49ers

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the deal. I think Jimmy could take a step up in his 3rd year. Year 3 is where we normally see most QB's progress. The knock on him is can he stay healthy. It seems every other season he's out.

Even if we do keep Jimmy I think its clear that we need to upgrade our backup QB position. Mullens and Beathard aint it.

But Jimmy been in the league for 7 years and this is his fourth with the Niners. Besides not being a top tier arm talent and gun shy he's only been healthy one of those four seasons.

How long we gonna keep banking on a possible. The best ability is availability and this motherfucker is rarely available. We need a young vet to replace him and draft a QB soughta like we did four years ago when we got Jimmy except we need somebody better.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
But Jimmy been in the league for 7 years and this is his fourth with the Niners. Besides not being a top tier arm talent and gun shy he's only been healthy one of those four seasons.

How long we gonna keep banking on a possible. The best ability is availability and this motherfucker is rarely available. We need a young vet to replace him and draft a QB soughta like we did four years ago when we got Jimmy except we need somebody better.

I'm totally in agreement with you. In the league for 7 years but only has 30 starts (less than 2 seasons) and didn't finish some of those starts. We need someone who's available and will get the job done. That's why I was saying we need a complete overhaul in the QB room. A reliable starter and a capable backup in case QB1 goes down.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm totally in agreement with you. In the league for 7 years but only has 30 starts (less than 2 seasons) and didn't finish some of those starts. We need someone who's available and will get the job done. That's why I was saying we need a complete overhaul in the QB room. A reliable starter and a capable backup in case QB1 goes down.

But nobody wanna give a third for Sam while we draft a QB with our first pick and let him develop

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just finished watching that Wonder Woman movie
Wasted 2.5 hours of my life
Shit just ruined my whole afternoon
And now I still have to sit down & watch this sorry team get blown out by the Cards

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Come on Beathard
We need a high draft pick
I know you have some turnovers in you, LOL
Let me get my popcorn

:popcorn::popcorn:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Like this motherfuckers can't do nothing right this season. Now y'all wanna protect the ball and play hard.

Since when does Beathard play like this?
Even McKinnon out there making plays
Where was this team earlier in the season
Now these ninjas want to win ??? :hmm:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If nick mullens were playing this is not what would have been happening
CJ is better than MULLENS

Come on Bills keep it real
Beathard was always trash
Has been trash for years
But now what's to ball out

Mullens actually played decent last season
Remember that Mullens helped us beat, the Raiders, Seahawks, Broncos
I don't know what happened
But dude regressed big time this season

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Come on Bills keep it real
Beathard was always trash
Has been trash for years
But now what's to ball out

Mullens actually played decent last season
Remember that Mullens helped us beat, the Raiders, Seahawks, Broncos
I don't know what happened
But dude regressed big time this season

What was is not what is.
We saw Mullens out there and saw he is not capable of being a qb and they kept putting him out there and if he wasn't injured he'd still be out there.
The one thing that always make coaches fucking losers is the idea that they must be right.
Kyle feels he must be right with his qb choices instead of saying whoa that's wrong and then changing
we punted on a winnable season with these games we played we could easily be in the playoffs in catastrophic year if kyle says I'm wrong Mullens ain't got this shit let's put c.j. in there and see what happens.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fellas are we in the twilight zone or something ???
Since when does Spoon make plays
This nigga NEVER looks back for the interception !!!
Always is in position but, NEVER LOOKS BACK

:hithead: :hithead: :hithead: :hithead: :hithead:

Last edited:

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was is not what is.
We saw Mullens out there and saw he is not capable of being a qb and they kept putting him out there and if he wasn't injured he'd still be out there.
The one thing that always make coaches fucking losers is the idea that they must be right.
Kyle feels he must be right with his qb choices instead of saying whoa that's wrong and then changing
we punted on a winnable season with these games we played we could easily be in the playoffs in catastrophic year if kyle says I'm wrong Mullens ain't got this shit let's put c.j. in there and see what happens.
Kyle always needing to be right is why CJ is still on the team when he should've been gone long ago. Beathard starting instead of Mullens changes nothing. They just lose in a different manner. Neither of these QBs is it.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Kyle always needing to be right is why CJ is still on the team when he should've been gone long ago. Beathard starting instead of Mullens changes nothing. They just lose in a different manner. Neither of these QBs is it.

Disagree with you.
It doesn't matter whether CJ is actually better than Mullens
it's Mullens clearly didn't have it never had it and it wasn't coming this season so you sit him down.

You cannot keep trotting that dude out there even if CJ is worse and expect them to compete
they're competing off the strength that Mullens isn't out there. Someone shell shocked who can't throw a pass you see it and saw it reflect both sides

my argument isn't keep cj
get rid of all 3
my argument is once you SEE that a dude doesn't have it you can't trot him out for 6 more starts AFTER THAT

After the Philly game he should have been on the bench

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disagree with you.
It doesn't matter whether CJ is actually better than Mullens
it's Mullens clearly didn't have it never had it and it wasn't coming this season so you sit him down.

You cannot keep trotting that dude out there even if CJ is worse and expect them to compete
they're competing off the strength that Mullens isn't out there. Someone shell shocked who can't throw a pass you see it and saw it reflect both sides

my argument isn't keep cj
get rid of all 3
my argument is once you SEE that a dude doesn't have it you can't trot him out for 6 more starts AFTER THAT

After the Philly game he should have been on the bench
He's gotta be the smartest guy in the room at all times. It's a gift and a curse for him.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Welp,
At least we possibly knocked the Cards out of the playoffs
If Chicago wins their remaining 2 games

So I guess its looking like QB Mac Jones
In the middle of the 1st round :dunno::dunno:

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
CJ had a good day. I’m happy for him.

Now let’s keep it real fellas. He wasn’t asked to do much. The game plan was clearly short passes to make things easy on him. When we did go long he was aided by having the teams best target to throw to in George Kittle. The run game was working beautifully so that took tons of pressure off. Kyle helped him out big time. The 3 TD passes were all short to guys who were wide open. Not exactly challenging throws.

On the defensive side, Witherspoon. He got roasted on a missed TD early but overall he played well. Dude actually turned his head around and attacked the ball. When he’s right he can be a top talent. If only he was consistently right.

I’m glad we got the win. It’s should not have been that close. Gould cost us 7 points. I was real tired of losing to the Cardinals especially when their victories have come by us beating ourselves.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
49ers Brothers,

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!!...It's good to see win got a win today vs The Cards!!..It's always good to get a win from a team in the divison and we played pretty well....But Damn, what's up with Robbie Gould missing 3 damn FGs??.:smh:

Good to get a win..It is what it is this season!!

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Frank Gore just surpassed 16,000 rush yards for his career
He joins Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith as the only players in NFL history to reach that number.

133709294_3595937057171302_3076093956209288677_o.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
49ers offense is.....offensive !!!
Seahawks are just keying in on Kittle
And keying in, to stop the run
Shannahan needs to switch up the playcalling

:yawn2::yawn2::yawn2: :yawn2:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star