2021 BMW M3 and M4

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since they debuted a couple of weeks ago...I still can't get over those fucking grilles. And, it's way too heavy for what an M3 is supposed to be but not surprising based on where BMW is taking the M brand. Disappointing to say the least.

Somebody did already post about them though

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
by that thumbnail,

I aint feeling those at all... an exterior of a luxury ride should give you that vibe

that makes you want to hop in and drive....

dont get that from these models...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The Frozen Grey M3 looks good.

Frozen%20Dark%20Grey%20G80%20M3%20and%20Green%20G82%20M4%20a.jpg

Frozen%20Dark%20Grey%20G80%20M3%20and%20Green%20G82%20M4%20c.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They HAVE to have a mid-year refresh. 95% HATE the front end. The other 5% are BMW employees.

Just massage that front end a bit and that will be one of the best looking cars on the road.

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
definitely need a grill delete like what Acura customers and dealerships started doing.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yeah but have you seen the C63 AMG or the Alfa Romeo Quodriflogio. Let's face it BMW has lost its way.
MB has always been about luxary even in their Performance variants. The Alfa Quadrifoglio is pure track car . Have you been in one? Suspension is stiff as hell and it’s small inside you would not like that daily.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'd rather get the refreshed M550i
But order it with the adaptive handling package, like this.....

M550 is a big bitch. The suspension is funny, it crashes into potholes instead of dampening it. I actually miss it but I don't miss that suspension.
I had the $3000 M professional suspension and all and it was only good about reducing body roll.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit is a mechanical nightmare
Don't believe the hype. I've had mine for over a year and haven't had one mechanical issue. I've had only small issues like any other brand. I've even tuned mine and still no issues.

My boy leased one, going on 2 years only problem he had was with his back up camera and they fixed it. I’m not feeling the bimmer grills, it’ll look worse if you don’t side mount the front plate. Reminds me of a grand am.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Don't believe the hype. I've had mine for over a year and haven't had one mechanical issue. I've had only small issues like any other brand. I've even tuned mine and still no issues.
You have a Quadrifoglio or the Ti? Also one year isn’t enough to make a legit assessment.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have a Quadrifoglio or the Ti? Also one year isn’t enough to make a legit assessment.
Ti Sport tuned to approx. 350hp and 360 ft./lbs torque.

I know people that have had major issues for sure, but most that have owned their cars since 2017 are not having issues.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ti Sport tuned to approx. 350hp and 360 ft./lbs torque.

I know people that have had major issues for sure, but most that have owned their cars since 2017 are not having issues.
Ok but The Quadrifoglio is a different animal. That shit has a de tuned Ferrari engine and is extremely unreliable as most super car engines are.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain’t getting a C8 for under 100k. They are marked up like crazy and in limited supply.
This is true. Timestamped video of Cletus Mcfarland selling his Vette. COVID jacked up the prices of the cars that were already produced since production came to a halt.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, that's has to be a 2017. That is the first year they made the car. Plus, C/D probably got one of the first ones of the line to test. Plus, you know they banged on that car as hard as possible.