33.5% of Miami-Dade County tested positive for Covid19. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Over the past 13 days, hospitalizations in Miami-Dade County have gone up by 76%, the number of ICU beds being used has increased by 86% and the use of ventilators has soared by 124%, according to the latest data from the county government.

President Donald Trump is set to travel to the county on Friday.:cheers:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

SKATTA

International
International Member
Like herd immunity worked in Sweden, huh?https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/economics/swedens-covid-experiment-is-now-a-certified-failure

Their mortality rate is 40% higher than ours. If you try this in a shithole country like the US expect far more deaths. They have a homogeneous population, much higher standard of living and a much lower obesity rate.
cant compare country to country regarding a virus,this is not a beauty or singing contest.
similar to you cant compare utah to nyc, or idaho to arizona...cant believe i have to explain this.
regarding sweden they are one of few countries who is on the right path.
like they stated similar to most other countries their failure was in the elderly care centers.
san marino,andorra,uk,spain,italy has the highest death rates...all lock down.funny how its not in your lil blog tingy post...

but like i said you cannot compare countries,cities etc....

SKATTA

International
International Member
You really aren t understanding the situation.
Explain what exactly i don't understand.
and ill ask you regarding florida do you understand this??

4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.
a. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer.
b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
cant compare country to country regarding a virus,this is not a beauty or singing contest.
similar to you cant compare utah to nyc, or idaho to arizona...cant believe i have to explain this.
like they stated similar to most other countries their failure was in the elderly care centers.
san marino,andorra,uk,spain,italy has the highest death rates...all lock down.funny how its not in your lil blog tingy post...

You’re one of the dumbest people on BGOL

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
IMO Florida is the state to watch. They are the second highest state in age. 20% of their population is over 65. Many of their highest income earners are older as well. I suspect that things are going to get really crazy there. If they have a natural disaster on top of Covid than it's a wrap. Their saving grace might be that it is hot and humid in the summer and people might tend to stay indoors more.

SKATTA

International
International Member
You’re one of the dumbest people on BGOL

Well i dont have a subscription to that small hat newspaper so i cant read the article,however the raw data is there.
this virus is a minor treat to the public at large,tiny treat as it pertain to death and hospitalization.
look no further than the diamond princess ship with 3700 passengers who were quarantined outside japan to get a better idea of what youre dealing with...ive posted that they are counting probable covid cases as covid cases in some states,texas being one of them.

to repeat sweden didnt lockdown they have 545 deaths per million.
70 perecent being elderly care.

look at all the countries above them with higher death rates that were lock down.
and i still maintain you cannot compare countries or cities regarding a virus.

SKATTA

International
International Member
How were your symptoms when you caught it? How was your recovery?
Lots of us here on this board might have had a touch of this,unless we do an anti-body test we wont know.
but like i said most ppl in half decent health will be fine,the data shows that.
catching a virus is common,we have flu vaccine but yet lots of ppl still catch the flu/influenza yearly.
but we dont all walk around with bandana or du rag on our face deluding ourselves.

Will you take the vaccine once it comes out
melinda gates says next to health care workers black ppl are first to get it

before you answer think Henrietta Lacks,and Tuskegee.....

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Now you can't compare country to country?...you a funny dude ...making up rules as you go along....compared to its fellow Nordic and Scandinavian countries, Sweden's COVID strategy (which is no strategy at all because herd immunity basically means leaving it up to Mother Nature) has not produced desirable results....obviously you don't care about the elderly or those with underlying conditions but quite a few of us do

How is COVID coming along in Toronto?

SKATTA

International
International Member
This virus is a different animal.....

I can only go by the data thats up there,all these opinion pieces about herd immunity,hydroxychloriquine,azithromycin. etc...are merely opinion pieces that seem to change weekly.
How do you know its a different animal,because youre told that.
i read this book the last four days leading up to the weekend,it helped put things in perspective for me.
Amazon product ASIN 0306440733
as much as ppl want to believe this is different,there is a pattern to most these viruses.

if you want my opinion,proper proper hygeine and keep your hand out of your face.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I can only go by the data thats up there,all these opinion pieces about herd immunity,hydroxychloriquine,azithromycin. etc...are merely opinion pieces that seem to change weekly.
How do you know its a different animal,because youre told that.
i read this book the last four days leading up to the weekend,it helped put things in perspective for me.
Amazon product ASIN 0306440733
as much as ppl want to believe this is different,there is a pattern to most these viruses.

if you want my opinion,proper proper hygeine and keep your hand out of your face.
You think you know more than fucking Doctors I can’t stand idiots like you

SKATTA

International
International Member
Now you can't compare country to country?...you a funny dude ...making up rules as you go along....compared to its fellow Nordic and Scandinavian countries, Sweden's COVID strategy (which is no strategy at all because herd immunity basically means leaving it up to Mother Nature) has not produced desirable results....obviously you don't care about the elderly or those with underlying conditions but quite a few of us do

How is COVID coming along in Toronto?
Let me repeat,why arent you comparing arizona to missouri?
why arent you comparing nyc to connecticut.
why not london uk to leeds
same way you cant compare an 80yr old in poor health to a 30 yr old.
its a virus..lol

SKATTA

International
International Member
You think you know more than fucking Doctors I can’t stand idiots like you
i didnt say i know more than doctors im merely saying ive done my own research im an autodidact.
the man i quoted in that book studied viruses for 50 yrs.
it helps put my mind at ease.
because of my own reading etc...im not even concerned about this virus.i just wish govt health officials would focus on the most vulnerable.
you cant stop ppl from getting a virus man,its impossible.

you ppl have politicized this thing too much.