~*~2014 NBA OffSeason Thread - Free Agency Starts - 7/1 12am ~*~

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
hopefully BK but I doubt it...I don't see him leaving OKC tho

let him start getting the questions lebron got.....

okc is not his hometown..

dude recently said in an interview that he would make a decision that was best for himself...

ie...okc as a team and franchise got to get their shit together soon

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Since when is love worth 2 first round picks?

Dumb ass Cleveland gonna learn, love is fragile as fuck so is Irving :lol:

Can't wait for the excuses to start :lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Nah I ain't mad but seriously 2 first round picks bruh? Even u got to question that shit
Normally you are right, but with a young team with so much young talent and so many draft picks coming up, its the text book move..
In reality, Bennott had no future on the team (and all he did was play like a bust), 4pts in the NCAA round 2 Wiggins is mad iffy in the pro's, and the pick next year is really Miami number one pick, the Cavs still have their number one..
Whats shitty is that the Heat gave up their first round to the Wolves for a dude thats playing for the Cavs..:smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I dont like giving up Wiggins. :smh:
From the Cavs point of view the trade was really Love and Marion for Wiggins and Bennott better known as two in the hand is better than two in the bush...
That other pick was most likely going to be a mid range first round in a weak draft, and on this team he most likely not even make the squad.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Now big Z wants in on the action..... :lol:

Report: Zydrunas Ilgauskas attempting comeback

At 41 and after six years of retirement, Boston Celtics legend Bob Cousy returned to play seven games for the Cincinnati Royals. That’s the only precedent for Ilgauskas.

John Long was 40 when he came back for the Raptors and 1996, and he hadn’t played in the NBA in five years, but he spent the middle year out playing in the CBA. Michael Jordan had been retired for three years when he returned with the Wizards, but he was just 38. More recently, a 38-year-old Rasheed Wallace had been retired two years when he came back with the Knicks.

So, it’s not impossible for Ilgauskas to come back. It’d be a really nice story, and I’m sure he and LeBron would enjoy reconnecting. The Cavaliers could use a little more center depth, too.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/25/report-zydrunas-ilgauskas-attempting-comeback/