0fficial 2017-2018 NBA Postseason Thread....NBA Finals Cavs vs Warriors 0-4(dubs back 2 back champs)

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who can realistically put a squad together next year to go at the dubs? with or without lebron.
5-ways-the-Sixers-convinced-LeBron-James-to-complete-the-process-in-Philly.jpg

Sir_Fuzzy_McWaffle_Feet

Support BGOL
Registered
Lets look at some of the rookies clevland got after 2003 the year lebron was drafted

2004 luke cracka Jackson
2005 *Cleveland acquires the draft rights to Martynas Andriuskevicius from Orlando for a 2006 second-round pick and future considerations. Aka another honky.

2006 shannon brown and daniel boobie gibson

2007 crickets***

2008 The Heat traded Darnell Jackson (No 52) to the Cavaliers for the lesser of Cleveland’s two second round picks in 2009 (Cleveland and Chicago’s picks).

2009 Christian Eyenga Congo

Then lebron leaves to miami yeah if i had to play with these bums id leave to go get help too

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I agree. Around the bucket dude rattles of a quick 6-10 depending on his tosses, hits free throws and alters a few shots. That’s the thing a lot of folks miss. Those plays by second tier players carry weight even if they aren’t scoring.

They're huge especially since the system is get the best shot. Only time we force feed is if any of the stars are red hot other than that the play is to get a good shot

Wait til Klay is able to dish 6 assists a night
Our record when he gets 6 assists is probably undefeated and we have well over 40 assists in all those games

That's the next step Klay on ball Steph and KD off the ball

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can’t play big with the height and 7 footers don’t grow on trees so the “anyone” comment is a little off. Zaza would be that anyone. Where was he? That’s the point.
Zaza could've plays that same role and they still would've won their title. They were getting titles before McGee got there and they would've got them after him. That's like crediting Udonis Haslem for them Heat rings.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Zaza could've plays that same role and they still would've won their title. They were getting titles before McGee got there and they would've got them after him. That's like crediting Udonis Haslem for them Heat rings.

Nah Bruh. I know you want to diminsh Javelle’s value a bit but could you a) see him guarding LeBron on the wing and b) knocking down the alley-oop like Javelle? Too flat footed.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah Bruh. I know you want to diminsh Javelle’s value a bit but could you a) see him guarding LeBron on the wing and b) knocking down the alley-oop like Javelle? Too flat footed.
Yeah I have to because I can't sit here and act like the Warriors don't win without him. He's a solid player in limited minutes. Anything more and he's exposed.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

No he couldnt that's why he didn't play at all this year until garbage time lol.
He ain't the main reason but supporting cast is the difference between rings and no rings

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah I have to because I can't sit here and act like the Warriors don't win without him. He's a solid player in limited minutes. Anything more and he's exposed.

It’s hard to say. Hard to measure the negative impact of a loss. You saw the impact of losing Bogut. No interior defense and the next thing you know we’re pretending the Cavs won that shit outright without a suspension/injury.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s hard to say. Hard to measure the negative impact of a loss. You saw the impact of losing Bogut. No interior defense and the next thing you know we’re pretending the Cavs won that shit outright without a suspension/injury.
Yeah but Warriors didn't have KD. That's a big factor.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah but not in the Warriors case. Keep it 100 Large.....you know damn well y'all win with or without McGee.

Yea in the warriors case too.

Teams yeah. Warriors? They got 4 all stars and two of them are MVP candidates and Iggy who is a former star......that's all they need.

No it's not.
There is no team that doesn't need a bench and role players to fit their roles to go along with the stars period. Every team that's won in history had them we're no different.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So without Javale MCGEE y'all don't win a ring? Or two of them? Damn...I didn't know Javale had a Shaq like impact.

Fam he and the rest of the bigs shot like 80% from the field scoring for us when teams doubled those stars so they didnt have to take crappy ass shots
If you don't see the value in that then there's nothing nobody can tell you.
As much impact and some impact is not the same thing and you know that

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam he and the rest of the bigs shot like 80% from the field scoring for us when teams doubled those stars so they didnt have to take crappy ass shots
If you don't see the value in that then there's nothing nobody can tell you.
As much impact and some impact is not the same thing and you know that
So since you didn't answer I'm gonna assume you agree that y'all were winning with or without him. You know even the thought of that is bullshit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I did. Don't like Kyrie wanting out, but I don't blame him for wanting to leave. This every summer drama shit is tiring. The passive-aggressive tweets.

Dude caused Kevin Love to start having anxiety attacks. :smh:

That's why I never blamed Pau for wanting out. You can't expect loyalty when your name is in trade rumors all the time.

Next month should be hilarious seeing the hypocrites go from hate to dick riding this guy.

I'm good either way :dunno:

I don't hate him like I did the black redneck Uncle Tom