are 7 signs to show your high toxin levels and ways to get rid of them.

8. Fatigue

fatigue.jpg

If you are experiencing constant fatigue even if you are sleeping well, your body is working too hard to fight those toxins that you have poured into your body. If you drink coffee to energize yourself to get through the day, you are making the situation worse.

Will check later.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
my bro has been on this natural mix for like 3-4 weeks everyday that has given him next level boost of energy plus it has kept his soreness down to either nothing or a lil bit.. my bro literally be taking 5-7 mile walks like 3 times a week now cause of this new energy boost and lack of soreness..he hates walking but not anymore.. the mix 1-2 tlbs of raw organic honey, 1-2 tlbs braggs apple cidar vinegar, 8 ounces of warm water..mix it and drink.. he says drink it twice a day, in the morning b4 u eat anything and at nite immediately b4 you go to sleep.. dude is like a new man with this new energy booster..by the way he's almost 50

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
my bro has been on this natural mix for like 3-4 weeks everyday that has given him next level boost of energy plus it has kept his soreness down to either nothing or a lil bit.. my bro literally be taking 5-7 mile walks like 3 times a week now cause of this new energy boost and lack of soreness..he hates walking but not anymore.. the mix 1-2 tlbs of raw organic honey, 1-2 tlbs braggs apple cidar vinegar, 8 ounces of warm water..mix it and drink.. he says drink it twice a day, in the morning b4 u eat anything and at nite immediately b4 you go to sleep.. dude is like a new man with this new energy booster..by the way he's almost 50

Nice shit bro

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

thanks and Merry Christmas fam...you been dropping some real words of wisdom the last few months

appreciated.