258 posts a day- 10.75 reasons per hour why playahaitian is a loser

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, without him this board would primarily be threads with grown men crying about Trump and the end times. It would literally be unbearable around here with the political circle jerks. :lol: I don't know if he is independently wealthy or just the ultimate multitasker. Whatever it is, I hope he keeps on doing it.
HNIC will have to put an end to it eventually. Or find common ground. Most have him on ignore in order to see all the new post.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Playahation is my good homie. FOH

He can be your good homie and also be a psycho. These are not contradictory.

Live look at psychosis in progress:

444.png

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Rembrant Brown introduces Shaddy to his family as his roommate

The kids even call him Uncle Shaddy

But there's more to it

Duece

BGOL Investor
In Closing

Every forum has those members who post constantly

And in a way, they are probably the most important members of those forums.

They keep the on-going threads stocked with content. They post articles, they post content.

They keep the forums going with activity.

Finally, You have an ignore option, just use it.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In Closing

Every forum has those members who post constantly

And in a way, they are probably the most important members of those forums.

They keep the on-going threads stocked with content. They post articles, they post content.

They keep the forums going with activity.

Finally, You have an ignore option, just use it.
Yesterday he posted from 5:30pm all the way to 2am in the morning. That can’t be healthy

Duece

BGOL Investor
Yesterday he posted from 5:30pm all the way to 2am in the morning. That can’t be healthy

We don't know his situation

And at the same time, he's not really harming the board

He's not a troll, he doesn't break the rules, he doesn't break up discussions

He's harmless and if it's that much of a problem just put him on ignore for a few hours.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm not going to bump this thread every day like he does the one with my name in it.

Just going to point out:

Joined Dec 13, 2004

From and including: Monday, December 13, 2004
To and including: Thursday, September 17, 2020

Result: 5,758 days

Messages 447,758

447,758/5,758 = 77.76

Sad.

??????

Yeah you have to get off my boy fam

This dude single handedly keeps the lower basement threads going.

Playahaitian has been cool since day one... Never had a issue with the man.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This is like the dumbest thread that I've ever fucking seen..

So we are now making threads because we have a member who isn't getting paid a dime .. from this board who wants to actively contribute

If that's the case then fuck it... I should stop posting all the free shit that I drop

Are we getting on Slam too..

Is this what we are doing

Cause I'll stop today ... delete Premium Onlyfans and Movie thread and go some where else.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Playa is all good with the content he posts. But truth be told, I always thought he was running some sort of script/code the way he bumps posts.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Playa is all good with the content he posts. But truth be told, I always thought he was running some sort of script/code the way he bumps posts.

Naw... Slam is the one who is a magician ..

For him to personally upload shit and then post it.. that's alot of time that people do not give him credit for.

I've got the utmost respect for both of them ... I've discovered so many big titty chicks from Playa's posts and Slam always drops shit

Just got to the tv section and thing about the fact that SLAM is personally uploading and posting Individually episodes for at least 50 shows every week plus movies ... that's fucking insane.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

I've done that multiple times in my onlyfans thread... Hell I'll probably do it today since my girl isn't with me this weekend.

Don't see anything wrong with it.

Do I need to cut back posting free shit?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I've done that multiple times in my onlyfans thread... Hell I'll probably do it today since my girl isn't with me this weekend.
legitimate breaks for your god like performances, well deserved too ...... has it ever applied to him, honestly? I mean like, the girlfriend part ...ever? And I don't think that I've seen you make 30-40 "rapid fire" posts .... spaced every minute.... multiple times a day.....multiple threads.....like 20 posts are cued up, ready to go....the only breaks are to set up 20-30 more.... there are breaks in between your posts while you breathe :rolleyes:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I understand the complaints and why so many members have him on ignore. It is really about common courtesy and respect for others. No one has ever complained about the content he post or the quality of his post.

The issue is the binge posting that floods the board with his post. Many times the first three pages are 90% all his post. That rapidness and the volume that the binge posting comes is what other members are complaining or have issues with.