258 posts a day- 10.75 reasons per hour why playahaitian is a loser

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Man, without him this board would primarily be threads with grown men crying about Trump and the end times. It would literally be unbearable around here with the political circle jerks. :lol: I don't know if he is independently wealthy or just the ultimate multitasker. Whatever it is, I hope he keeps on doing it.

:lol:

Him, @slam, and a few others are "doing the work" of keeping some sort of balance here. You gents are appreciated.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I understand the complaints and why so many members have him on ignore. It is really about common courtesy and respect for others. No one has ever complained about the content he post or the quality of his post.

The issue is the binge posting that floods the board with his post. Many times the first three pages are 90% all his post. That rapidness and the volume that the binge posting comes is what other members are complaining or have issues with.

typically he binge posts on fridays like how I binge post on Monday's and tuesdays and then it's typically to post new content in his own threads.

If people have any complaints then all they have to do is post more threads.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
He can be your good homie and also be a psycho. These are not contradictory.

Live look at psychosis in progress:

444.png

??????

Yeah i don't see the issue...

He is updating his own threads

Like you can click a button to see all of your own threads ...

and in his threads he typically posts naked bitches with big titties

First time I saw this chick was a playa haitian thread

D676941.jpg

A large number of the chicks that I post in my onlyfans were chicks that originally saw in a Playahaitian thread

SO now we have niggas bitching about posting naked bitches on BGOL!!!

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
You tripping OP... @playahaitian is a good dude. :cool:

Naw... Slam is the one who is a magician ..

For him to personally upload shit and then post it.. that's alot of time that people do not give him credit for.

I've got the utmost respect for both of them ... I've discovered so many big titty chicks from Playa's posts and Slam always drops shit

Just got to the tv section and thing about the fact that SLAM is personally uploading and posting Individually episodes for at least 50 shows every week plus movies ... that's fucking insane.

That's because Slam is a team of niggas :lol:

My downloading days are behind me but I appreciate you and the other big time content posters for making this place what it is.