2021 BMW M3 and M4

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Omg. I loved the chrome beak.
Is that why they changed it to the BS they got now.
Wow.

remember when all Acura's had that ugly chrome beak? Some dealerships were vinyl wrapping it black so it was less pronounced

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This new look takes away what made the BMW a winner. The instantly recognizable front grill.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a fan of the grill but it’s better than the the BS grills that always fell off the E36 models.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
M cars are about performance over luxury. They are track cars not comfortable to drive daily

Nah...most owners daily drive their M cars. Especially, these newer models because they have made a turn towards creature comforts and features that appeal to the masses and not just enthusiasts.

The days of the hardcore M division are over.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nah...most owners daily drive their M cars. Especially, these newer models because they have made a turn towards creature comforts and features that appeal to the masses and not just enthusiasts.

The days of the hardcore M division are over.
There’s nothing comfortable about the F80 . Have you been in one? It’s bone jarring

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s nothing comfortable about the F80 . Have you been in one? It’s bone jarring

I've driven a couple of them and yeah...they're not a Lexus in terms of comfort but the vast majority of M3/4 owners daily drive them.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I've driven a couple of them and yeah...they're not a Lexus in terms of comfort but the vast majority of M3/4 owners daily drive them.
Yes and they admit the shit isn’t comfortable at all. A lot of them are going to the M340i for that reason. Now that the new one is out they are going to go back to the M but that shit is a beast and will not be comfortable at all . It’s got race seats .

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
C'mon now.... This grill is dead sexy.

20200429-194319.jpg

That thing looks cockeyed lol noooooo

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek: :eek: Holy shit. The plague got you driving?

As for the car, I like that grill. Shit looks mean. Wonder what the leg room like for those of us who ain't hobbits.

LOL...... I be wilin like that... Im not a car dude but I can be somewhat

of a car enthusiast, when shit looks dope it looks dope,

Im just the type of dude that just rather walk if I can...

I prefer to take trains and buses so I can get off a few stops before my

destination to walk... I realized, half of growing older gracefully is not

turning into a lazy fart after you hit forty....

and cars tend to turn people into lazy farts.... come on taking the car to get

the mail from your mailbox... you beggin for leg pain and to be suckered into

hip surgery..

so chea I like looking at new cars.. crazy shit is less then twenty years from now both them cars will be illegal to drive in california....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain’t getting a C8 for under 100k. They are marked up like crazy and in limited supply.

I feel you.. it being a performance car and all that.. but anything over a hundred geez to me..

is LUXURY... because if you buying that shit with anything but luxury money...

you gonna be finanicially fucked...

and the aerodynamic shape, maybe great for speed, but for looks, its a lil goofy bruh...

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
LOL...... I be wilin like that... Im not a car dude but I can be somewhat

of a car enthusiast, when shit looks dope it looks dope,

Im just the type of dude that just rather walk if I can...

I prefer to take trains and buses so I can get off a few stops before my

destination to walk... I realized, half of growing older gracefully is not

turning into a lazy fart after you hit forty....

and cars tend to turn people into lazy farts.... come on taking the car to get

the mail from your mailbox... you beggin for leg pain and to be suckered into

hip surgery..

so chea I like looking at new cars.. crazy shit is less then twenty years from now both them cars will be illegal to drive in california....
This nigga sound like heen got no car

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga sound like heen got no car

sounds like...ha,

never had one... no need for a car where Im at,

owning a car is a pain in the ass.

and you wouldnt know it, if you never lived here...

so if you dont get it, thats cool

most non nyers dont... now if I lived in brooklyn queens

or certain parts of the bronx..

sheeeeeet Id been chillin in my 2000 ford explorer

but in manhattan.. fuck that shit... when I get to where I got to go,

I just want to get to my destination, fuck fifteen, twenty plus minutes

lookin for parking..

FDS

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'd rather get the refreshed M550i
But order it with the adaptive handling package, like this.....

Okay...Im not buying this crap. It looks exactly like my 19 m550i that i'm already trying to get rid of. I'm like on tire number 15 now. These stupid ass tires are $432 a pop. Im getting an E class in 2 years.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain’t getting a C8 for under 100k. They are marked up like crazy and in limited supply.

Was at the dealership last week.. basically they informed me that it’s 3 major C8 dealerships. Plus BGOL told me this as well that’s how I ended up there. A bunch of other dealership bought up there inventory with 1000 dollars down deposit at the beginning. As soon as they get the C8 they send it to the lower dealership, and they mark it up tremendously.

As far as the customer we on a 10 month waiting list for retail price. I put mines down in July and won’t be available till 2021 May.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay...Im not buying this crap. It looks exactly like my 19 m550i that i'm already trying to get rid of. I'm like on tire number 15 now. These stupid ass tires are $432 a pop. Im getting an E class in 2 years.

What's the problem with the tires for the M550i ???
I remember @jagu having tire issues as well
Are potholes that bad, where you guys live ??? o_O

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
C'mon now.... This grill is dead sexy.

20200429-194319.jpg
It’s the same ugliness as the BMW’s :smh: :dunno:

With the logo hanging like that looks like it’s mouth open with the uvula dangling in the back or a snaggle tooth kid with one tooth. lol

BMW fucking up they cars definitely bit the Alfa Romeo.

Part the reason I can’t fuck with any of their new shit passed the 06-09. :smh:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s the same ugliness as the BMW’s :smh: :dunno:

With the logo hanging like that looks like it’s mouth open with the uvula dangling in the back or a snaggle tooth kid with one tooth. lol

BMW fucking up they cars definitely bit the Alfa Romeo.

Part the reason I can’t fuck with any of their new shit passed the 06-09. :smh:
:roflmao: :roflmao: @ uvula. No wonder I love the front end of the car.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You notice all the press photos have a license plate over the grill.

Even BMW is trying to partially cover the grill. They know that it's a bit too much, but it's too late to change it up now.

It's a damn good looking car, but that fuckin' grill needs to be worked on for sure.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
By the way I be looking at my BMW build daily shits driving me crazy waiting. They are assembling it now I need that shit to be at the port already.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those seats are a $3000 option. You can get the regular Napa leather jawns
I'm ready for a small car again. The 750 is awesome but it feels like being locked in a banquet hall by yourself. My M550 felt like being in my office.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
By the way I be looking at my BMW build daily shits driving me crazy waiting. They are assembling it now I need that shit to be at the port already.
I remember feeling sick waiting for mine in 2007. LOL
That shit is going to drive you crazy when you start tracking the slow ass ship bring it to the US. That boat stops in NY first.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I remember feeling sick waiting for mine in 2007. LOL
That shit is going to drive you crazy when you start tracking the slow ass ship bring it to the US. That boat stops in NY first.
Yeah I’m not looking at this shit no more. Since mine is RWD they build it in Mexico it comes up from Mexico to LA then they will drive it on a truck to my Broker in San Francisco for delivery . This shit is torture . I need it

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah I’m not looking at this shit no more. Since mine is RWD they build it in Mexico it comes up from Mexico to LA then they will drive it on a truck to my Broker in San Francisco for delivery . This shit is torture . I need it
Wait...you bought a BMW..?