regina-hall-popcorn-gif.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I knew 37 seconds was way too much time :(
GG however

It wasn't too much time
They had 0 timeouts
They don't let him make 2 30 yard completions in a row and instead get pressure and make him toss it 10 yards the game is OVER
the only way this could happen is if the defensive coordinator called prevent defense
he's done this 3 straight games
the lions almost came back
almost lost to philly
this time it cost us the game
if someone doesn't tell him to stop fucking calling prevent defense to end the game we won't be making the playoffs
period

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
But They gave up too much of the middle and that's enough space for aaron roders to do his thing...Also, their kicker is big tyme in winning games!!..

They didn't give up too much of the middle they were in prevent
They had no instructions to even double adams just stick to a zone.
it was all on the defensive coordinator this is his 3rd week calling prevent defense and we almost lost 2 of them
we lost this one

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
It wasn't too much time
They had 0 timeouts
They don't let him make 2 30 yard completions in a row and instead get pressure and make him toss it 10 yards the game is OVER
the only way this could happen is if the defensive coordinator called prevent defense
he's done this 3 straight games
the lions almost came back
almost lost to philly
this time it cost us the game
if someone doesn't tell him to stop fucking calling prevent defense to end the game we won't be making the playoffs
period
I have to watch it again, @CurtDawg posts the all 22 lol, but it definitely seemed like prevent in real time. You only leave that much field open when it's like 15 seconds and you need that clock to burn. Leaving their best WR.open like that (twice)is dumb AF. Period.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trey Sermon 10 carries, 31 yards, 3.1 average
Kyle Juszczyk 5 carries, 14 yards, 2.8 average

These mofos didn't even trust any other RB touch the ball :angry:
Between our lack of RB depth & CB depth.....we might be in trouble

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I have to watch it again, @CurtDawg posts the all 22 lol, but it definitely seemed like prevent in real time. You only leave that much field open when it's like 15 seconds and you need that clock to burn. Leaving their best WR.open like that (twice)is dumb AF. Period.

It's the 3rd week in a row
thats how the lions came back and how the eagles came back and how green bay won

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

the qb is the problem
he can't throw the ball down field so people can't run it's not that they aren't good runners it's that there's 9 in the box BECAUSE the ball it ain't going past 10 yard

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah Garoppolo too
But we are also dumpster diving for RB's and CB's
Bruh...Josh Norman and K'won Williams left the game
We have zero CB depth
And zero RB depth

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

I agree I'm not arguing that there is depth
The DB's I really don't have too big of a problem with they were holding their own in man only 1 person beat them who should have been doubled
and to end the game they were told to just play prevent defense and let them get down the field.

CB is bigger concern if the line not going to do shit at the end of games

rb is fine once sermon had an actual lane when the passing started he was good money
it's just can't run with 10 in the box idgaf what your scheme is

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know right..we could put other RB's in to see if they can get the running game going...Sermon don't have speed on the outside...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
the qb is the problem
he can't throw the ball down field so people can't run it's not that they aren't good runners it's that there's 9 in the box BECAUSE the ball it ain't going past 10 yard
Offensive line wasnt too good tonight either. GB was like 25th DVOA or worse today and had NO sacks coming in tonight.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Offensive line wasnt too good tonight either. GB was like 25th DVOA or worse today and had NO sacks coming in tonight.

That's on Jimmy
Aside from maybe 4 snaps the packers weren't really getting to him like that if he'd get rid of the ball
he holds it because he can't see the field
that's why all the plays have to be in the middle because its the only place he can throw accurately.
so the defenses t-up in the middle and people are triple covered. they don't have to worry about anything to the outside so then its covered and he can't go to another read and gets blasted.
he also gets scared and has terrible mechanics he throws off his back foot from a clean pocket
that's why none of his throws have any power to them and they float in for someone to try and catch.
feelings about him aside he's absolutely terrible and he's 30
kyle can literally only dial up something short or something in the middle of the field otherwise jimmy can't make the throw and then you go ahead and have to run alex smith plays where samuels and ayuik and kittle have to get the ball in the back field instead of pushing it down field like someone with an actual good qb would do.

the line was actually really good tonight and has been all year its that if he can't get his 1st read he panics and runs into pressure

or
fumbles the ball to give green back the field goal they need to win the game by 2

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's on Jimmy
Aside from maybe 4 snaps the packers weren't really getting to him like that if he'd get rid of the ball
that's why all the plays have to be in the middle because its the only place he can throw accurately.
so the defenses t-up in the middle and people are triple covered. they don't have to worry about anything to the outside so then its covered and he can't go to another read and gets blasted.
he also gets scared and has terrible mechanics he throws off his back foot from a clean pocket
that's why none of his throws have any power to them and they float in for someone to try and catch.
kyle can literally only dial up something short or something in the middle of the field otherwise jimmy can't make the throw and then you go ahead and have to run alex smith plays where samuels and ayuik and kittle have to get the ball in the back field instead of pushing it down field like someone with an actual good qb would do.

the line was actually really good tonight and has been all year its that if he can't get his 1st read he panics and runs into pressure

or
fumbles the ball to give green back the field goal they need to win the game by 2

That's jimmy for you!!...A turnover machine!!..I'm done with this dude, Kittle and the rest of the WR's bailed him out on that TD drive at the end!!...

Also, This was a game that Kyle should have played both QB's!!..I believe that Trey could have help alot in this game!!..I don't know what Kyle is doing by not letting Trey play!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That's jimmy for you!!...A turnover machine!!..I'm done with this dude, Kittle and the rest of the WR's bailed him out on that TD drive at the end!!...

Also, This was a game that Kyle should have played both QB's!!..I believe that Trey could have help alot in this game!!..I don't know what Kyle is doing by not letting Trey play!!

being white

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
That's on Jimmy

or
Can't even disagree there. Jimmy is very limited. A top 15 or 20 QB on average. If he could throw outside the numbers, then maybe Serman has a lane. I just wish Shannahan would get more creative with the runs. Them toss rights all game are played the fuck out lol. Or at least have the balls to give Lance his very own series.