258 posts a day- 10.75 reasons per hour why playahaitian is a loser

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I'm not going to bump this thread every day like he does the one with my name in it.

Just going to point out:

Joined Dec 13, 2004

From and including: Monday, December 13, 2004
To and including: Thursday, September 17, 2020

Result: 5,758 days

Messages 447,758

447,758/5,758 = 77.76

Sad.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
:popcorn:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
But You’re a:

snitch
Bitch
Pussy
Faggot lover
Ho ass fuck boy
Clown
Pseudo Intellectual
Troll
Fuck nigga scum
Coward
Rat
Couch loving LGBTQT experiment dummy
Faggot thread starter
Male Feminist Faggot
Spineless ho cake boy
Limp wrists bitch
Lavender blooded trick

You put a lot of thought into me... You and playhatin are birds of a feather.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Just put him on ignore and keep it moving... you don't have see his posts if you don't want to.

You are correct.

A month from now, he'll still be bumping the thread with my name in it every day or at least every week. But I'm just saying my piece and I intend on keeping it moving.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He posted a tranny wit a blicka that was pregnant.
What the fuck.. :smh::smh::smh:
If BGOL ever had a BBQ I’d walk over and steal on the OP, leave him leaking then go make me a burger.
He'll tell on you before you get the burger on the plate. He'll write your name in his own blood to tell. I bet the red icon going to pop up in the corner of my screen with a report and him telling on someone. :smh:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
But does it bother you that much?

What's "that much"? I made a thread about an observation. If I bump it every four hours for a month like that loser and a couple others do with their thread about me, then ask me that.

It's a very minor retaliation to point out what a loser he is. It has nothing to do with the way he takes over the front page seemingly three times a day. Though it's irritating to come to this site and see only three subjects on the front page because he bumped 7 threads he had on 3 different topics, that annoyance is not what inspired this.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

You've been here long enough to know that's a permaban. I don't even need to respond to Shaddy. Children should be seen and not heard. Or the pretend doctor's Trumpian lies. Save your head shaking for the landlords, Gene.
You must have post some weird shit. You didn't get banned for overworking the report button. Also, it's very irresponsible of you not to have your pronouns declared.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
You must have post some weird shit. You didn't get banned for overworking the report button. Also, it's very irresponsible of you not to have your pronouns declared.

The mods here are bitches. Ironically, Camille is the only one who isn't.

I updated my account details and signature, though. Thanks for keeping me honest, buddy.