0fficial 2017-2018 NBA Postseason Thread....NBA Finals Cavs vs Warriors 0-4(dubs back 2 back champs)

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Some people actually picked the Spurs to beat the Warriors...:smh:

I blame Skip Clueless for this shit..Year after year that piece of shit always say LeBron is scare to go to the west. There been countless players,who stayed in one conference yet nobody says a dayum thing about it,unless it's LeBron.

It's not his fault the East is weak.

People don't understand that both conferences go through cycles,the east was strong during the 80's to early 2000's,now it's the west turn.
Exactly... and the first season 10-12 out of the 16 teams are from one conference people will get to botching. :hmm:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Some people actually picked the Spurs to beat the Warriors...:smh:

I blame Skip Clueless for this shit..Year after year that piece of shit always say LeBron is scare to go to the west. There been countless players,who stayed in one conference yet nobody says a dayum thing about it,unless it's LeBron.

It's not his fault the East is weak.

People don't understand that both conferences go through cycles,the east was strong during the 80's to early 2000's,now it's the west turn.

I really have a strong dislike for that Dude man...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Ehhhhh, I just wish they would stop promoting that eight straight years as an accomplishment. Because none of those fuckin teams they beat would have come close to a western conference team in the finals. That shit would have been like Philly and New Jersey when they made it.

It's like bragging about the Pats winning their division over the Dolphins and Jets. It's the fuckin Dolphins and Jets, add fuckin context.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
quote if your team made the playoffs...

DajQzKmXcAAPhh_.jpg
:cool:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I just saw Wiggins and Dieng in Htown at he galleria. Shit I didn't even go holla at them cause I didn't realize it was them until the left. Them cats are thin.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup...they pulled this one out though. I like Wall and Beal but Wall seems like he sabatouges the team trying to be the closer.
They are weird man......very weird team. This is a good matchup because its the battle of underachievers in the post season. I can see this shit going 7.