49ers

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
The defense is getting tired
Can't expect them to play lights out for 60 minutes, b/c the offense keeps shittin the bed

:(:(:(

How many times have we seen this? Defense plays lights out and the other team makes 1 play late and we lost the game.

Glad the offense responded with a TD but they need to keep it going. More points. Put this shit to bed. Stop letting the Steelers hang around.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Holy shit man...Jason Verrett single handedly let the Steelers score on that drive
After we had them locked down the whole damn game !!! :angry::angry::angry:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
They benched Verrett after that TD. Mosley was out there the rest of the game.

Glad we got out with a win. But that should have been an INT on the last play. What was Tartt doing? He didn’t even try to knoxk it down. :smh:

This win was about the defense. They get the game ball.

Hell, the offense should buy them dinner all week.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers!!

We got the win!!...Man, this game had me worried..too many turnovers was killing us!!..Defense keep us in the game and hold it down for us at the end!!..:yes:

Damn good win!!...Good to go on your bye week 3-0...:dance2:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They benched Verrett after that TD. Mosley was out there the rest of the game.

Glad we got out with a win. But that should have been an INT on the last play. What was Tartt doing? He didn’t even try to knoxk it down. :smh:

Lets pray Witherspoon is okay
Luckily we have the bye coming up
Then we get Jalen Hurd back

On top of that, the Seahawks & the Cardinals just lost
And today I didn't even have to use my AK
I got to say, it was a good day......................

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Mr. Glass and Jalen Hurd practiced.

If Hurd plays I think Bourne takes a seat. No need to suit him up.

Mr. Glass can play on the outside. He replaced Witherspoon last year. However, he got hurt a few plays later. I just don’t don’t trust him to hold up. I’d leave him in street clothes.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I got a little emotional when I saw the CBS graphic. As a fan of The U, I’ve been a fan of Frank’s for a long time. So happy for him. When he does retire Jed York needs to call him personally and sign him to a retirement contract.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
A half game lead never felt sweeter. I’m hoping we end the season in this position.

Having watched the other division teams, I’m not impressed by any of them. If we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot (I know, that’s a BIG if) we can easily beat those teams.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I Still Think I Want Ramsey

Yes. Ramsey would complete the defense to a point that the offense better not fuck it up.
There would be absolutely nothing you could do right now other than attack the linebackers but good look having time to do that.

Offensively still need a #1 a true #1 just to draw absolute coverage
if someone can draw absolute coverage then everything else works i.e. julio in atlanta.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Yes. Ramsey would complete the defense to a point that the offense better not fuck it up.
There would be absolutely nothing you could do right now other than attack the linebackers but good look having time to do that.

if someone can draw absolute coverage then everything else works i.e. julio in atlanta.

Definitely Need a True #1 Receiver....Trade For One or Draft One.....Some Decent Looking Ones In College This Year

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I Still Think I Want Ramsey

Ramsey is familiar with the system and would be plugged right in.

I don’t think they’ll make the move however. They love to build through the draft. I don’t think they’ll part with a 1st for him.

Matt Barrows just wrote this regarding signing DB’s to our practice squad:
The veterans the team is considering include one-time Raider David Amerson and eight-year veteran Coty Sensabaugh, league sources said. Dontae Johnson, a one-time starter with the 49ers who spent the offseason with the team, also is available after he was released by the Chargers on Saturday