0fficial 2017-2018 NBA Postseason Thread....NBA Finals Cavs vs Warriors 0-4(dubs back 2 back champs)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm start it with this....

:grin::giggle::grin:

DajUn3EVMAA6QUc.jpg

DajOrGoUMAAihu9.jpg

DajOrGeU0AEa3p1.jpg

DajOrGpU0AA-Q5d.jpg

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Hopefully,the Cavs play better against the Pacers in the playoffs. The Pacers are the only team in the East that's in the playoffs that has a winning record against the Cavs....:smh::smh::smh:

And,hopefully, Hood comes back...We are going to need him.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The East

1. Raptors 8. Wizards
3. 76ers 6. Heat

2. Celtics 7. Bucks
4. Cavs 5. Pacers

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully,the Cavs play better against the Pacers in the playoffs. The Pacers are the only team in the East that's in the playoffs that has a winning record against the Cavs....:smh::smh::smh:

And,hopefully, Hood comes back...We are going to need him.
I thought you were a Nuggets fan?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
the west(probably)

1.Houston vs. 8.Minnesota
3.Portland vs. 6.Utah

2.Golden State vs. 7.San Antonio
4. OKC vs. 5.New Orleans

OKC, Nola and winner of Jazz vs Blazers will have 49 wins, so loser liking go to the 6th slot

since OKC and Brodie and crew won tonight...

3 and 6 up for grabs

Last edited:

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
#trusttheprocess it’s been a long time coming Philly. Let’s enjoy every minute of this shit tonight.

Yeah man. I have to remind myself we are ahead of schedule and just enjoy "The Process"... but they've been playing so well it's hard not to get caught up in the hype. I know my expectations certainly have been raised.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Some people actually picked the Spurs to beat the Warriors...:smh:

I hate this idea. Why change for one player who has maybe 3-4 good years left. Bullshit system. You would also have to adjust the schedules to evenly distribute games among western vs eastern teams as well as it would impact team travel etc. This is simply an anti LeBron proposal... all bullshit

I blame Skip Clueless for this shit..Year after year that piece of shit always say LeBron is scare to go to the west. There been countless players,who stayed in one conference yet nobody says a dayum thing about it,unless it's LeBron.

It's not his fault the East is weak.

People don't understand that both conferences go through cycles,the east was strong during the 80's to early 2000's,now it's the west turn.