His contract is similar to Kaep's where there's not much dead money
Then we draft the best available QB, in round #1
And let Mullens back him up, & help the youngin learn Shanny's playbook

Or just cut both them mofos
Then trade for either Deshaun Watson, or Matthew Stafford, or Dak Prescott

:idea::idea::idea:

NO

No disrespect.
We don't need a stop gap this team is in win now mode this team has the talent across the board
We can't wait 2 years.
Then deebo needs more money then ayuik needs money then wilson leaves off the rookie deal mostert holds out kittle wants an extension the line is tied up that's not even naming any person on the defensive side of the ball.

NO STOP GAPS

get his ass out of here and get a real qb in ready to go to the bowl

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Possible scenarios:

Ask Garoppolo to take a significant pay cut
If he says yes, then he can be the stop gap QB for next year

If Garoppolo does not take a pay cut...then fuck it, just cut him
His contract is similar to Kaep's where there's not much dead money
And let Mullens back him up, & help the youngin learn Shanny's playbook

Or just cut both them mofos
Then trade for either Deshaun Watson, or Matthew Stafford, or Dak Prescott

:idea::idea::idea:

Jimmy needs to take a pay cut. Dude has missed more games than he's played. If he stays 2021 is a make or break year for him. Either way we still need a QB in the draft because our backup situation needs to be upgraded. If that guy becomes a future starter then its a bonus.

Dak is a free agent after this season. Jerry Jones can franchise him again or let him walk. If the draft started today I think the Cowboys would have a top 5 pick. I could see Jerry drafting one of those white QB's (we know he loves them) and letting Dad go so he doesn't have to pay him. In that scenerio we could make a play for him.

Watson is going anywhere. The team front office loves the guy and knows how good he is. They just to build around him.

With a new GM and Coach coming to Detroit Stafford could be moved. Dude is mobile and can sling it. I can see him thriving in Shanny's offense.

Rest of the draft could be focused on C, RG & RT because whoever we have at QB is gonna get killed if those dudes don't improve.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not at home, so I'm going to miss the game today
But will be checking the score
Since we're not making the playoffs anyway
Minus Whale lose out, for a better draft pick

tenor.gif

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You had to seek out a 49ers thread in the forgotten sports forum
that's how much nobody around bgol actually cares about the chiefs lol
Apparently it popped up on the feed. Which made me wonder, why? Why is this here. Then I seen the amount of pages o_O And said damn. Look at these fools. :lol:
ps. Go chiefs :roflmao:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Its all part of the Shanna-plan
We need that top 5 draft pick
To get our future QB, LOL :cool:
Mullens is "taking one for the team"

Gotta think he and Lynch are playing chess at this point. They know the season is over. Minus-whale get the highest draft pick possible. Wouldn't surprise me to see Mullens out there again next week even with a bad arm.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How would y'all feel about trading for Sam Donald this off-season?

Hell Fucking No !!! :smh:
We could draft a better QB than Donald
Probably, in any of the first 3 rounds

The only QB's on the trading block, worth a damn are:
Matt Stafford
Dak Prescott
Deshaun Watson

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

Matt Stafford
Dak Prescott
Deshaun Watson

I don’t know who started the Sam Darnold talk but they need their mouth slapped. He ain’t it.

Either we draft a QB or make a play for one of the players Curt mentioned. I think Watson is a no go, but you never know. Lynch might be able to work some magic.

We need to focus on QB and O-Line this off-season. The right side of our line is a serious issue.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jaguars (1 win)
Jets (1 win)
Bengals (2 wins)
Panthers (4 wins)
Falcons (4 wins)
Texans (4 wins)
Eagles (4 wins)
Cowboys (5 wins)
Chargers (5 wins)
Lions (5 wins)
49ers (5 wins)
Broncos (5 wins)
Giants (5 wins)

:sick::sick:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know who started the Sam Darnold talk but they need their mouth slapped. He ain’t it.

Either we draft a QB or make a play for one of the players Curt mentioned. I think Watson is a no go, but you never know. Lynch might be able to work some magic.

We need to focus on QB and O-Line this off-season. The right side of our line is a serious issue.

Also, we need to address our Secondary as well..We need some good safeties cause Ward and Tartt ain't it .. :smh:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Matt Stafford
Dak Prescott
Deshaun Watson

No bullshit, being out here in NYC and seeing Sam play over the last three seasons.. he would excel in our system. The Jets being trash ain't on him, it's horrible coaching

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Houston ain't fucking up again trading a top player

Dak probably going take the long money after that injury and stick with Dallas

Stafford :lol:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Are you saying we hard reset or the other five dudes (besides Lawrence) can put us back in to championship contention?

‘I’d say hard reset. The QB room as it stands today needs an overhaul. With our defense and run game we need a guy who just needs to make a few plays and keep the ball out of harms way. It would be cool if he had some mobility also.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘I’d say hard reset. The QB room as it stands today needs an overhaul. With our defense and run game we need a guy who just needs to make a few plays and keep the ball out of harms way. It would be cool if he had some mobility also.

Shit ain't that Jimmy. We tried that and that guy couldn't win us a chip when the other qb was equally as good as our defense.

Why hard reset when were just in the Superbowl last season??

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Shit ain't that Jimmy. We tried that and that guy couldn't win us a chip when the other qb was equally as good as our defense.

Why hard reset when were just in the Superbowl last season??

Here's the deal. I think Jimmy could take a step up in his 3rd year. Year 3 is where we normally see most QB's progress. The knock on him is can he stay healthy. It seems every other season he's out.

Even if we do keep Jimmy I think its clear that we need to upgrade our backup QB position. Mullens and Beathard aint it.