33.5% of Miami-Dade County tested positive for Covid19. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
I can only go by the data thats up there,all these opinion pieces about herd immunity,hydroxychloriquine,azithromycin. etc...are merely opinion pieces that seem to change weekly.
How do you know its a different animal,because youre told that.
i read this book the last four days leading up to the weekend,it helped put things in perspective for me.
Amazon product ASIN 0306440733
as much as ppl want to believe this is different,there is a pattern to most these viruses.

if you want my opinion,proper proper hygeine and keep your hand out of your face.

You, in your reply, said there would be herd immunity soon. No place on Earth is even remotely close and there are concerns that it might not even be possible without a vaccine. When in reality, the country of Spain which, per capita, was among the hardest hit. Certainly harder than the United States. If they only have single digit percentage antibody counts, Then how bad must it get? Many of those who have had covid already, are losing them or have levels not capable of making them immune.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
ok im dumb.
explain to me why im dumb...i have an hr to kill today??

Shit gonna take 2 seconds.

You obviously don't believe the death toll count other wise you wouldn't say what you said....... If you don't believe it then you are dumb.

You obviously think that your entire family will survive this if they get it, You know this for a fact? Even though there are healthy people of all ages who have died from it....... If you believe that shit you are dumb.

You obviously are not thinking or did not see the strain multiples of people getting sick at once is did to the health care system alone..... If not you are Dumb.

SKATTA

International
International Member
You, in your reply, said there would be herd immunity soon. No place on Earth is even remotely close and there are concerns that it might not even be possible without a vaccine. When in reality, the country of Spain which, per capita, was among the hardest hit. Certainly harder than the United States. If they only have single digit antibody counts. Then how bad must it get? Many of those who have had covid already, are losing them or have levels not capable of making them immune.
Ok let me start over.
this virus is NOT that deadly to the overwhelming amount of the population.(how many athletes have died so far of the hundreds who had it)
kids and younger ppl for the most part are immune to this virus....have you ever wonder why,its not because they have super power.
an upper respiratory virus will always affect the vulnerable be it elderly who are locked indoors and ppl with certain underlying illness.
spain,italy,etc...are in the top ten globally when it comes to oldest populations.
as for herd immunity its too early to tell,we'll have to wait till winter to see what happens.

i really dont know why you ppl keep talking vaccines.
especially one that might take 18 months to create
plus as a black person,you will be targeted to be one of the first to get it,as stated by melinda gates.
inluenza vaccines are only 50-60 percent efficient and have to be taken yearly and ppl still catch the flu.
not to mention side effects.....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
i didnt say i know more than doctors im merely saying ive done my own research im an autodidact.
the man i quoted in that book studied viruses for 50 yrs.
it helps put my mind at ease.
because of my own reading etc...im not even concerned about this virus.i just wish govt health officials would focus on the most vulnerable.
you cant stop ppl from getting a virus man,its impossible.

you ppl have politicized this thing too much.
LOL at you’ve done your own research. Vs. People who have spent 8+ years training and learning about disease and viruses and have dedicated their lives to Medicine and viruses and work in Hospitals. Compared to you, somebody with probably a shitty undergrad education that does their own “research” by listening to YouTube lmbaooooo Please Knock it off.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Ok let me start over.
this virus is NOT that deadly to the overwhelming amount of the population.(how many athletes have died so far of the hundreds who had it)
kids and younger ppl for the most part are immune to this virus....have you ever wonder why,its not because they have super power.
an upper respiratory virus will always affect the vulnerable be it elderly who are locked indoors and ppl with certain underlying illness.
spain,italy,etc...are in the top ten globally when it comes to oldest populations.
as for herd immunity its too early to tell,we'll have to wait till winter to see what happens.

i really dont know why you ppl keep talking vaccines.
especially one that might take 18 months to create
plus as a black person,you will be targeted to be one of the first to get it,as stated by melinda gates.
inluenza vaccines are only 50-60 percent efficient and have to be taken yearly and ppl still catch the flu.
not to mention side effects.....

Most professional athletes are elite when it comes to fitness and health. If any group of people are capable of overcoming infection, it's them. They aren't a good representation of the population at large. A lot of people aren't willing to sacrifice or mildly inconvenience themselves to that more vulnerable populations have a better chance of making it in the meantime.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Shit gonna take 2 seconds.

You obviously don't believe the death toll count other wise you wouldn't say what you said....... If you don't believe it then you are dumb.

You obviously think that your entire family will survive this if they get it, You know this for a fact? Even though there are healthy people of all ages who have died from it....... If you believe that shit you are dumb.

You obviously are not thinking or did not see the strain multiples of people getting sick at once is did to the health care system alone..... If not you are Dumb.
ok...thanks for your opinion.
i know how death certificate are written,if someone has diabetes,heart issues,laying in an old age home dies from a stroke,but if they were found with covid in their system...you can write covid,stroke or diabetes...
think george floyd,if there was no video of him his death could have been covid.
is it hard for you to believe that dying with covid and dying from covid are different things??

regarding my family,we are not living in a risk free wordwe will all die, all i or my family can do is practice good overall health.
should we run around with a paper mask or a bandana on our face,whats the exit strategy and for how long??
since your worried about death,what about the ppl who had stage one cancer whose treatment got postponed or cancelled and now have stage two,or might die of a heart attack because they are scared to go to the hospital because of this fear mongering??they dont count.

