0fficial 2017-2018 NBA Postseason Thread....NBA Finals Cavs vs Warriors 0-4(dubs back 2 back champs)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I did. Don't like Kyrie wanting out, but I don't blame him for wanting to leave. This every summer drama shit is tiring. The passive-aggressive tweets.

Lebron run dude outta town soon as he said he was coming back to the Cavs.

Man if my memory serve me correct, unc made a commercial mocking Lebron...

Just saying, it seems Kyrie had more problems with management then anything.

Was pose to be his team, builder around him...so he signed that extension and boom few days later Lebron selects to return.The front office started molding the squad around....

During that time things wasnt 100, but it wasn't like Kyrie was dick riding Lebron to come back, only to have Lebron give him the blues years later...

Shit Kyrie asked for a damn trade after winning the title.... dude was siting there happy but jealous. I meant he called Kobe and told him, "Man this is great but I want to be the finals MVP"

Dude is wired different

It's not going to be the same without Joy and I dont understand why she think going to Colin is a stepup..:smh::angry:

She probably wants a bigger input during the discussions

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Lebron run dude outta town soon as he said he was coming back to the Cavs.

Man if my memory serve me correct, unc made a commercial mocking Lebron...

Just saying, it seems Kyrie had more problems with management then anything.

Was pose to be his team, builder around him...so he signed that extension and boom few days later Lebron selects to return.The front office started molding the squad around....

During that time things wasnt 100, but it wasn't like Kyrie was dick riding Lebron to come back, only to have Lebron give him the blues years later...

Shit Kyrie asked for a damn trade after winning the title.... dude was siting there happy but jealous. I meant he called Kobe and told him, "Man this is great but I want to be the finals MVP"

Dude is wired different

She probably wants a bigger input during the discussions

So what did Kyrie want? Did he want to win a champion ship or be the star player, because he sure as hell wasn't going to win a championship by himself.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So what did Kyrie want? Did he want to win a champion ship or be the star player, because he sure as hell wasn't going to win a championship by himself.

He just didn't want to ride shotgun with Lebron.

Folks say all kinds of shit, hell I might be wrong but I do know

- He mocked Lebron during a Nike commercial

- he signed the extension before Lebron came, after being told the team would get builders around him

- he wasn't happy with Lebron take over the ball handling duties

- he wasn't as excited as one should be after winning a title...
Dude called Kobe, for some Mamba Mentality talks right after they finish pooping champagne

- it's said dude wanted to ask for a trade after winning it all....

No if you listen to the media they say he got wind of his floating around as getting traded and wanted out....they say he grew tired of Lebron and wanted out....

Now those two likely are true but that ain't what caused this to happen....

I feel that soon as Lebron said he was coming home, Kyrie was pissed, he probably was pissed when he heard Dan Gilbert plane went to Miami to talk to Lebron...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Klay nope
Draymond probably not
Cause the pelicans ain't trading him straight up they want multiple players and years of picks

So yea nah just wait until he wants out after losing some more

How in the F*CK can the Dubs AFFORD this though?

The luxury tax must be RIDICULOUS!?!?!?

Is Klay or Dray actually gonna take a PAY CT?

Do the fans give a sh*t?

and IF and I mean a HUGE IF...

they COULD get Lebron

but LOSE BOTH Klay and Dray and some bench...

would YOU like that move?

and would the Warriors FANS like that move?

And just for pure BASKETBALL reasons..

is that a functional WINNING team?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
How in the F*CK can the Dubs AFFORD this though?

The luxury tax must be RIDICULOUS!?!?!?

Is Klay or Dray actually gonna take a PAY CT?

Do the fans give a sh*t?

and IF and I mean a HUGE IF...

they COULD get Lebron

but LOSE BOTH Klay and Dray and some bench...

would YOU like that move?

and would the Warriors FANS like that move?

And just for pure BASKETBALL reasons..

is that a functional WINNING team?

