0fficial 2017-2018 NBA Postseason Thread....NBA Finals Cavs vs Warriors 0-4(dubs back 2 back champs)

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hopefully we can win these first 2 games cause we losing game 3 in Miami for sure.

LtvYKe.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They are weird man......very weird team. This is a good matchup because its the battle of underachievers in the post season. I can see this shit going 7.
This toronto team is different. They go ten deep and dont rely on iso from Lowry and Derozen any longer. They both stunk tonite and they still won relatively easy.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This toronto team is different. They go ten deep and dont rely on iso from Lowry and Derozen any longer. They both stunk tonite and they still won relatively easy.
You right. But this shit gonna be temporary. They can't win with Derozen and Lowry playing like this and they been playing like this for some time now this season. Dwayne Casey got them boys playing.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Spo is fucking over Whiteside something serious

He can't even get a touch and he has a clear advantage with no embid

When he says fuck this shit don't nobody act like they don't know why

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They need to put him in when everyone is tired...he ain't using him right at all. They ain't even looking in the post.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They need to put him in when everyone is tired...he ain't using him right at all. They ain't even looking in the post.

He needs to get them in foul trouble
He just getting benched for no reason

Cat been in 11 minutes he had 5 boards 2 blocks been a presence wasn't getting any offensive touches

I hope the heat get demolished

You not gonna tell me javale McGee can get 15 and you can't get Whiteside 15

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Whiteside has had problems playing against small teams for two years. Spo is forced to sit him against smaller line ups

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He needs to get them in foul trouble
He just getting benched for no reason

Cat been in 11 minutes he had 5 boards 2 blocks been a presence wasn't getting any offensive touches

I hope the heat get demolished

You not gonna tell me javale McGee can get 15 and you can't get Whiteside 15
You should not speak on a team you don’t watch. Whiteside can’t guard on the perimeter. This is not something that is new with Whiteside and a reason his playing time is limited