49ers

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

Sunday game vs The Cardinals was a close one!!..I'm so glad that we got it together at the end and pull out with this win cause we couldn't go down losing two games in a row!!..Fellas, Jimmy G is our problem!!..Hes a turnover machine and he worried me now when he throw the ball.. :smh:..These next three games are very hard and we can't make no mistakes and play good ball starting on this Sunday vs The Packers!!...I know we can do it..:yes:

Oh Yeah, Props to our rookie WR Deebo Samuels..:yes:.Man, he ball out on Sunday game.:yes:

LET"S GO 49ERS!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't forget the NFL flexed our game from the 4:15pm late afternoon time slot, to the 8:00pm Sunday night time slot
Oh and one more thing.....Kittle and E.Sanders and Deebo will definitely play tomorrow vs the Packers
Breida, Staley, Ford, and Gould will all be OUT though.....

EKAkGU-VAAAiohK

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jadeveon Clowney is injured/inactive today
Come on Eagles, pull off the upset please !!!
And if the Panthers get lucky & upset the Saints, that would be helpful too
Wake up fellas...its football sunday...lets go

:hellyea::hellyea::hellyea::hellyea::hellyea::hellyea:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been watching the game, hoping the Seahawks will lose
But Carson Wentz is fucking horrible man.....fucking horrible
Eagles need to bench this dude or something
Jesus Christ he's playing like complete trash
Jimmy G looks like a probowler, next to Carson Wentz :smh: :smh:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I've been watching the game, hoping the Seahawks will lose
But Carson Wentz is fucking horrible man.....fucking horrible
Eagles need to bench this dude or something
Jesus Christ he's playing like complete trash
Jimmy G looks like a probowler, next to Carson Wentz :smh: :smh:

Yeah. Some decent play from Wentz and it’s a different game. He stunk it up.

Damn Panthers blew it. They should have won today. The Saints are beatable at home.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
A huge shout out to our boy Frank Gore for moving into #3 on the all-time rushing list.

I remember years ago when he had some ankle injuries the stupid commentary was he wouldn’t last long (even though they were ignoring him being tackled from behind and guys landing on his ankles in a freak way). Well here he is, #3 and still running through people when he needs to.

He’s definitely going into Canton as a Niner.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
".....When I got drafted.....They told me I'll only be here 2 or 3 years....."
".....I want to say thank you to Scott McCloughan, Jed York, his mom, John York, for even believing in me"
".....Even though I had 2 ACL'S they still took a chance on me....."

Congratulations Frank, You'll always be a 9er for life !!!

:shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Frank Gore just broke Barry Sanders all time rushing record !!!
Frank moves into the #3 spot behind 1)Emmit Smith and 2)Walter Payton

A huge shout out to our boy Frank Gore for moving into #3 on the all-time rushing list.

I remember years ago when he had some ankle injuries the stupid commentary was he wouldn’t last long (even though they were ignoring him being tackled from behind and guys landing on his ankles in a freak way). Well here he is, #3 and still running through people when he needs to.

He’s definitely going into Canton as a Niner.
".....When I got drafted.....They told me I'll only be here 2 or 3 years....."
".....I want to say thank you to Scott McCloughan, Jed York, his mom, John York, for even believing in me"
".....Even though I had 2 ACL'S they still took a chance on me....."

Congratulations Frank, You'll always be a 9er for life !!!

:shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades:

Congrats to Frank Gore on moving up to 3rd on the All-Time Rushing List!!..You will always be a 49er for life!!

Congrats!!...:cheers:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

We got a big game tonight vs The Packers!!..This is another important game we need to win to stay on top of the NFC!!

If we play our game, we should get this win tonight!!..

Let's go 49ers!!...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah man, I noticed we struggle against running QB's like Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson
Even though Rogers is considered a "mobile QB".....he doesn't run like he used to b/c of his age
I fully expect to win 1)this game and 2)the Saints game

:shades: :shades: :shades:

It's because they don't have lane integrity. It's the aggressiveness the defense has used against us.
If they got that in check and trusted the lanes they'd do way better.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
That botched snap ruined the whole entire drive

:smh::smh::smh:

Yeah. That disrupted the flow. I would have liked to see the screen on 2nd down though. Try to get some years back then come out with 3 wide and try to pick up the first down.

We haven't gone to 3 WR's yet. I'm interested in seeing who #3 will be.

*Edit* - It's Kendrick Bourne.

Last edited: