Make those stats look good
Just straight dominated them
From the start, to the finish !!!

:shades: :shades: :shades:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

Sunday game vs The Packers was one of your best game this season!!...We came out from the beginning and took control in that game!!..We play that, no one can't beat us!!... :yes:

Offense, Kittle makes a big difference when he's out there!!..I hope he stay healthy and continue to be a big impact for us!!..No turnovers from Jimmy G as well...That's always good:yes: thing!!..The running game was on point as well...:yes:

Defense, Man we straight wreck shit from the beginning to the end of this game!!..Our D-line is the truth for real!!...I like those two 4th downs plays we had stopped The Packers on..Those were big tyme plays we did!!..:yes:..Defense could have gotten a shutout in this game if it wasnt for those penalty calls on sherm..But hey, overall The defense was great once again!!

Fellas, we got another big game vs The Ravens this Sunday!!..If we play good football on both sides of the ball..We can come out with a win!!..I know we can!!..:yes:

Let's go 49ers!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
QB Index, Week 13: Quarterback Power Rankings

RANK
Lamar Jackson

Individual Rank:
Bhanpuri: 1 | Blair: 1 | Filice: 1 | Parr: 1

2019 stats: 11 games | 66.9 pct | 2,427 pass yds | 8.1 ypa | 24 pass TD | 5 INT | 876 rush yds | 6 rush TD | 0 fumbles lost

Bhanpuri: Lamar Jackson is the best player in the NFL. Not just because we ranked him No. 1 on this list (though, we are the top authority on the subject), but because every shred of evidence -- the tape, the stats, his teammates, his opponents -- has proven it to be true. At a time when football fans are celebrating the league's 100th season, debating the roster of the NFL 100 All-Time Team, lauding Patrick Mahomes' incredible arm talent, fawning over Russell Wilson's breathtaking downfield passing, and cherishing the GOAT coach and GOAT QB as they continue to rewrite the history books, it's Lamar Jackson who's become the NFL's best story. He is that mesmerizing, that electrifying, that inexplicably unique. Moreover, he's that fun. I missed most of Monday night's thrashing in real time, as I was boarding a plane just as the game kicked off. I streamed the Ravens' first two possessions on my phone from my seat, glued to the 4.7-inch screen and indifferent to potential data charges. And then, for the first time in the history of air travel, an on-time departure was an annoyance rather than an advantage. The Ravens had just received a kickoff, which meant Lamar Jackson and Baltimore's power-based offense were about to try and make it three TDs in three tries (they'd end up going six for their first six). Sorry, United, but the Ravens QB1 is infinitely more compelling than whatever options were available in your in-flight entertainment system. Men in Black: International can't compete with five touchdown passes, a third straight 139-plus passer rating and another magnificent rushing effort.

For all the people who worried the NFL lacked the requisite star power to survive without Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and Drew Brees, similar to how the post-MJ, pre-Lebron NBA struggled to remain relevant at the turn of the millennium, all I can say is, rest easy. Lamar, Russell, Patrick, Deshaun and Dak got the league on lock. Pro football couldn't be in better hands.

RANK
Russell Wilson

Individual Rank:
Bhanpuri: 2 | Blair: 2 | Filice: 2 | Parr: 2

2019 stats: 11 games | 67.3 pct | 2,937 pass yds | 8.3 ypa | 24 pass TD | 3 INT | 271 rush yds | 3 rush TD | 2 fumbles lost

Bhanpuri: Although Jackson has stripped Wilson of the belt this week, the margin separating the two passers is as narrow as a (space) needle. If you think there's a gulf, not a gap, dividing these two superstars, then you're clearly not watching the games. While it wasn't quite five touchdown passes on 20 attempts, Wilson's performance this past weekend was far worse on paper than it was on tape, as rookie wideout D.K. Metcalf dropped multiple down-field passes -- one would've been a touchdown -- and a swirling wind affected opportunities through the air for both teams. Despite the unfavorable conditions, the six-time Pro Bowler still threw some absolute gems against an improved Eagles secondary, including a jaw-dropping and improbable 33-yard bomb to Malik Turner after some initial flea flicker trickery. Yes, the Seahawks' offense should've done better than 17 points when their defense gifted them five turnovers. And yes, Wilson overshot a wide open Jacob Hollister for an easy touchdown. But even Michael Jordan airballed an open 17-footer at some point (probably with the Wizards). The Seahawks passer has made the remarkable look so routine in his eight-year career, but especially this season, that it's easy to become numb to his pinpoint accuracy on chunk-yard plays. Don't. Appreciate his artwork. Feel grateful for each and every wow completion, and his willingness to provide us with greatness at the position on a weekly basis. The battle for QB supremacy just kicked into high gear. Don't be surprised if there's an aggressive tug of war for the top spot over the next six weeks.

RANK
Kyler Murray

Individual Rank:
Bhanpuri: 11 | Blair: 13 | Filice: 8 | Parr: 10

2019 stats: 11 games | 64.6 pct | 2,703 pass yds | 6.9 ypa | 14 pass TD | 5 INT | 418 rush yds | 3 rush TD | 0 fumbles lost

Blair: While the Final Word on every quarterback drafted in recent years changes drastically from week to week, Murray continues to develop in the background, making strides and stumbling as a rookie in the relative anonymity of the desert. We'll see if Murray, coming off his Week 12 bye, is able to press a Rams defense that might still be trying to figure out where the ball is after getting run over by Lamar Jackson. In the meantime, in the spirit of the developing theme unifying all my QBI blurbs (don't judge quarterbacks too early), consider this: Murray, who has been picked off just once since Week 4, has a chance to become just the third quarterback in NFL history to finish with a passer rating of 90-plus while throwing fewer than eight picks as a rookie. The other two to do that? Dak Prescott (23:4 TD-to-INT ratio, 104.9 passer rating in 2016) and Robert Griffin III (20:5 TD-to-INT ratio, 102.4 passer rating in 2012).

RANK
Jimmy Garoppolo

Individual Rank:
Bhanpuri: 13 | Blair: 9 | Filice: 10 | Parr: 11

2019 stats: 11 games | 68.8 pct | 2,731 pass yds | 8.1 ypa | 20 pass TD | 10 INT | 41 rush yds | 1 rush TD | 4 fumbles lost

Blair: Other than a handful of sacks, Jimmy G was crisp when called upon in a blowout win over the Packers, setting new highs in yards per attempt (12.7) and passer rating in a start (145.8). Appearing to have attained symbiosis with Kyle Shanahan's offensive scheme, Garoppolo was decisive in getting the ball in the hands of his playmakers, including, of course, George Kittle, located on a wide-open 61-yard scoring bomb, and Deebo Samuel, who scored a 42-yard touchdown that included 29 yards blazed after the catch. With Kittle back in the fold after a two-game absence, I expect Garoppolo to put the up-and-down early portion of his season behind him and ascend these rankings down the stretch. Oh, and there's this: While fully acknowledging the absolute lack of real-world import of the QB Index, I have to point out that Jimmy G HAS PASSED TOM BRADY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON. Adjust your understanding of the universe accordingly.

RANK
Jared Goff

Individual Rank:
Bhanpuri: 23 | Blair: 23 | Filice: 22 | Parr: 24

2019 stats: 11 games | 61.2 pct | 2,995 pass yds | 7.3 ypa | 11 pass TD | 12 INT | 18 rush yds | 2 rush TD | 5 fumbles lost

Filice: Playing the Washington Generals to Lamar Jackson's Harlem Globetrotters on Monday night, Goff posted his fourth multi-pick game of 2019. He had three during his first two seasons combined under Sean McVay. The Rams' 39-point defeat was the worst home loss in franchise history. Goff himself hasn't fallen by a margin that big since he was a true freshman starter on a 1-11 Cal team. Over the last three weeks, the 25-year-old QB has turned the ball over six times while failing to generate a single touchdown. Friendly reminder: We're 85 days removed from Goff inking a $134 million extension featuring an NFL record $110 million guaranteed.