and the refs are on bullshit

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
EZvQcIsXQAAe8mN.jpg

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Does anyone know what happened to the 3rd string center that started the past few games? Why isn't he out there today?

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Yaeh I was wondering the same thing
Horanas Grasu, I believe is his name
I just figured he was on IR with everyone else

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Yeah, that's his name. I didn't see his name mentioned on any reports coming into the game. Then when it started they mentioned the shuffle on the offensive line. I'm like WTF?

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

Shanahan confirmed this in the press conference. James was basically running the plays designed for Aiyuk. Kudos to Richie for stepping up and making it happen on short notice. I've been saying for years he needs to get on the field more. Why Shanny favored guys like Trent Taylor and Dante Pettis over him is beyond me.

This season has been nuts. We've been calling for Shanny to design plays specifically for Aiyuk in the passing game so he can do his thing. Shanny does it this week and we get hit with a false COVID test. You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I've seen 3 articles today.

1) Why 49ers should sign Colin Kaepernick

2) 49ers are possible landing spot for Aaron Rodger

3) Sam Darnold could turn things around with 49ers

I'm done with the internet today.

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
BGOL Investor
I know we finished this year & im ok with it because of all the injuries, only thing I need is for Jimmy ass to be gone. I usually have an off season request list filled with flashy skill position guys, nope, I just want Jimmy G’s catfish ass GONE!!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know we finished this year & im ok with it because of all the injuries, only thing I need is for Jimmy ass to be gone. I usually have an off season request list filled with flashy skill position guys, nope, I just want Jimmy G’s catfish ass GONE!!!

You ain't the only one that wants Jimmy gone!!..Jimmy has to go!!.. :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Shanahan confirmed this in the press conference. James was basically running the plays designed for Aiyuk. Kudos to Richie for stepping up and making it happen on short notice. I've been saying for years he needs to get on the field more. Why Shanny favored guys like Trent Taylor and Dante Pettis over him is beyond me.

This season has been nuts. We've been calling for Shanny to design plays specifically for Aiyuk in the passing game so he can do his thing. Shanny does it this week and we get hit with a false COVID test. You can't make this shit up.

Did it today and TD
lol