Nyc opened up some make shift hospitals and had to close them,with all the global protest how come most local hospitals are not packed to the roof with the sick and dead piling up?

SKATTA

International
International Member
LOL at you’ve done your own research. Vs. People who have spent 8+ years training and learning about disease and viruses and have dedicated their lives to Medicine and viruses and work in Hospitals. Compared to you, somebody with probably a shitty undergrad education that does their own “research” by listening to YouTube lmbaooooo Please Knock it off.
To reiterate my personal research is for my own peace of mind not to convince you of anything.
this is merely a conversation for me.
however keep in mind,there will be more deaths and illnesses associated with covid than covid itself.
stage one cancer has now become stage two,stage two has now become stage three,treatments cancelled,or pushed back.

even kids will be affected far more from abuse locked up in the household.

do you know in most cases when kids are getting abused who notices?schools.
or whether they need glasses....schools

a coin has to sides man,look at both.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
i know how death certificate are written,if someone has diabetes,heart issues,laying in an old age home dies from a stroke,but if they were found with covid in their system...you can write covid,stroke or diabetes...
think george floyd,if there was no video of him his death could have been covid.
is it hard for you to believe that dying with covid and dying from covid are different things??

regarding my family,we are not living in a risk free wordwe will all die, all i or my family can do is practice good overall health.
should we run around with a paper mask or a bandana on our face,whats the exit strategy and for how long??
since your worried about death,what about the ppl who had stage one cancer whose treatment got postponed or cancelled and now have stage two,or might die of a heart attack because they are scared to go to the hospital because of this fear mongering??they dont count.

Nyc opened up some make shift hospitals and had to close them,with all the global protest how come most local hospitals are not packed to the roof with the sick and dead piling up?

It's attitudes like yours that will lead to more death. I don't get this "tough guy" if "I die I die attitude". I bet every time you drive your car you put a seatbelt on. I highly doubt you strip away precautions because you're so carefree.

Herman Cain sitting in ICU right now because he had your attitude.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Most professional athletes are elite when it comes to fitness and health. If any group of people are capable of overcoming infection, it's them. They aren't a good representation of the population at large. A lot of people aren't willing to sacrifice or mildly inconvenience themselves to that more vulnerable populations have a better chance of making it in the meantime.
So youre making my point for me.
viruses are not usually this discriminatory this one is.
kids,the young and healthy in past pandemic have suffered greatly as well.
57-58 pandemic
18-19 pandemic etc..

this is a high respiratory virus.
the vulnerable will be the elderly,especially in elder care facilities.....sadly.
and the vulnerble...diabetes,obese etc...
im tired of saying this,diabetes and obesity was a pandemic in the black community before covid,this virus is merely exposing that fact.

but to be honest i really do wish these govts will give the elderly better care especially in these facilities,its really tragic...
they have done a terrible job and should be called out in some sort of public hearing.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

So in your mind, people just happened to get sick during a pandemic, have the same symptoms and dies but they actually died from something else but the hospitals write up the death certificate as covid? :hmm: dumb dumb?

If there is even a slight chance (which there is) of you or a family member dying from this shit, you gonna cry about having to wear a mask? So you not wearing a mask is more important than your life and the lives of your family?

So you care about the cancer patients being scared of going to the hospital and catching but you are for everybody catching it. :hmm: dumb dumb

SKATTA

International
International Member
It's attitudes like yours that will lead to more death. I don't get this "tough guy" if "I die I die attitude". I bet every time you drive your car you put a seatbelt on. I highly doubt you strip away precautions because you're so carefree.

Herman Cain sitting in ICU right now because he had your attitude.
So my attitude is the problem because ive looked at the data and overall is not worried about catching this virus because most ppl overwhelmingly will be fine.
i wonder if the demonstrators globally were worried about covid,are they the problem to, or do they get an exemption??
funny you didnt answer my question regarding vaccines..lol
mentioning cain is pointless....since i never heard his views on covid.

thats like me saying Atlanta mayor took all the pre cautions but still got it....lol
cant stop something thats microscrope with a cloth or surgical mask...

what do you think about texas new way of counting covid cases??

Last edited:

SKATTA

International
International Member
So in your mind, people just happened to get sick during a pandemic, have the same symptoms and dies but they actually died from something else but the hospitals write up the death certificate as covid? :hmm: dumb dumb?

If there is even a slight chance (which there is) of you or a family member dying from this shit, you gonna cry about having to wear a mask? So you not wearing a mask is more important than your life and the lives of your family?

So you care about the cancer patients being scared of going to the hospital and catching but you are for everybody catching it. :hmm: dumb dumb
you still dont get it.
here is what your leading health officials say about masks.
why dont ppl understand what a virus is...hows a cloth mask going to do anything...oh lawd.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
So my attitude is the problem because ive looked at the data and overall is not worried about catching this virus because most ppl overwhelmingly will be fine.