Man no.
All these scenarios is bullshit.
The reason we were able to land Durant is because we fucking drafted our core period. We didn't sign no trash ass niggas to no super max poaching them from some organizations after a good year. That's why we could afford people. Homegrown and key role player free agents until we landed a big one. Period. Also Draymond signed his extension with hopes of landing Kevin before we even got to that next finals

All this shit about these other players is just fodder it ain't happening.
Lose Klay and Dray and some bench to get lebron do I like that move NO. That has nothing to do with Lebron as a player and his value he is one of the best ever trading away an entire team for 1 player ain't never worked for nobody.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So if Zaza got those minutes that McGee got.....KD wouldn't have two rings.....is that what you are eluding to here?

Zaza DIDN'T GET THOSE MINUTES for a reason
see what I mean? lol
You talking about so if so and so would have got those minutes... Zaza was healthy dude. He COULD HAVE gotten those minutes if he would have been able to do the SAME THING that McGee and Looney and Bell could do.
that's how basketball works.

you on your 2nd page of trying to diminish mcgee for filling out his role after 35 pages of complaining about role players not stepping up and being trash being the reason other teams ain't win lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zaza DIDN'T GET THOSE MINUTES for a reason
see what I mean? lol
You talking about so if so and so would have got those minutes... Zaza was healthy dude. He COULD HAVE gotten those minutes if he would have been able to do the SAME THING that McGee and Looney and Bell could do.
that's how basketball works.

you on your 2nd page of trying to diminish mcgee for filling out his role after 35 pages of complaining about role players not stepping up and being trash being the reason other teams ain't win lol
So you are saying that if Zaza played those minutes...y'all wouldn't have those two rings? Is that what you're saying?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DfhnAdlVQAIg9Xi.jpg
I don't want him coming to my Raptors.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's not going to be the same without Joy and I dont understand why she think going to Colin is a stepup..:smh::angry:

Shes fucking dumb. She left the best show on the network to be that dumb blonde bitch's replacement. She prolly likes the Cowherd slot more because she can actually speak a lil more there.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
@KingTaharqa , Complex just put the fedora on.. Hes tapping his heel and preparing to moonwalk...:lol:

Naw, I'm sure most Laker fans are like me, and would rather win with Lakers and most of the team we have :dunno:

Wasn't excited over Dwight and Nash, and wouldn't be excited now :dunno:

@IT IS WHAT IT IS :cool:

Can't lie I was sort of excited over CP3, but that didn't last long :rolleyes:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Bron, you gonna let these niggas keep trolling you because they teamed up?

Come team up too and fight fire with fire.

CP3, get on that phone bruh.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Shes fucking dumb. She left the best show on the network to be that dumb blonde bitch's replacement. She prolly likes the Cowherd slot more because she can actually speak a lil more there.

She may be dumb, but I love them titties.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@KingTaharqa , Complex just put the fedora on.. Hes tapping his heel and preparing to moonwalk...:lol:
Oh u know it’s coming

All those fake ass laker fans from 2008-2010 will be back in this bitch in full force

I rather see them than bills and his front running fandom. I know u still a secret okc fan from way back.

Aite it was fun for the warriors but shit like we graduated, those 4 years was tough, now it’s on to the next challenge called life and society

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw, I'm sure most Laker fans are like me, and would rather win with Lakers and most of the team we have :dunno:

Wasn't excited over Dwight and Nash, and wouldn't be excited now :dunno:

@IT IS WHAT IT IS :cool:

Can't lie I was sort of excited over CP3, but that didn't last long :rolleyes:
You still crying in the car

LEBRON ON THE LAKERS INSTANTLY BECOMES YALL GREATEST PLAYER EVER

LMAO @ Nash and cp3

Get your popcorn ready

LAKE SHOW IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man no.
All these scenarios is bullshit.
The reason we were able to land Durant is because we fucking drafted our core period. We didn't sign no trash ass niggas to no super max poaching them from some organizations after a good year. That's why we could afford people. Homegrown and key role player free agents until we landed a big one. Period. Also Draymond signed his extension with hopes of landing Kevin before we even got to that next finals

All this shit about these other players is just fodder it ain't happening.
Lose Klay and Dray and some bench to get lebron do I like that move NO. That has nothing to do with Lebron as a player and his value he is one of the best ever trading away an entire team for 1 player ain't never worked for nobody.

agreed.

sidebar..

my knicks STILL aint sh*t

but I would take Kyrie.