2021 BMW M3 and M4

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fellas, i guess im growing up. This will be my last yr in the m4 and probably even a bmw. Im looking to get range rover sport between this & next yr.Probably gonna lease it.
@jagu
@BDR
@M3MD
@killagram
@Dr. Truth
I feel you. I am looking at the 2022 Range Rover SV with the bmw v8. I’m treading carefully because I sat in a 2021 Range and was very disappointed in the fit and finish compared to my 2019 750 X drive.
You should look at the x5M.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That X5m is a Monster. I wouldn’t feel comfortable in a tall M3 . That shit is too fast for an SUV

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you. I am looking at the 2022 Range Rover SV with the bmw v8. I’m treading carefully because I sat in a 2021 Range and was very disappointed in the fit and finish compared to my 2019 750 X drive.
You should look at the x5M.
My last 3 cars were bms i wanna do something different.im over it.

even them Q8s looking nice
Im stuck on the rover tho
That blue/black ore metallic gray

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You move up to a Porsche not no fuckin Range Rover…. :lol:
Lol id take a 2022 macan GTS over some damn Range Rover sport wheee the dash panel will be peeling in 7 months. Also those things don’t know how to stop when you press the brakes.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol id take a 2022 macan GTS over some damn Range Rover sport wheee the dash panel will be peeling in 7 months. Also those things don’t know how to stop when you press the brakes.

That HSE....them hoes love...my Taycan..wasn't getting no respect in front of the clubs....it's getting customized ret muffuckin now...color coded rims... interior work..and body kit..and new paint...fuck it...brah

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both engines are derived from Ferrari motors. The 4 and 6 cylinder. I agree, they are two different animals, but I'm always on the Alfa forums and reliability is not an issue like most think. This isn't 1987.

nice. I haven’t been on the car forums in a minute. Bimmerforums was m goto

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're only looking at SUV's?
Not into sedans.I havent owed a 4 door car since i was first car, 1990 Honda accord. I was playing around with the idea of an M6,but na im cool. My Golf is 2 door manual,i. Can play around in that. Need something to boss up in at this point in my life.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not into sedans.I havent owed a 4 door car since i was first car, 1990 Honda accord. I was playing around with the idea of an M6,but na im cool. My Golf is 2 door manual,i. Can play around in that. Need something to boss up in at this point in my life.

Good luck on your endeavors, my boy just bought a 2017 Escalade he had a 2007 Tahoe he driving until the wheels falls off.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm the opposite. Much prefer a 4-door over an SUV but the practicality is hard to beat

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The 3 series is the standard that every small sedans want to be. This changes are just ok. I don’t like the big iPad. It looks like something they came up with during one afternoon meeting. Anyway, the M340 is an awesome car to drive. I have for used to driving. Large sedan for the past two years and I don’t think I can go to something that small again. I definitely can’t do anything without air suspension again.