How do YOU KNOW you'll be fine? One of my employees is in ICU right now. 30 years old. Perfect health. My cousin 50...dead from it. So how DO YOU KNOW 100% certainty that'll YOU'LL be okay?

SKATTA

International
International Member
Man. Get this quack-bot right-wing bullshit out of here.
Ok,so what does that have to do with What fauci said,what the surgeon general said and what WHO message said about the masks??
would it be better if wolf blitzer,anderson cooper or don lemon said it..

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Ok,so what does that have to do with What fauci said,what the surgeon general said and what WHO message said about the masks??

Have you seen that entire interview? Fauci said people who don't wear them properly aren't protecting themselves. So it doesn't matter if the entire population is wearing them IF THEY AREN'T USING THEM CORRECTLY. The Surgeon General is a right-wing religious nut-wing who doesn't know whether he's coming or going, but once he learned about the efficacy of masks, he began telling people to wear them.

The science is clear on the efficacy of masks with you're dealing with a virus that spreads via droplets.

This shit is stupid. His entire video catalog is filled with idiotic dribble.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
you still dont get it.
here is what your leading health officials say about masks.
why dont ppl understand what a virus is...hows a cloth mask going to do anything...oh lawd.

And like I said and when they first said that shit and Dr. Fauci said seconds later in that same video you posted, that was t stop people from buying up all the masks.

What else you got dumb dumb?

SKATTA

International
International Member
How do YOU KNOW you'll be fine? One of my employees is in ICU right now. 30 years old. Perfect health. My cousin 50...dead from it. So how DO YOU KNOW 100% certainty that'll YOU'LL be okay?
i dont know il be 100 percent fine.no one is.
but the odds are in my favor.

example
40,000 grocery stores in the united states,these ppl are working 8-10 hrs a day
they are not islolated,quarantined or lockdown.
one would expect there would be a pandemic within these stores similar to elderly homes,with employees seeing thousands of ppl daily
breathing in the same recycled air and exposed to the most unsanitary ppl.

however thats not the case,ask yourself why.
like i said go back to the diamond princess ship.
look at the data of deaths and age of ppl etc...

im sure there are a few ppl who will fall outside of the trend.however obesity,and underlying illness plays a part as well.

but like i said there will be more deaths associated to covid than covid itself.
stage one cancer has just become stage two,stage two to stage three,treatments push back,or cancelled.
ppl getting mild stroke scared to go to hospital because of fear mongering.

SKATTA

International
International Member
And like I said and when they first said that shit and Dr. Fauci said seconds later in that same video you posted, that was t stop people from buying up all the masks.

What else you got dumb dumb?
And you believe that...lol
so thats where the hospitals get their supply from walmart or costco...gotcha...
did the surgeon general and the WHO said the same thing...

oh lawd.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Like herd immunity worked in Sweden, huh?https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/economics/swedens-covid-experiment-is-now-a-certified-failure

Their mortality rate is 40% higher than ours. If you try this in a shithole country like the US expect far more deaths. They have a homogeneous population, much higher standard of living and a much lower obesity rate.

There is this guy on another forum whose wife edits papers and is up on all the research.

He basically said people are not developing enough antibodies and can't hang on to them. They are developing sepsis which is why folks keep getting infected. He said they are developing synthetic antibodies that may be more stable.

Comment: This virus is capable of infecting your limbic system (where antibodies are produced) and behave much like HIV.
Which is why so many people are going into sepsis. It's not a good thing. Even if you overcome the sepsis you are damaged severely for years afterwards.
There isn't going to be such a thing as a "little cold" for years in your future.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ooooh. You just played your self, with these names. No one here is really riding like that with those folks. But you throwing them names out like we white radical left media worshipers tells me who you are. You've made your point. Not the one you wanted to, but still we see it.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Ooooh. You just played your self, with these names. No one here is really riding like that with those folks. But you throwing them names out like we white radical left media worshipers tells me who you are. You've made your point. Not the one you wanted to, but still we see it.
Huh...
someone mentioned right wing to me,am a critical thinker and pragmatic person.
you kats on here politicize everything...i dont get into that shyt.

when it comes to politics im a middle of the road kind of person.
if someone is too far left or to far right you keep away from these ppl extremists are never willing to compromise.
in the end you wont get anything accomplished.

rendering the group at the bottom to suffer the most.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
And you believe that...lol
so thats where the hospitals get their supply from walmart or costco...gotcha...
did the surgeon general and the WHO said the same thing...

oh lawd.

I believe them over your research. Where do you think all these places get their PPE? You think every place that sells PPE manufacture them in the back of the store? DUMB DUMB, the manufacturers couldn't keep up with the demand plus they were under staffed from furloughs ad people getting sick.

SKATTA

International
International Member
Anyway BGOL ive had enough of this my hr is up,time for a brotha to cook.

get outside and enjoy the weather,hope its nice and sunny where you at.
enjoy life.....joy.

:thumbsup:

SKATTA

International
International Member
just a reminder for the florida folks.

4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.
a. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer.
b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor