49ers

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Can't even disagree there. Jimmy is very limited. A top 15 or 20 QB on average. If he could throw outside the numbers, then maybe Serman has a lane. I just wish Shannahan would get more creative with the runs. Them toss rights all game are played the fuck out lol. Or at least have the balls to give Lance his very own series.

I mean the tosses WORK if there aren't 9 people in the box playing the run lol
If you squatting on the run and then they run you just can't do it
teams are just disrespecting JIMMY at this point and it's hurting the entire offense.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean the tosses WORK if there aren't 9 people in the box playing the run lol
If you squatting on the run and then they run you just can't do it
teams are just disrespecting JIMMY at this point and it's hurting the entire offense.
Well Kyle better call a fake toss right and hit Kittle crossing 3 yards left then lol.
But Mostert and Mitchell got speed to hit the edge Sermon doesn't.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FAU1fLbVcAIZA84

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

No. Fans are calling for this and I don't know why... Well, I know why but the facts are... Had the defense held onto the lead on Sunday everyone would be focused on how Jimmy lead them back from 17-0 to win the ballgame. Jimmy played well. He wasn't great, but he got the job done and played well enough to win. 36 seconds away from a win.

With how they were loading the box, mixing up their coverages and our lack of running game - you can't tell me the rookie would have been able to do what Jimmy did. And looking around the league at this years crop of rookies, I feel confident in saying that.

There are bigger fish to fry right now other than the QB situation. Let Jimmy rock, we know he'll manage the game and have us in decent position. We need better play calling and better execution on defense right now. Also, can the god damn refs call holding once in their lives.

Last edited:

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Fans are calling for this and I don't know why... Well, I know why but the facts are... Had the defense held onto the lead on Sunday everyone would be focused on how Jimmy lead them back from 17-0 to win the ballgame. Jimmy played well. He wasn't great, but he got the job done and played well enough to win. 36 seconds away from a win.

With how they were loading the box, mixing up their coverages and our lack of running game - you can't tell me the rookie would have been able to do what Jimmy did. And looking around the league at this years crop of rookies, I feel confident in saying that.

There are bigger fish to fry right now other than the QB situation. Let Jimmy rock, we know he'll manage the game and have us in decent position. We need better play calling and better execution on defense right now. Also, can the god damn refs call holding once in their lives.

The problem is this. We all know it. We have all seen it.

Jimmy CANT make a play Kyle didn't scheme for him. We doesn't have the arm talent or the legs.

If it's 3rd & 9, a LB blitzing, and we got Aiyuk 1 on 1 with a comeback route or back shoulder, JIMMY CANT HIT IT!!

He doesn't have the arm talent. But Trey DOES!!! We need to get him ready. He not ready now, but week 12, he might be.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I heard that he wanted to come to us to finsh his career!!..He's from that area and that would be his life dream to play for us!!...

This Is what we doing now. Some dude, heard from another dude, that he heard one tell another something.

Whatever haopened to REAL WRITING. You go to the source and writ/report the facts. Not some bullshit hearsay.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Is what we doing now. Some dude, heard from another dude, that he heard one tell another something.

Whatever haopened to REAL WRITING. You go to the source and writ/report the facts. Not some bullshit hearsay.

My fellow 49ers Brother, It is not that serious!!..All last year before he went to The Bucs he was saying that he would love to play for the 49ers cause Joe Montana was his idol!!..

Last edited: