49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh, Deebo done snatched Pettis' chain & took that ninjas job, LOL
Pettis is in the dog house fo real, cause dude plays way too soft & scared :smh:
Right now its 1)Kittle 2)Goodwin 3)Deebo
Then when Trent Taylor & Jalen Hurd get healthy & comes back after the bye.....I bet we bench Pettis (make him inactive) :smh:

f7FdEdG_d.jpg

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Pettis is in the dog house fo real, cause dude plays way too soft & scared :smh:
Then when Trent Taylor & Jalen Hurd get healthy & comes back after the bye.....I bet we bench Pettis (make him inactive) :smh:

Snatched his chain and is wearing it in front of him.

Richie James is out there getting open and making catches too. He's in front of Pettis also.

I'll take the young hungry guys all day. We've had years of guys coming in thinking they made it, didn't work hard in the offseason, out of shape - FUCK THEM! If they aint hungry then they can go. Kittle had an all-pro season last year yet still worked his ass off in the offseason. That's what we need in the WR department.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

No room for him

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I'm hoping Staley is just a sprain. #fingerscrossed

Time to take Bosa out. Let that ankle rest. Ronald Blair & Arik Armestead are healthy and both played well today. Leave them out there to get some playing time. Put in Street, we have plenty of bodies. Bosa & Ford should not be in there.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm hoping Staley is just a sprain. #fingerscrossed

Time to take Bosa out. Let that ankle rest. Ronald Blair & Arik Armestead are healthy and both played well today. Leave them out there to get some playing time. Put in Street, we have plenty of bodies. Bosa & Ford should not be in there.

They just said Dee Ford has a knee injury

:smh::smh::smh:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
They just said Dee Ford has a knee injury

I heard that.. FUUUCKKK!! We need him and Bosa healthy. They showed last week that together they are an issue coming off the edge. And together they will help make room for Buckner on the inside.

I hope Ford and Staley are serious. Just a "banged up" issue.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Skule isn't ready. That's why I think it's safer to put him at Right Tackle.

If we sign someone we'll need to make room on the roster for them. Who do we let go? Jimmie "taking up space" Ward?

Lol that's part of the reason I wanted them to go after Fitzpatrick. Ward is a waste of time.

I'm still trying to figure out why they insist on keeping Kentavius Street. Or send CJ Beathard somewhere. At this point they should take whatever they can get for him.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Yeah that was a steep price they gave up for him. Hopefully Jimmy G can take advantage. their secondary isn't the greatest.

Their team isn't the greatest. This is not the Steelers of old --- which kinda of scares me. I hope we are not over confident and play down to our competition. This should be an easy win if we play a clean game.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Every year... without fail!!! I can't stand those mofos.

Anyone Else Think We Should Make an Attempt to Get Ramsey From Jville

No. With the rush we're generating it's helping our secondary look better and better (not to mention they are actually playing better).

Management will look at it like we already have out lockdown guy in Sherman. Plus they like to build through the draft, so giving up high picks doesn't work.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Was that turnover on Breida or Jimmy G ???
I couldn't tell if the ball was thrown behind him or not
This team is not that good to overcome multiple mistakes
Tighten that shit up !!! :angry::angry::angry:

Edit: And then Mostert fucks up too
I swear we're always shooting ourselves in the foot

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Was that turnover on Breida or Jimmy G ???
I couldn't tell if the ball was thrown behind him or not
This team is not that good to overcome multiple mistakes
Tighten that shit up !!! :angry::angry::angry:

Edit: And then Mostert fucks up too
I swear we're always shooting ourselves in the foot

Breida. Soft pass he bobbled.

We’ve seen this game too many times before. Shoot ourselves in the foot. This shit has to stop. It’s the 1st home game of the season.

The defense is doing its thing. The offense has to get its head out of its ass.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Breida. Soft pass he bobbled.

We’ve seen this game too many times before. Shoot ourselves in the foot. This shit has to stop. It’s the 1st home game of the season.

The defense is doing its thing. The offense has to get its head out of its ass.

Another fuckin turnover fam.....another one
I'm so pissed, I'm close to turning this shit off

:angry::angry::angry:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
They can't get out of their own way.

Another fuckin turnover fam.....another one
I'm so pissed, I'm close to turning this shit off

:angry::angry::angry:

It’s like I said. We’ve seen this game before. The team constantly shooting themselves in the foot. Hopefully they get their heads out of their asses.

The Steelers are a bad team. We should be kicking them in the teeth.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s like I said. We’ve seen this game before. The team constantly shooting themselves in the foot. Hopefully they get their heads out of their asses.

The Steelers are a bad team. We should be kicking them in the teeth.

Turnover # 4 fam..... FOUR !!!
Jimmy mishandled the snap
Holla back when they score a TD
I'm done.....I'll check back in another hour

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Turnover # 4 fam..... FOUR !!!
Jimmy mishandled the snap
Holla back when they score a TD
I'm done.....I'll check back in another hour

I don’t blame you bruh! This shit here is tough to watch.... and I’ve sat through a lot of hard to watch games.