33.5% of Miami-Dade County tested positive for Covid19. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!

bigdog_bx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only thing that'll save us from becoming New York City is the population density isn't as high here and public transportation isn't as heavily used.

Well NYC is in a much better place than Orlando and Florida as a whole. Now don't take this as a diss, but Floridians are fucking stupid. My family and my wife's family moved to FL from NY, and now my wife's mother has Covid-19. She had listened to our warnings until she didn't and decided to go to a BBQ because she was home all those months and was bored. One day=Covid-19. Not public transportation, not density, but Floridians, including 90% of my family just will NOT take this shit seriously. I am scared every day for all of them, I truly hate to say it, but its only a matter of time. New Yorkers learned our lesson hard and fast and I will fucking challenge anyone not wearing a mask near me. But that has just not translated yet, which is devastating.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He mentioned on his facebook page that masks are stupid and not mandatory. <-----he actually said this. Goes to the Trump rally, maskless...he's in ICU still..
Damn old man Cain still in the hospital :eek2:

Dont get me wrong, I hate his politics and him shucking it up coonin for MAGAts but I don’t want to see this brother go out like this. I pray he pulls through and recover:(

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well NYC is in a much better place than Orlando and Florida as a whole. Now don't take this as a diss, but Floridians are fucking stupid. My family and my wife's family moved to FL from NY, and now my wife's mother has Covid-19. She had listened to our warnings until she didn't and decided to go to a BBQ because she was home all those months and was bored. One day=Covid-19. Not public transportation, not density, but Floridians, including 90% of my family just will NOT take this shit seriously. I am scared every day for all of them, I truly hate to say it, but its only a matter of time. New Yorkers learned our lesson hard and fast and I will fucking challenge anyone not wearing a mask near me. But that has just not translated yet, which is devastating.

Sorry to hear that but sounds just like some of my family down South. Hypertension, diabetes and some of them obese but they will not stay home. :smh: Meanwhile, wife, kids and I have been home for months now because the risk/reward calculations tell me that this shit isn't to be played with.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dont get me wrong, I hate his politics and him shucking it up coonin for MAGAts but I don’t want to see this brother go out like this. I pray he pulls through and recover:(

Fuck him and every other one of those coons dancing at the Trump rally without a mask on. 70+ and a cancer survivor? :smh: He deserves every painful breath he struggles to take...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Fuck him and every other one of those coons dancing at the Trump rally without a mask on. 70+ and a cancer survivor? :smh: He deserves every painful breath he struggles to take...

giphy.gif

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
This white dude sounded just like Skatta...guess who died this week?

Let me chime in for why this is such a big deal locally here in northwest Ohio. These fucking idiots packed a small island on lake Erie notoriously known for partying late June. Go fucking figure an outbreak would stem from the shit and kill folks like this idiot here.

I've noticed a strong shift in people not wearing mask when I have to hit stores up like Kroger. I'd say the majority of people are not wearing mask at this point. I notice I'm always one of few people wearing a mask nowadays, and it's troubling as fuck.

Cases are trending up in Ohio. Wood county which sits just below Lucas county (Toledo) is under a mask mandate in public. These people just don't fucking get it. It's going to be a lot of people dying like this guy of shear selfish stupidity. I wonder how many more this guy infected before covid19 snatched his ass.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Ironically, hurricane season might be a huge threat to New York. If a major hurricane heads this way, a bunch of folks in Florida might head up to New York and get things started up again.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

The US would need likely 70% infected (200 million people) to reach herd immunity if and only if the antibodies are sufficient post infection.

We might not ever get to herd immunity. People aren't making a lot of anti bodies and they ones they do make don't last. This guy on a diff forum has a wife that deals with this. They are working on synthesizing antibodies. He said covid attacks your immune system and can prevent you from making them.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

The only way I don't dog Cain out is of he comes out and tells everyone he was wrong and to "wear a mask". He can use his predicament to turn things around for others.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
All you scared little brainwashed faggots who believe these fake ass statistics from the Jewish globalist mainstream media. I want you all to be the first in line for the coronahoax vaccine Trump pulls out his ass. Just saying. No glorified kleenex tissue molded into a mask is gonna stop a virus like this (if its as dangerous as the "experts" allege:rolleyes:). Keep thinking that bullshit is keeping you safe, its not the virus a hoax. Anyway im done with you niggas after all the lies the mainstream media shoves down you throat yall still buy into their bullshit.

Last edited:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
You too? You can’t read either? Please show where I said everybody in Miami dade county. The fucking facts Are 33.5% of Miami dade County has tested positive. What in the fuck so misleading and confusing . Non reading ass niggas
I was drunk yesterday. Dont even remember what we were talking about. Dont have energy to go back and look either :dunno: :lol:
IS covid serious? Yeah sure. Do I care? NOPE.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Exactly. About a 100 people die in the US every day from traffic accidents and this shit has already killed 600+ today alone. No other country has people so confident in their stupidity like the US. :smh: There is a reason every other country is back to somewhat normal and we are getting worse...

Every country in the world is reporting how bad this shit is, the Caribbean islands have even locked down and had curfews. But naw, these super geniuses on BGOL are the experts.