69 Year Old Ms. Parker Still Teasing Niggas On Friday's

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pam Grier the only old hoe that I’ll still take

have you seen pam grier lately?

she was still maintaining in jackie brown BUT that was 20 years ago.....

7bbT.gif

s600_the_milks_gone_bad.jpg

Genesiswiz

not the little wizard
BGOL Investor
I am not a BGOL baller, she is bad (minus an ass) nice tits, cute face slim body, decent attitude. She can get fucked and I have fucker worse and nutted. So yeah

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i had to come back in here for the second time and take a good look and yes i will smash mrs parker and walk with her in the mall lol.holding hands like young couples lol.......side note NO PAM NOOOOOO WHY SHE LOOKING LIKE THAT.NOOOOOOOOOO i use to be in love with her and you ruined it with that pic bro.thanks smh dang pam dang.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
tumblr_makbj8qmmn1qz8x31o1_500.gifv

"Slow down, take your time Ms. Parker
let the parkinsons do the work!!!'

Y'all can have it.
A 69 year old thot..... :smh:

giphy3.gif

Pam Grier the only old pig that I’ll still take
fixed!!!
You might wanna check out currnt pics above... her face looks like it's about to pop

lmao. ya know. the right setting and motivation. lmao.

three joints rolled thicker and longer than your thumb
I’d knock dust off that pusssyyy!!!!
The room would be like someone dropped a 5lb bag of flour off the roof of a ten story building

Damn, why all the hate? Assholes disrespecting her for no reason. At 69 she still looks better than some bitches posted on this board that are half her age. :smh:
You go save her then, nigga.
Nukka caught feelings like it was his grandma getting disgraced...

Right on, write on!!

If she's doing that shit at 70, I can only imagine how a 2hr conversation would be like?? I would rather watch hosta's bloom!!
You'd be sitting there like you was talking to the teacher on Charlie Brown...... wah-wah... wah wahwah

Niggaz be making my day sometimes with the comments.

And i was game from the front but that backside made it a no 4 me
That was it right there..... I bet those tits will drop to her waist when that bra unhooks.... :smh:

Y'all niggas bullshitting...What's her OnlyFans? :lol:
@GeriatricGrany69XXX

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, why all the hate? Assholes disrespecting her for no reason. At 69 she still looks better than some bitches posted on this board that are half her age. :smh:

Exactly.
Kathleen Bradley looks FANTASTIC for a woman pushing 70.
And the fact that she still has the beauty, the body and the energy to put it out there like that is fucking awesome. :yes:

It's also bullshit that these same dudes here clowning her for her age and sexuality are the same motherfuckers who openly lust after Angela Bassett, Salma Hayek, Monica Belluci and even Helen Mirren. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly.
Kathleen Bradley looks FANTASTIC for a woman pushing 70.
And the fact that she still has the beauty, the body and the energy to put it out there like that is fucking awesome. :yes:

It's also bullshit that these same dudes here clowning her for age and sexuality are the same motherfuckers who openly lust after Angela Bassett, Salma Hayek, Monica Belluci and even Helen Mirren. :rolleyes:

Amen!!!

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I feel bad for posting that. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Moral of the story, from a 69 year old wannabe thot to women who gain a lot of weight when they get older, we gotta start respecting women as people and not sex objects.